Ash Williams Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Ash gets teleported into each of the following scenarios with a day of rest between each battle.

1. Ash gets teleported into the room full of Gremlins(The one with the genius gremlin) during the sequal. He is alone,so no help from any of the human characters.

2. Ash is teleported into the Antarctic base where "The Thing" resides. All the main characters are present, and were not aware of his oncoming arrival.

3. Ash gets teleported into Hannibal Lecter's cell during TSOTL. Lecter has a sabre handy.

4. Ash gets teleported into Rorschach's cell during "Watchmen" breakout scene. He is trying to escape the cell, and Ror sees him as unworthy to live.

5. Ash gets teleported to Camp Crystal Lake and has to fight composite versions of Jason and Michael Myers

6. Ash gets teleported into the middle of the Battle of Helm's Deep, and must fight off at least five orcs before he can move on.

7. Ash gets teleported into a bedroom while Edward Cullen and Bella are having sex.

8. Ash gets teleported into the Nakatomi Highrise during...well, you know.

9. Ash has to try and kill Nightcrawler during the White House scene. He is in the Oval Office.

10. Ash gets teleported into the pit of the Killer White Rabbit during "Holy Grail".

XanatosForever
I say he stops anywhere between 4, 7, and 9. He will not clear.

Rogue Jedi
7, then he is drained by Ed.

BruceSkywalker
i lol'd at number 7..

as for the thread no idea

Rogue Jedi
Number 4 would be a cakewalk for Ash.

XanatosForever
Really? erm

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, he has a chainsaw, a rifle, a mechanical hand and a damn boomstick.

He could get lucky and catch Ed slippin, lop off his head with the chainsaw, and MAYBE win 8 and 9, with a LOT of uber McClane luck. Not sure who 10 is. Vid?

Davis Bloome
I say Ash gets stopped at number 5. No way he's getting past both Jason & Michael.

Rogue Jedi
Why not? Boomstick, rifle, chainsaw, he walks all over them.

Blinky
Ash has looney-toonish damage soak,genius intellect and bad-assness beyond anything this gauntlet has to counter him. Ash clears.

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I say Ash gets stopped at number 5. No way he's getting past both Jason & Michael.

Ash has dealed with both Freddy and Jason pretty well. He roundhouse kicks and shot-gun-blasts them to hell.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
Ash has looney-toonish damage soak,genius intellect and bad-assness beyond anything this gauntlet has to counter him. Ash clears.

Ash has dealed with both Freddy and Jason pretty well. Ed would be a challenge for him. Other than that, he clears.

XanatosForever

Ash has dealed with both Freddy and Jason pretty well. He roundhouse kicks and shot-gun-blasts them to hell.

The damage soak is probably what gets him through most of this gauntlet, but there's no way he can get past the beast.

Davis Bloome

But he hasn't dealt with Michael before. wink

Rogue Jedi
How would Michael, in any way, pose a challenge to Ash?

Blinky
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

That's what I'm wondering.

Rogue Jedi
Ash seemed even more uber when all he had was the repeating rifle in the store.

Davis Bloome

Are you kidding me? Michael is a supernatural force of evil that cannot die.

Since this is pertaining to the original Michael from the original series and not new Michael, I'll list some of his feats:

- Stabbed deep in the neck with a knitting needle
- Stabbed in the chest with a butcher knife
- Shot six times (plus falling off a balcony)
- Shot an additional five times in the following movie which takes place the same night & is also terribly burned
- Enters coma for 10 years be reawakens with minimal burn damage
- Impales a girl with a shotgun
- Flings an adult male quite a good distance with relative ease
- Crushes a man's skull
- Is shot dozens, if not hundreds of times by police, only to come back once again
- Is repeatedly beaten with a 2X4 and refuses to stay down, even after suffering from tranquilizers
- Is beaten with a steel pipe many, many times and still survives

These are pretty much the major feats, and I'm only missing a few, but Michael, like Jason, will not stop. He keeps taking damage and only comes back. Hell, it could even be argued that everytime he comes back, he comes back a little stronger than before.

Ash is a man who has dealt with tons of monsters in the past, and I'm not saying Michael or Jason will completely stomp over Ash, especially since Ash was successfully able to cut off Jason's arm (even though it didn't help much), but he's not going to get past both of these guys. So, that's why I believe the gauntlet will be over there.

Hell, it'd probably be over before he even gets to Jason & Michael. I find it hard to believe he'd be able to take out Rorschach.

Rogue Jedi
Has Michael ever taken round after round of boomstick fire and rifle fire? Not to mention that Ash has a CHAINSAW roll eyes (sarcastic)

He'll never get close enough to Ash.

XanatosForever
Has Michael ever taken round after round of boomstick fire and rifle fire? Not to mention that Ash has a CHAINSAW roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, since he's appearing in Rorschach's cell with him, it's a pretty good estimate that he can be reached, and any time it'd take to draw any of his guns would leave him open, as would trying to rev his chainsaw. Like I said before, he stops at either 4, 7, or 9, and will not clear.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Actually, since he's appearing in Rorschach's cell with him, it's a pretty good estimate that he can be reached, and any time it'd take to draw any of his guns would leave him open, as would trying to rev his chainsaw. Like I said before, he stops at either 4, 7, or 9, and will not clear. So Ash appears and Rorschach is on him in an instant? Gimp. Likely the boomstick will be holstered on his back, meaning the rifle will be in his hands. It takes maybe a second for Ash to aim, chamber a round, and BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM......And Ed? He'll be having sex, Ash has all the time he needs to shoot him and Bella.

The cell is not that small, Ash'll have room and time to draw and fire and blast stinky boy into next week.

XanatosForever
Well why wouldn't Rorschach be on him the minute he appeared? Some random dude with a bunch of weaponry suddenly pops into his cell of a jail full of people he helped put in there? I'd be surprised if he hesitated at all.

Rogue Jedi
You are implying that Rorschach knows he is coming and is waiting in a fighting stance, and that Ash will appear like an inch from his face.

Ash's hand can crush a steel goblet, if it gets ahold of Rorschach, anywhere, it's gonna crush whatever it gets ahold of.

Not that it matters, because Ash will boomstick his ass.

XanatosForever
You are implying that Rorschach knows he is coming and is waiting in a fighting stance, and that Ash will appear like an inch from his face.

Ash's hand can crush a steel goblet, if it gets ahold of Rorschach, anywhere, it's gonna crush whatever it gets ahold of.

Not that it matters, because Ash will boomstick his ass.

No, I'm not implying he's away Ash is coming. I'm saying that Rorschach isn't the kind of person who will take a surprise in the form of a gun-totin', chainsaw wielding S-Mart employee sitting down. It's not about knowing Ash is going to show up, it's about him showing up and Rorschach taking the initiative.

Whoa now, Ash has his uber hand and his chainsaw hand? That's pretty nifty, but I don't remember him being able to sport both at once.

Not if Rorschach beats him to a pulp first. wink

Rogue Jedi
Ash had his bionic hand and the chainsaw in Army of Darkness, if anything, he would be even more deadly than if the chainsaw were attached to his stump.

Ash can take alot of damage, likely IF Rorschach gets in close, Ash will be knocked down. HARD haermm ....But he has 2 guns and a chainsaw, plus his bionic hand. He was fast enough to catch a sword that Evil Ash was swinging at his head.

Which brings up Ash being a formidable foe with melee weapons. His hand is essentially a weapon. He took on deadite after deadite in AOD, 3 and 4 at a time, and pwned hard.

But, as I said, I see this fight ending in a second or two, one boomstick blast and Rorschach is done for. I can't see Rorschach taking away the boomstick, the rifle, the chainsaw, AND avoiding Ash's bionic hand all at once.

If this were a straight up h2h battle, then yeah, my money is on Rorschach, 10/10.

Dr Will Hatch
Not sure who 10 is. Vid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

XanatosForever
Ash had his bionic hand and the chainsaw in Army of Darkness, if anything, he would be even more deadly than if the chainsaw were attached to his stump.

Ash can take alot of damage, likely IF Rorschach gets in close, Ash will be knocked down. HARD haermm ....But he has 2 guns and a chainsaw, plus his bionic hand. He was fast enough to catch a sword that Evil Ash was swinging at his head.

Which brings up Ash being a formidable foe with melee weapons. His hand is essentially a weapon. He took on deadite after deadite in AOD, 3 and 4 at a time, and pwned hard.

But, as I said, I see this fight ending in a second or two, one boomstick blast and Rorschach is done for. I can't see Rorschach taking away the boomstick, the rifle, the chainsaw, AND avoiding Ash's bionic hand all at once.

If this were a straight up h2h battle, then yeah, my money is on Rorschach, 10/10.

Huh, I don't remember that. I'll have to rewatch AoD sometime. Think you could post some pictures or a clip that shows him having both the hand and the chainsaw?

Did he catch the sword with his bionic hand?

I could be wrong, but unless Ash is 'ported into the cell with chainsaw revved, rifle loaded and boomstick at the ready, there's no way he'll be able to utilize any of them against Rorschach before he gets blitzed. The hand could be the turnaround, however.

Davis Bloome

So? He had a chainsaw when he went up against Jason. Ash cut his arm off, Jason stuck the machete inside the part of his arm that was still attached, and ***** smacked Ash. You honestly think Michael won't do the same?

Rogue Jedi
Which version of Jason was this?

Kazenji
Its the one from the FvJvA comic.

Rogue Jedi
Then it doesnt count here.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Did he catch the sword with his bionic hand?

He did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.