Super Magna Droid vs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the marinate
(This is in addition to all current training the droid allready has) A Magna Droid Made From Mandalorian Iron, and rebuilt more complex and accuratly for optimal combat ability Trained With all lightsabre teqhniques but uses Dual Single Hilt Lightsabres, Has a small energy shield inbuilt (Similar to the Basic ones of KOTR) Has a small arc launcher on each wrist (Imitating Force Lightning) (the electric shooting gun on Starwars Battlefront But about 1th of size but more efficiant; similar effect smaller package) a small laser pistol (just for effectiveness of droid) <- All of them weapons built into the size of a avarage rectangle modern day pencil case (alot of money spent to make the weapons highly effective and small) it's palm has a small nuclear pressure chaimber and molecule manipulator giving it the ability to push pull and pick up objects to aproximatly 2 tons and giving it the ability to blast through weaker doors, Can turn any part of its body magnetic to the extent it can walk up walls, there for can cancel out any magenetic attacks that may be used against the droid) it has good black belt level training in judo karate and kung-fu, it has a advanced blaster pistol that has the ability to aim up to 3-4 miles and be effective at that range held next to its Lightsabres on its waist, it has Living Organism's inside of its metal (that can regrow any part of the droid unless both of its sensors (head and chest) are destroyed ( Example; Will Regrow a arm in a minuite) ( A CIS Experiment ) to make it slightly force sensative, and ability to resist the force (being picked up or simply crushed) if its shields fall or if it is a very powerfull Jedi/Sith, it is educated in culture, politics, and high combat and assasin training, and has a extra proccesor so it can do many things very well at once e.g kick shoot, electricute and fight with lightsabre at same time)

Sorry if my Grammar is not up to standards but i just wanted to get the idea across, it's been a idea of a super magna droid of mine for a wile =D

So basicly heres its Powers:

Immitated Force Lightning - Electrical Plasma Charge 1-10ft Range.

Immitated Force Push Etc - 2 Tons Pressure 5 ft to and halfs every 5 ft.

Shields - Can resist/stop Weak blaster fire, ion grenades etc.

Highly Intelligent - Knowledge in many fields and understandings of many things.

Nearly Immortal - Unless hit in the 2 right places it can not be killed, it is allso very hard to dammage anyway because of the mandalorian iron, would take a light sabre a long time to slice through its armour.

Hand to Hand Combat - Whilst Fighting With other weaponry e.g Lightsabre, Can kick or punch enemy that may not be expecting it.

Magnetism - Can walk on walls and grab metalic weapons of a unexpecting Wielder.

Before Upgrade - Was allready a Great killing machine before the upgrades were done.

A Few Scenarios, Tell me if you think they would be succesfull...

1, 5000 of them Start on outer rims (Evenly Dispersed) and attempt to take over Galaxy, (ATOC)

2, 100 of them attack the coruscant Jedi Temple AOTC

3, 1 of them Vs General Grievous, all places were obi-wan fights and kills grievous

4, 10 of them take out all droids onboard a Avarage AOTC CIS Battle
Ship Entering in the Main Starfighter Entrance.

5, 2 of them vs Darth Maul in the place were obi-wan kills darth maul.

BoratBorat
Stop creating useless threads and grow some hair on your balls while you're at it.

truejedi
this is against everything we stand for.

Jinsoku Takai
Damnit!!! Lighten up people.

Lord Lucien
Ugh, no.

truejedi
i hardly ever give people crap over threads, but this is just plain terrible. A made up character (against the rules) in numbers larger than allowed by the rules (which is against the rules) and really really long, which is also just annoying.

I have a personal hatred of this thread.

MasterAshenVor
Oh God please strike this mofo down right now.

the marinate
you know what! i'm sick of your persicutions, i know you will just pick this thread to shit, i should have known you'd do this, you'r all SAD LOWLIFES starwars is about imagination, you clearly dont have any, you shouldent use this forum, you should use the be a bastard for no reason and be boring and suck your own cock forum you stupid bastards just lighten up for **** sake, you know what report me i dont care you clearly hate me you ****ing inbreads, i'm just trying to have some fun and talk about ideas and stuff but you know what ? **** YOU, enjoy moaning about all my insecurities and mistakes in this reply, go on enjoy it since you clearly have NOTHING else in your life, guess what, ive just got back from karate and before that gym were my freinds are try getting freinds and stop trying to cyber bully me into submission you wierdos, i just realy do not understand why you are being like this? i mean i like the moderators and there are a few nice people of you out there dont get me wrong but the people who can go stuck their mums cocks up their arse know who they are!!!!!!!

truejedi
Originally posted by the marinate
you know what! i'm sick of your persicutions, i know you will just pick this thread to shit, i should have known you'd do this, you'r all SAD LOWLIFES starwars is about imagination, you clearly dont have any, you shouldent use this forum, you should use the be a bastard for no reason and be boring and suck your own cock forum you stupid bastards just lighten up for **** sake, you know what report me i dont care you clearly hate me you ****ing inbreads, i'm just trying to have some fun and talk about ideas and stuff but you know what ? **** YOU, enjoy moaning about all my insecurities and mistakes in this reply, go on enjoy it since you clearly have NOTHING else in your life, guess what, ive just got back from karate and before that gym were my freinds are try getting freinds and stop trying to cyber bully me into submission you wierdos, i just realy do not understand why you are being like this? i mean i like the moderators and there are a few nice people of you out there dont get me wrong but the people who can go stuck their mums cocks up their arse know who they are!!!!!!!

brilliant comeback. Actually, you are right, we are wrong, we all apologize, and we love your threads. Please keep making them. Please. Thank you. And sorry again, we have not meant any of the mean things we said, and we wish we had friends like you, and we wish we were imaginative like you, and its just jealousy that makes us say mean things about your thread. And I'm going to try to change, and I know the others feel the same way. And After reading up on all your different matches for this thread,

I think your super-magna-guards win them all. I mean, how could they not? Almost invincible, can only die in two spots. Brilliant creatures.

mattatom
Sarcasn much. Wasn't reallly needed TJ.

truejedi
Originally posted by mattatom
Sarcasn much. Wasn't reallly needed TJ.
I was serious. Me and marinate are going to be friends now. Even if i have to embrace some of his more.... Radical.... ideas of how to make a thread. I even made one so he can see that we are trying to meet him halfway.

Heck, i tried to keep neb around the last time, i'm always all about new members.

REXXXX
Imaginary characters are not intended for the SWVs. forum simply because they have nothing to really back them up. I should give Marinate a warning for his outburst but really, I should be giving warnings to a few others here as well. Jinsoku has the right idea; lighten up, people. It's not that big of a deal. If you don't like a thread, DON'T ****ING POST IN IT.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.