MJJ616 vs 100 Furys w/TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
this a BATTLE TO DEATH

and PIS is OFF

those Furys are same lvl as one that fought MJJ616

twist: MJJ cant be teleport to unspace (lets suppose there aint no unspace)

illadelph12
With PIS off, MJJ simply erases them rather than morphing them like he did the lone Fury in the comic.

SoulDevourer
but can he do that to all of em at same time? if he take out one that still leave the others to disintagrate him then they can take turns to shoot him again before he reforms...

edit> also aint they suppose to be delete-proof (the CN hit the Fury & dint do nothin)

Galan007
Originally posted by illadelph12
With PIS off, MJJ simply erases them rather than morphing them like he did the lone Fury in the comic. Fury had become all but immune to MJJ's warping powers, so I doubt that would work... initially. However, Fury's power seemed far more finite than MJJ's (ie. after their battle was over, Fury was killed with a friggin' battle axe.) That said, without the option of unspace teleportation, the Fury-army would probably run out of juice, thus rendering themselves vulnerable, way before MJJ would.

Lord Feron
MAybe MJJ can make a anti fury robot or something to fight the others. Seeing how he created the fury to kill off superheroes

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Galan007
That said, without the option of unspace teleportation, the Fury-army would probably run out of juice, thus rendering themselves vulnerable, way before MJJ would. MJJ has unlimited energy ?

illadelph12
Yeah. So long as he's within reality he's pretty much omnipotent. He's beyond physical death.

SoulDevourer
btw i forgot to add this: theres no unspace to teleport MJJ, HOWEVR the Furys still know about MJJs weakness

so is there a way the Furys coud hold out & buy enuf time till they evolve there own "universe-nulifier"? if even 1 of them can do it before MJJ kill them all then its game over for him

illadelph12
I highly doubt that would happen.

SoulDevourer
dunno...it dont take much hardware to erase a universe (CN is big, but UN is like handgun)...plus Fury is suppose to be supersmart...maybe 1 of them can figure out a way to build one while the others busy fightin

Blanket
What if the Fury's simply punched him to death? I mean, one Captain Britain KO'ed him... ya, I went there.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Blanket

I mean, one Captain Britain KO'ed him... Originally posted by SoulDevourer

and PIS is OFF stick out tongue

Mr Master
Originally posted by Blanket

What if the Fury's simply punched him to death?
I mean, one Captain Britain KO'ed him... ya, I went there.
laughing
Originally posted by Galan007

Fury had become all but immune to MJJ's warping powers,
so I doubt that would work... initially. However, Fury's power seemed far more finite than MJJ's (ie. after their battle was over, Fury was killed with a friggin' battle axe.) That said, without the option of unspace teleportation, the Fury-army would probably run out of juice, thus rendering themselves vulnerable, way before MJJ would.
I agree, but the Fury barely even noticed the battle axe friend.

It was Captain Britain that attacked Fury after the battle axe did nothing,
then when Captain Britain was nearly slain by the severely weakened Fury,
Captain UK went berserk when she remembered that Fury had killed her husband,
she ripped into it like a savage, and this is what finally ended the Fury.
Originally posted by illadelph12

Yeah.

So long as MJJ's within reality he's pretty much omnipotent.

He's beyond physical death.
thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
It was Captain Britain that attacked Fury after the battle axe did nothing,
then when Captain Britain was nearly slain by the severely weakened Fury,
Captain UK went berserk when she remembered that Fury had killed her husband,
she ripped into it like a savage, and this is what finally ended the Fury. Oops, my mistake. Regardless, after a relatively brief battle with MJJ, Fury had become so power-emaciated that he was owned by the physical attacks of a couple Captain Britains' - (ie. it's power limitations were far more defined than MJJ's seemingly unbounded abilities.) So again: without the option of teleporting MJJ to unspace, the army of Furys(ies?) would almost certainly run out of energy long before they could evolve a way to kill MJJ within reality (if that is even possible.)

MJJ ftw.

King Kandy
MJJ wins, he would have beaten Fury if he hadn't been teleported because he was dealing damage, and Fury wasn't doing anything.

SoulDevourer
wasn't doing anything?? huh dint it disintagrate him or somethin (he regenarate but nevetheless it still did some major damage)

and iirc MJJ did look kinda scared during that fight...at least im prety sure he did...wich means he did consider it as big threat

illadelph12
He looked scared in the end when ported to Unspace. Throughout a majority of the fight he had that crazy grin on his face. Even when he got disintegrated he just stood their in a crazed slapstick manner and took the shot which really had no effect at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.