Zonoma Sekot vs. COruscant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
These are the two planets, but only if they both had HUGE lightsabers that they could both control with the force. They can be cut with the lightsaber, but they both have gigantic planetary shields that can short out the lightsaber, so first they have to physically contact the other planet in order to overpower the other shield,

Also, the IMperials have 2 operational death stars that they are aiming at the two planets, trying to destroy BOTH! but both sekot and coruscat are capable of making minute hyperspace jumps that allow them to move around the field of battle. Coruscant has the NJO on it, and the NJO is trying to launch a mission to Sekots surface to take out the planetary shield THAT way, so its another option, but guarding the shiedl on Sekot is 3000 of the SUPER MAGNA-DROIDS from marinate's thread.

Also, 7 grievous's, and 4 Dooku's are trying to sneak onto the surface of coruscant to plant explosives that will destroy the hyperspace capabilities of Corsucant.

Who wins?

1. Coruscant?
2. Sekot?
3. Imperials?

How many survive of each.

Ms.Marvel
darth maul wins in sabers.

Slash_KMC
WIN.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
darth maul wins in sabers.

Unless someone rapidly jumps over him, then he will just stand there and be sliced in half.

Ms.Marvel
for some reason when i first read that i thought you were autocrat.

Autokrat
for some reason when i first read that i thought you were autocrat.

huh

Ms.Marvel
... why do you two have the same avatar. no expression

Autokrat
... why do you two have the same avatar. no expression

Except... we don't. My avatar is a clenched fist in proper Facist style. Slash has this ghey star.

Ms.Marvel
no he doesnt no expression

truejedi
yes he does. slash has star? What are you seeing?

Ms.Marvel
-flails-

Lord Lucien
I think he prefers "gai star." Like a RoK Star, just gaier.

Hybris
were you under the influence of any narcotics while writing this?

Slash_KMC
Do I really have a star, or is that just what they want you to think?

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I think he prefers "gai star." Like a RoK Star, just gaier.

I just went back there in like months, and noticed Reds shenanigans. What a character.

Eminence
What the f*ck.

truejedi
Originally posted by Eminence
What the f*ck.

You think mine is the worst thread ever?

Think: Parody.

Eminence
Okay.

Optimus Prime hijacks Unicron and sets him loose on one of the Death Stars, then has Omega Supreme rape, scan, and transform into a Star Destroyer, and uses it to get to Zonama Sekot after evacuating all sentients deemed innocent from both Death Stars. Alone on the surface, Prime encounters the SUPER MAGNA DROIDS.

He takes them all on.

Prime then convinces Sekot that freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but more importantly it should do what Prime says because it might be wrong and then shit would go down. Sekot cedes control to Prime, who uses its hyperdrive to zip right by Coruscant, overriding both of their shields. By this point the Autobots have negotiated with the NJO, herded the trillion or so inhabitants of Coruscant to appropriate locations, and set up atmospheric stabilizers on both poles of the planet. Prime then uses Sekot's saber to cut Coruscant in half along the equator.

Finally, he commandeers Sekot back to the first of the Death Stars, which is now priming its cannon, leaps in through the giant gun's channel, sticks a ysalamari in his chest cavity, kidnaps Darth Vader and the Emperor, breaks Vader's breathing apparatus, leaps back out into space and lets them pass out, scans and transforms into a TIE Interceptor, flies down the reactor shaft, and throws the Sith through the gate. Just before the Death Star explodes, he uses Sekot to launch it towards Unicron and the second Death Star. The explosion damages both enough that Sekot can skewer what's left with its lightsaber.

The good Imperials live, so they win. Zonama Sekot gets to go travel the galaxy in peace, so it wins. Coruscant gets split into a rich district and a poor district, and the Autobots make the poor district richer than the rich district, so Coruscant wins.

The Autobots did everything, so they win.

Optimus Prime ensures the happiness of all.

truejedi
i like it, i really do. THAT is imagination.

MasterAshenVor
ROFL!

*AUTO FAIL!*

LMFAO!!!!

Then Barny jumps out of nowhere singing ''I love you, you love me'' and Barack Obama Imposes a Intergalactic Health care plan then George Clooney becomes the Mayor of Sekot and Sarah Palin brings the Moose Species to Courscant. then Mr.Rogers comes in and talks to Optimus Prime making him feel his inner Marine Corps anger and goes to Boot Camp to become a US MARINE. AND THE GALAXY FALLS APART BECAUSE THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS TAKES OVER THE GALAXY AND THEN PEACE REIGNS THROUGHOUT THE GALAXY FOR ALL TIME!

Eminence
truejedi
i like it, i really do. THAT is imagination. This is why I will lead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.