Silver Surfer/Superman vs Thor/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Orion has standard equipment and each character is fighting to the best of their abilities.

No bfring for this fight.

Slaanesh
team 2...Thor and Supes stalemate each other until SS beat Orion and help Supes beat Thor..

xJLxKing
Could go either way. Only way I see team 2 winning more then team1 is if SS amps Superman

-Pr-
Team 2, but not easily.

Naija boy
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 2, but not easily.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins. I see Thor beating whoever gets in front of him. Orion has also never been bested by Superman.

I'd give the Surfer heavy odds over Orion though, but I still don't see him beating Thor.

Philosophía
Team 2.

quanchi112

psycho gundam
he favors team 2, do that would be a "yes".

Originally posted by xJLxKing
SS amps Superman

^ this

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he favors team 2, do that would be a "yes".

^ this That doesn't necessarily mean he favors Superman over Orion although I think he does going off of memory.

carver9
Orion has standard gear.

celeyhyga17
ooooh...this is tough.........

Zeuodin
Team one.

celeyhyga17
If no bfrs... It's gonna be one hell of a loooooooooong match. This group has to be one of the 4 most durable powerhouses around. split

Zeuodin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
If no bfrs... It's gonna be one hell of a loooooooooong match. This group has to be one of the 4 most durable powerhouses around. split Except Orion can One shot Either of Team 2. And Thor hits harder than either of team two. Team two is faster, but Surfer doesn't fight well in mele combat.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Except Orion can One shot Either of Team 2. And Thor hits harder than either of team two. Team two is faster, but Surfer doesn't fight well in mele combat.

He doesn't really need to be meleeing to be very effective.

Naija boy
Orion oneshotting surfer.lol thats rich though not surprising seeing who its coming from

celeyhyga17
Except Orion can One shot Either of Team 2. And Thor hits harder than either of team two. Team two is faster, but Surfer doesn't fight well in mele combat.

Oh yeah...I dunno bout Orion one shotting SS and or Supes. You're basically telling me Orion >>>> SS/Supes.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Naija boy
Orion oneshotting surfer.lol thats rich though not surprising seeing who its coming from Surfer isn't any more durable than Superman. And neither Superman nor Surfer have much that can cope with a full on blast from the AF.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh yeah...I dunno bout Orion one shotting SS and or Supes. You're basically telling me Orion >>>> SS/Supes.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic005-1.jpg

Naija boy
Surfer isn't any more durable than Superman. And neither Superman nor Surfer have much that can cope with a full on blast from the AF.

Actually i believe he is, and further repeating this nonsense more than once doesnt make it any less laughable.

Zeuodin
Actually i believe he is, and further repeating this nonsense more than once doesnt make it any less laughable.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1651/stormsurfer31ad.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5130/scan0011up5.jpg

I'd say they are pretty even. smile

Bouboumaster
The power house is Surfer.

Team 2 ftw

celeyhyga17
That's prolly one of Supes "letting his guard down" thingy. We all know how he Supes loves to hold back. He ain't one shotting him in a real bout.

Kris Blaze

If that is from Superman Confidential, then there is a little more to their scuffle than Orion simply one-shotting Supes.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If that is from Superman Confidential, then there is a little more to their scuffle than Orion simply one-shotting Supes. That was Orion's shot. Superman took the first attack. Which Means It was Orion's One shotting with the AF. Unless Superman tanked the AF twice. I surely said one Shot with the AF correct?

iceman24567
Team one is more durable they win a majority.

Naija boy

lol wut? U dont even know how to properly use low feats.(which is in itself a weak debating tactic)Scans of storm blasting surfer twice with no damage whatsoever being delt out dont help u at all.lmao

Zeuodin
lol wut? U dont even know how to properly use low feats.(which is in itself a weak debating tactic)Scans of storm blasting surfer twice with no damage whatsoever being delt out dont help u at all.lma The very fact that one went thru his body and the other caused him pain is enuff for me. Surfer isn't any more durable than Superman.

Kris Blaze
That was Orion's shot. Superman took the first attack. Which Means It was Orion's One shotting with the AF. Unless Superman tanked the AF twice. I surely said one Shot with the AF correct?
It ain't exactly one-shotting when there are other attacks involved, prior to what you claim to be a one-shot. An actual one-shot is a single attack that knocks them out, nothing more and nothing less. Otherwise it's just the final blow, which means that Orion or Superman one-shots all of them opponents.

You need to set the bar a bit higher for one-shotting than simply them being knocked out by an attack.

Naija boy
The very fact that one went thru his body and the other caused him pain is enuff for me. Surfer isn't any more durable than Superman.

I highly doubt that the blast went straight through his body in the sense ur referring to seeing as immediately after that incident no holes are shown. Then in the other scan we dont even see surfers reaction to know whether it actually hurt him or not (which it didnt as is shown in that comic).

Trying to use surfers lowest feats to judge his durability is in and of itself a nonsensical tactic so the whole line of logic fails woefully.

celeyhyga17
The very fact that one went thru his body and the other caused him pain is enuff for me. Surfer isn't any more durable than Superman.

went through his body??? you talk as if it was a rod of iron going through his body. that attack was electricity. electricity going through ones body is hardly destructive especially to one such as Surfer.

Slaanesh
team 2 FTW

TheKahn
Surfer solos shifty

JakeTheBank
I say split more often than not.

-Pr-
Team 1, imo.

Batman-Prime
Thor already showed Surfer that he is his superior, more times. While Orion can surely defeat Superman. Team 1 for the majority.

Warlord
t1

Prep-Man
Orion has one-shotted early Byrne Superman. And he didn't even have it on high. All out Astro Force is anyones guess, but if Orion's not holding back (Which he does most of the time), it's defintely possible he can one-shot Surfer or Supes.

Mindship
I think T2 takes this, especially if Surfer amps Supes + Surfer does his surprise board-to-back-of-head thing. Surfer can keep Thor busy long enough for Superman to take out Orion. Then 2 on 1.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindship
I think T2 takes this, especially if Surfer amps Supes + Surfer does his surprise board-to-back-of-head thing.
I'm pretty sure Surfer can think of something a little more advanced than the most basic tactic in the universe.

Mindship
I'm pretty sure Surfer can think of something a little more advanced than the most basic tactic in the universe. No doubt. But, hey, it works (though I don't think it's a tactic that would work more than once in the same fight).

Kris Blaze
No doubt. But, hey, it works (though I don't think it's a tactic that would work more than once in the same fight).
I think it's only a tactic the Surfer would do if he was unwillingly separated from his board. That's also the only scenario where Orion or Thor would be unable to predict it happening. Like with Mjolnir returning and such.

Mindship
I think it's only a tactic the Surfer would do if he was unwillingly separated from his board. That's also the only scenario where Orion or Thor would be unable to predict it happening. Like with Mjolnir returning and such.
Now that I think of it (and in line with Surfer coming up with something a little more advanced), why couldn't he materialize several objects (condensing energy into matter, eg, make boulders? neutronium boulders?) and have them come from all directions (especially from behind)? Even if this doesn't have the same impact/damage potential, it would certainly be distracting.

Kris Blaze
Now that I think of it (and in line with Surfer coming up with something a little more advanced), why couldn't he materialize several objects (condensing energy into matter, eg, make boulders? neutronium boulders?) and have them come from all directions (especially from behind)? Even if this doesn't have the same impact/damage potential, it would certainly be distracting.
He could, but he just doesn't.

There's no reason why Surfer couldn't create a million Surfboards and use them to attack people, it's just something he doesn't do.

xJLxKing
Team 2.
Silver Surfer has the ability to amp himself and most importantly Superman. If this happens, Team 2 wins the fight easily. In addition, Superman pretty much can handle anyone in team 1 without losing.

Kris Blaze
Team 2.
Silver Surfer has the ability to amp himself and most importantly Superman. If this happens, Team 2 wins the fight easily. In addition, Superman pretty much can handle anyone in team 1 without losing.
Yeah, amplifying yourself is an instant win.

Right?

xJLxKing
Yeah, amplifying yourself is an instant win.

Right?
As I said, SS amping himself is good, but nothing compared to SS amping Superman with Solar Radiation.
THAT'S an INSTANT win(almost stick out tongue )

Kris Blaze
As I said, SS amping himself is good, but nothing compared to SS amping Superman with Solar Radiation.
THAT'S an INSTANT win(almost stick out tongue )
Unless Thor like happens to use the bare basics of his hammer's functions.....

xJLxKing
Unless Thor like happens to use the bare basics of his hammer's functions.....
Yeah, and SS makes him hammer become some weak stink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor already showed Surfer that he is his superior, more times. While Orion can surely defeat Superman. Team 1 for the majority.

It was before the upgrad of Surfer

Kris Blaze

English please.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good fight and a close fight. I give it to Team 1 for a slight slight majority.

xJLxKing
English please.
SS uses his power over matter to alter the molecules of the hammer thus making it into some cheap wood.

Zeuodin
SS uses his power over matter to alter the molecules of the hammer thus making it into some cheap wood.
Orion uses his power over matter and makes the Hammer back into Uru.

Kris Blaze
's likely.

rotiart
If the fight starts off with godblasts af hv and cosmic blasts... I see team 1 taking it...in fact based upon general history I'll give it to team one...

Not by any significant majority but I actually believe that this fight turns into a brawl... Since surfer can't weaken team one...

Also surfer hasn't been shown to manipulate uru before so while he has transmuted many things the magical nature of uru could make it resistant. Could. As in we don't know.

Therefore team one ftw by a 6/10 majority

xJLxKing
Orion uses his power over matter and makes the Hammer back into Uru.
Not before SS uses his power over matter to make Orion's brain turn into water evil face

Kris Blaze
Not before SS uses his power over matter to make Orion's brain turn into water evil face
You don't really think matter manipulation works on Mjolnir, I hope.

xJLxKing
You don't really think matter manipulation works on Mjolnir, I hope.
No wink

The Nuul

AHHHHH so.....you are 2damnloud eh?

The Nuul
Sundipped Supes anyone?

SS amps Supes....

xJLxKing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sundipped Supes anyone?

SS amps Supes.... yes

TheKahn

Since when has the Silver Surfer been able to override the magic enchantments of sky-fathers? huh

Philosophía
Team 2.

Mshinu
MB is standard gear for Orion is it not?

Majority to Team 1 I think but one hell of a fight.

Sasaraixx
Team 1.

comicfan11
Also going with team 1

Face Inc.
I have no idea what team would win. This match is too close to call.

zeel

Wow thats interesting i never though bout surfer transforming thors hammer into a useless item. Do you have so scans of SS doing this becasue if thats the case then thor is toast. However i have never seen somone turn thors hammer into something non useable before.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
Wow thats interesting i never though bout surfer transforming thors hammer into a useless item. Do you have so scans of SS doing this becasue if thats the case then thor is toast. However i have never seen somone turn thors hammer into something non useable before.

It'll never happen.

gogogadgetgo
surfer superman win

carver9
Standard gear for Orion

No amping for any character in this fight. They are fighting under their own powers.

kgkg
Silver Surfer/Superman

xJLxKing
Team One.

DarkOdin
standard gear orion is the mother box, his harness and the astrofroce correct???

batdude123
How many times are you going to make this thread, carver?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=521682& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Superman+Silver+Surfer+vs
.+Thor+Orion%29+forumid%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=518674& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Superman+Silver+Surfer+vs

Starscream M
Originally posted by batdude123

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=521682& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Superman+Silver+Surfer+vs
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=518674& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Superman+Silver+Surfer+vs
.+Thor+Orion%29+forumid%3A77 lol....in a span of 3 months no less.

carver9

Damn, I didnt know that I did it that many time. Thanks for the heads up batdude.

Sasaraixx
Team 1 after a hell of a fight.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Slaanesh
team 1
SS > everyone
Supes can hold whoever he's fighting..

-Pr-
merged all three.

Team 2, though, dependent on matchups imo.

Mindship
Originally posted by carver9
Orion has standard equipment and each character is fighting to the best of their abilities.

No bfring for this fight.
T/O > SS/S. Why? T/O...

- have no weaknesses to exploit.
- as a team, are better at h2h.
- are both fiercer: warriors at heart.
- as a team, have superior versatility.

Warlord
^thumb up

batdude123
- have no weaknesses to exploit.

Radion... speed...

- as a team, are better at h2h.

Debatable, at least in Superman's case. However, it's not like Norrin is going to make this a slugfest.

- are both fiercer: warriors at heart.

Being angrier isn't going to help.

- as a team, have superior versatility.

Moot, considering they both like to fight with their fists.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

I mean team 2. cough

Mindship
Radion... speed...

Debatable, at least in Superman's case. However, it's not like Norrin is going to make this a slugfest.

Being angrier isn't going to help.

Moot, considering they both like to fight with their fists.

I'm not up on this Radion thing. But speed? It's not a weakness for T and O; they're just not as fast. Is there a significant difference? That's debatable. Regardless, Superman is the weakest link.

Superman is definitely the master brawler here, and now Surfer's the weakest link. Besides, even if SS tries to avoid fisticuffs, T and O may well pursue it, being that "they both like to fight with their fists."

Angrier is not necessarily the same as fiercer. Think of it this way: this is pitting 2 warriors made against 2 warriors born.

Not necessarily moot. No reason why T and O couldn't pursue both tactics (ie, h2h and a variety of energy applications).

batdude123
I'm not up on this Radion thing. But speed? It's not a weakness for T and O; they're just not as fast. Is there a significant difference? That's debatable. Regardless, Superman is the weak link here.

Superman is definitely the master brawler here, but Surfer's the weak link (only by comparison). Besides, even if SS tries to avoid fisticuffs, T and O may well pursue it, being that "they both like to fight with their fists."

Angrier is not necessarily the same as fiercer. Think of it this way: this is pitting 2 warriors made against 2 warriors born.

Not necessarily moot. No reason why T and O couldn't pursue both tactics.

Debatable? Nah, not really. Also, how exactly is Superman the "weak link?" Doesn't compute.

They may try to pursue it, but Surfer doesn't have to engage. It's not like either Orion or Thor are going to use blinding combat speed to make it happen.

The "warrior" argument means absolutely nothing to this fight. It's an intangible that people like to throw around for Thor, Orion, WW, etc. because it sounds good.

90% of the time, Thor uses Mjolnir for whack-a-mole, while Orion simply blasts and punches.

Kris Blaze
90% of the time, Thor uses Mjolnir for whack-a-mole, while Orion simply blasts and punches.
Not 90% of the time he's fighting people on his own level no expression

You'd be hard pressed to make it 50% you ignorant dickworm.

batdude123
Thanks for that worthless side comment, Priss Gayz.

Your input is always appreciated.

Kris Blaze
Thanks for that worthless side comment, Priss Gayz.

Your input is always appreciated.
Piss in your bar.

batdude123
ba8-FtywEg8

Mindship
Debatable? Nah, not really. Also, how exactly is Superman the "weak link?" Doesn't compute.

They may try to pursue it, but Surfer doesn't have to engage. It's not like either Orion or Thor are going to use blinding combat speed to make it happen.

The "warrior" argument means absolutely nothing to this fight. It's an intangible that people like to throw around for Thor, Orion, WW, etc. because it sounds good.

He's the weakest link in that he has the least versatility and the most exploitable weaknesses.

But h2h can happen, and if they see it as a viable option, I would think they would pursue it as one of many options, especially given that they like to fight that way.

Of course it means something. It's an essential aspect of each combatant's personality.

What does Surfer do mostly? Flys around in speed-skater / skier poses, blasting things.

For what it's worth, Surfer and Supes are my two favorite characters. But given what Thor and Orion are capable of -- either in h2h or energy applications -- I really have a hard time seeing them pull the victory here.

Mindship
EDIT.

Jeez, I hate when I hit the quote button instead of the edit button.

batdude123
He's the weakest link in that he has the least versatility and the most exploitable weaknesses.

But h2h can happen, and if they see it as a viable option, I would think they would pursue it as one of many options, especially given that they like to fight that way.

Of course it means something. It's an essential aspect of each combatant's personality.

What does Surfer do mostly? Flys around in speed-skater / skier poses, blasting things.

Neither Thor nor Orion are going to exploit anything in this fight. It's a redundant argument that has no bearing.

A fight between either Orion/Surfer or Thor/Surfer is not coming down to a slugfest.

In the past, it's been stated that Orion's overzealous nature can get him in trouble in a fight. Believe me, it's nowhere near the advantage you're making it to be. If anything, their overly prideful nature can be thought of as a downfall.

Which further points to the idea of versatility meaning something in this fight as being moot.

For what it's worth, Surfer and Supes are my two favorite characters. But given what Thor and Orion are capable of -- either in h2h or energy applications -- I really have a hard time seeing them pull the victory here.

Obviously this is a close match. Either way, it isn't conclusive. People are going to be split on this topic, I just so happen to disagree with you.

Kris Blaze
So it's not gonna go down to versatility, but it's not going to be fought out physically.

How is this going to go down then?

Nihilist
Team 2 ftw.
Thor has the better of Surfer
Orion has the edge on Superman.

batdude123
So it's not gonna go down to versatility, but it's not going to be fought out physically.

How is this going to go down then?

Because this is really a black and white matchup?

Surfer isn't going to be sucked into a h2h match, and Orion/Thor's versatility doesn't mean much in combat with Superman.

Philosophía
5/10 each in a normal fight.

Majority for T1 when bloodlusted.

Kris Blaze
Because this is really a black and white matchup?

Surfer isn't going to be sucked into a h2h match, and Orion/Thor's versatility doesn't mean much in combat with Superman.
Oh, so Superman will somehow survive close quarters combat with Thor and Orion. That sounds likely.

About as likely as Thor letting Surfer stay off in the distance and blasting them with energy.

h1a8
team 1 wins the major majority.

Superman will whip Thor without hesitation. And SS can at least stalemate Orion till Superman joins in.

If SS is paired against Thor then he easily wins and Superman easily wins over Orion.

batdude123
Oh, so Superman will somehow survive close quarters combat with Thor and Orion. That sounds likely.

Lulz.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by h1a8
team 1 wins the major majority.

Superman will whip Thor without hesitation. And SS can at least stalemate Orion till Superman joins in.

If SS is paired against Thor then he easily wins and Superman easily wins over Orion.
An even more likely outcome.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Juntai

About as likely as Thor letting Surfer stay off in the distance and blasting them with energy.
Don't you see!? Surfer uses magnetism to yank Thor's hammer away, while erecting a force-field against physical attacks around Superman and dismantling the Astro-harness into a bunch of useless junk. Superman barrels forwards into Orion while Thor looses so much Norse jargon that Odin or his beard couldn't understand it and starts to try to pound away with his fists at Superman's shields, which thanks to the force-field- won't work. Until Surfer's board hits him in the back of the head at three hundred thousand times light-speed. Superman and Surfer then overpower Orion, the last man standing.
Later they go out for burgers with the President like in Bad Dudes on NES.
Surfer's way too powerful for these vs threads. Unless it's against Thanos. Who's so overpowered, he's just a notch below Presence and TOAA, unless he gets 'prep time' to get his hands on some artifacts. Then even they're ****ed.

Kris Blaze
Magnetism, I'm still laughing.

Juntai
Magnetism, I'm still laughing. It worked for Magneto!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juntai
It worked for Magneto!
It also works for Thor to absorb that shit.

Continue reading. You devoured a whole one comic, now keep going at it.

batdude123
Kris' sarcasm meter sucks.

Kris Blaze
Kris' sarcasm meter sucks.
Kinda hard to predict when an idiot will use sarcasm.

When someone's making up bullshit 9/10 times, I usually assume the 10th one will be as well.

KuRuPT Thanosi
As I said.. Normally I think team 2 wins... Too much verstatility, power and h2h advantage. They can keep the battle where they want. At a distance they pwn supes and can match SS. At close quarters they pwn SS but obviously Supes would be a problem. Team 2 can keep the battle where they want and do good in both areas. However, as I stated I think bloodlusted Team 1 wins. Supes is the biggest beast on this field when pissed and SS pissed... Look out. Team 1 wins bloodlusted as Philo says.

batdude123
Kinda hard to predict when an idiot will use sarcasm.

When someone's making up bullshit 9/10 times, I usually assume the 10th one will be as well.

Referring to Juntai? facepalm

Kris Blaze
Nobody has the edge in versatility here, get over yourselves.

Orion sucks ass and is overrated, he'll pull Team 2 down from a 6/10 to a 5/10.
Referring to Juntai? facepalm
Him (and you haw-som).

OneDumbG0
Can anybody say... magic? crackers

batdude123
Him and you.
Saw the edit.

Good boy. uhuh

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nobody has the edge in versatility here, get over yourselves.

Orion sucks ass and is overrated, he'll pull Team 2 down from a 6/10 to a 5/10.

Him (and you haw-som).

Really Kris... Orion is certainly more versatile than Supes... Thor and SS are pretty much even. How can you say team two isn't more versatile?

Kris Blaze
This coming from the moron who thinks King Thor defeats 7200 Green Lanterns?

I lol'd.
This coming from the moron who thinks a giant green hammer will go through time manipulation?

I lol'd.

batdude123
This coming from the moron who thinks a giant green hammer will go through time manipulation?

I lol'd.

This coming from the moron who thinks Hal does nothing but create giant green hammers.

I lol'd.

Juntai
It also works for Thor to absorb that shit.

Continue reading. You devoured a whole one comic, now keep going at it. What are you suggesting? I've got a ton of comics. I have a small room full of them at my place. I have two bookcases of comics I haven't even found the time to sort and store yet. Probably more there alone than you've ever touched physically.

batdude123
What are you suggesting? I've got a ton of comics. I have a small room full of them at my place. I have two bookcases of comics I haven't even found the time to sort and store yet. Probably more there alone than you've ever touched physically.

Kris is on his menstrual cycle.

Don't mind him.

psycho gundam
supes "hey surfer, my people get all crazy powerful when we are filled with solar energy, could you help me with that?"

surfer "K"

OneDumbG0
orion "you say you have a magic hammer... wanna club/blast superman to death with it?"

thor "K"

batdude123
Shut the **** up, Donny.

OneDumbG0
^ Guess it's true what they say about women menstruating together...sneer

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

LOL

quanchi112
What are you suggesting? I've got a ton of comics. I have a small room full of them at my place. I have two bookcases of comics I haven't even found the time to sort and store yet. Probably more there alone than you've ever touched physically. laughing out loud

batdude123

Donny, you're out of your element.

OneDumbG0
^ Walter, now take a deep breath. We understand this is an especially irritable time for you and all. But your bleeding cooch won't stop me from slapping you something fierce and making you call in sick to work tomorrow to let the bruises heal, k?

crackers

batdude123
^ Try slapping me, and I'll make you wish you had another heart attack instead of the beating I'd give you, Donny.

biscuits

Kris Blaze
Incidentally, I was watching the big lebowski earlier.

Stop spying Steve.

batdude123
Incidentally, I was watching the big lebowski earlier.

Stop spying Steve.

39X3VmiGPHQ

psycho gundam
orion "you say you have a magic hammer... wanna club/blast superman to death with it?"

thor "K" thor "mine eyes doth throb like the fires of muspelhiem, what manner of sorcery is this!"

firecrotch "must be the black hole there blondie"

kevdude
This coming from the moron who thinks Hal does nothing but create giant green hammers.

I lol'd.

I can't wait for the movie! laughing out loud
T1

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
supes "hey surfer, my people get all crazy powerful when we are filled with solar energy, could you help me with that?"

surfer "K"

thor "K"

Thor: "But now thout shall feel the wrath.. of the GOD OF THUNDER!"
Superman: "A god you say. A small god, perhaps..of a small world"

*punches his helmet off*

-moments later-

Thor: "O-Odin's beard! How can you...? The mightiest...mighties in nine worlds cannot..."
Superman: "S-Sorry to..dissapoint..but in.. my world, it looks like...the dials...go up to eleven!"

*knocks Thor out*

Oh, wait.

batdude123
laughing out loud

quanchi112

Kris Blaze
Some pretty weak fanfics by ODG and Phil here.

You should enroll in El Sexo's school of roleplaying.

OneDumbG0

-Pr-
Some pretty weak fanfics by ODG and Phil here.

You should enroll in El Sexo's school of roleplaying.

kinda sad that i took that as a compliment...

The Nuul
Bump

Warlord
let's see....team 2

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.