SC AM Zeus(DC) Gaea Dormammu and Thanos Vs Odin Zeus(Marvel) Prime w/amp and Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
PIS, CIS, and Jobbing are all off.

Marvel Gaea BTW.

JakeTheBank
I don't really like seeing Cyttorak being used in Vs. threads simply because his power is mostly implied and assumed to be at such-and-such levels.

That being said, which Zeus and Gaea are being used here?

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't really like seeing Cyttorak being used in Vs. threads simply because his power is mostly implied and assumed to be at such-and-such levels.

That being said, which Zeus and Gaea are being used here? edited

King Kandy
Team 1 but it's tough. They have a slight number advantage.

Colossus-Big C
no one knows exactly how powerful is gaea but we can asume shes more powerful than thor because thats were he gets his weather and thunder powers.

Colossus-Big C
oh yea
Gaea>cyttorak
as she once granted dr strange the "crimsons bands of cyttorak"

Nihilist

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
....... she did it smokin'

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
oh yea
Gaea>cyttorak
as she once granted dr strange the "crimsons bands of cyttorak"
I don't think that proves she's more powerful anymore than a Paleontologist handing you a dinosaur bone is more powerful than the dinosaur who's bone it is.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think that proves she's more powerful anymore than a Paleontologist handing you a dinosaur bone is more powerful than the dinosaur who's bone it is. but it resides in cyttoraks realm, gaea maybe his mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.