Luffy and Crocodile vs Sasuke and Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
All current versions fighting to the best of their ability to either kill or knock out the other.

1st fight will be in Leaf Village

2nd fight will be in the Sahara Desert and Crocodile just lit a fresh cigar.

Bentley
For starters Luffy is a non-factor.

It all really comes down to Sasuke vs Croc due the fact of Naruto being utterly useless against Crocodile (unless they use his weakness but that's not common knowledge).

In the second fight Croc murders them.

wakkawakkawakka
Scenario 1: Luffy beats the crap out of Naruto, Sasuke probably beats Luffy with Ameteratsu and Susanoo but is still no match for Crocodile.

Scenario 2: This is just plain silly.

King Kandy
Sasuke can tsukuyomi ftw in both.

Slaanesh
Croc can solo..

Luffy in gear 2nd can solo too..
one punches is all he need..Luffy is insanely strong compare to Sasuke and Naruto..

King Kandy
Sasuke can protect himself with Susanoo to survive the first blow and then just genjutsu for an easy win.

Slaanesh
i don't think Susanoo can save Sasuke..Raikage broke through it..

XanatosForever
Full power, huh? Well, if Sasuke starts off with Amaterasu on Luffy, he might be able to put him out of comission. Sage Mode might give some problems, too. I don't know how effective tsukuyomi would be against either, but that's just me wondering how Haki would react to such a thing.

On the other hand, Luffy going all out probably means he's in Gear Second off the bat, which means he could probably speed blitz fairly easily. Sage Mode Narutard is strong, too, but I don't think he'd be able to handle a Gigant Jet Pistol from Luffy.

In scenario two, unless Sasuke has some way to take Crocodile out of the match immediately, I can't see them winning.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't think Susanoo can save Sasuke..Raikage broke through it..
He broke through an incomplete susanoo, not the real one.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by King Kandy
He broke through an incomplete susanoo, not the real one.

ok..but i still don't think Sasuke can beat Luffy or Croc..i just see them as in a totally different league..

King Kandy
I don't see any reason genjutsu won't work...

Slaanesh
well..maybe his immense Haki would negate the effect..

Etna
Luffy and Crocodile wins.

If Naruto and Sasuke have trouble fighting Gaara. I dont think they have a chance against Sir Crocodile

Bentley
Is there any reason for you to think that Luffy is faster than Sasuke or Naruto?

Nephthys
He's at least as fast as them I'd say.

Here's his Jet gatling attack. Neither Sasuke or Naruto have even come close to it really. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI9eOA-mzZg

Here's his fight with Blueno where he blitzs a guy who is invisible to normal people. The very technique Blueno uses for speed requires that you stamp your foot 10 times in the blink of an eye... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQGi1hXNcMM

...And has been said by word of god to be as fast as this guy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zD4ewIOr0o.... who literally is invisible when he moves (except he can't control his movement and they can)

Not to mention that Luffy can predict their attacks, one-shot them, defeat them by yelling at them (maybe), has a shit-ton of versatile moves and has defeated opponants who'd wipe out Konaha between meals.

And if I'm right in thinking that Sasuke can only genjutsu one at a time then team one win beacuase either can solo team two and they certainly win round 2.

Endless Mike
Either Luffy or Crocodile could solo, they are at least 5 times as fast and one hit from either of them would crush them.

Bentley
Oh, I didn't consider Blueno's Soru... You're right, Luffy blitzes.

wakkawakkawakka
I know someone mentioned it already but what's stopping Luffy from just using Haki to knock both Naruto and Sasuke out? I know a little bit about Luffy's Haki but not much so I could be wrong.

Slaanesh
Luffy can't control his Royal Haki..

Bentley
Bump damn it!

NemeBro
Either one can solo...

Luffy would beat them both before they could use a single attack.

Second fight is a LOLWUT in Croc's favor.

Q99
Croc in a desert is just mean.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I know someone mentioned it already but what's stopping Luffy from just using Haki to knock both Naruto and Sasuke out? I know a little bit about Luffy's Haki but not much so I could be wrong.

It doesn't work on people with strong wills, of which both definitely qualify.

killermover
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't think Susanoo can save Sasuke..Raikage broke through it.. First of all that Susanoo was incomplete. Not that it matters the power difference is to high.

Impel Down
Either Luffy or Crocodile solo's. Completly higher class of fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.