Kyle Rayner & Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan vs Thor & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which duo wins?

-Pr-
why doesn't hal get to use his post crisis feats too?

Prep-Man
Crisis didn't count, right?

Blanket
These losers? 7200 can't even stop King Thor. Surfer casually flick kills both of them. I mean, their only power is having a ring. Married people have those, and you don't see them put on such a high level.

Slaanesh
team 2

iceman24567
Team one stomps

kgkg
Team 2 ftw Thor hammer can be great for absorbing energy and Surfer will take any of the Lantern in a 1v1

Prep-Man
Hal has absorbed magical energy as well. Wotan?

Q99
Originally posted by -Pr-
why doesn't hal get to use his post crisis feats too?

Pre-Crisis Hal > Post-Crisis Hal, in feats.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Pre-Crisis Hal > Post-Crisis Hal, in feats.

Have you seen some of the stuff Hal has done PC? What makes you think he's more formidable? Not that I'd disagree with ya. smile

Warlord
How more powerful was Hal pre crisis?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
How more powerful was Hal pre crisis?

IIRC he did hang with Wotan (magical foe), who is a peer to PC Dr. Fate and has scuffled with Spectre. Hal has held his own with Superman and even took control of the Justice League at one point. He displayed versatility like transmutation, teleportation, energy absorption, time travel, etc... He even threw a mage inside his ring and kept him prisoner. My favorite feat, because he actually outsmarted him, so he wouldn't teleport out.

Warlord
actually he could do all the things he does nowday but in a more uber universe huh?
Hal could go toe to toe with Supes now. Going toe to toe with pre crisis Supes shows a whole different power level though

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
actually he could do all the things he does nowday but in a more uber universe huh?
Hal could go toe to toe with Supes now. Going toe to toe with pre crisis Supes shows a whole different power level though

Inside his ring was a whole universe, which I find cool.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Have you seen some of the stuff Hal has done PC? What makes you think he's more formidable? Not that I'd disagree with ya. smile

Hal missed the peak of GL power post-crisis. Since he's come back, they've had a corps around and GLs in general haven't been pulling as big feats as when there were fewer, and before he died the power was more subdued like most stuff immediately following the Crisis.

Being able to go against Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, on the other hand... and also, back then it did unusual stuff like replicate other hero's powers (like, say, shrinking, phasing, etc.) way more often than post. Post-Crisis the focus is more on the energy constructs.

Prep-Man
Yawn. I'm getting board with that. Hal possesses one of the most powerful weapons and all he does is constructs.

On the other-hand, he has done some other stuff like telepathy links in 52, but I think it's rare.

OneDumbG0
Surfer transmutes some stuff into yellow paint and blinds PC Hal with it. While PC Hal struggles to scrub it off, Kyle gets beat on by Thor and Surfer. Then Guy Gardner comes in to give em a fighting chance.

What? You think Guy Gardner needs to be invited into threads? Guy Gardner don't need your permission. He crashes whatever threads he wants. uhuh

Juntai
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Surfer transmutes some stuff into yellow paint and blinds PC Hal with it. While PC Hal struggles to scrub it off, Kyle gets beat on by Thor and Surfer. Then Guy Gardner comes in to give em a fighting chance.

What? You think Guy Gardner needs to be invited into threads? Guy Gardner don't need your permission. He crashes whatever threads he wants. uhuh lmao.
Speaking of that, Guy might turn the tide in the GLC vs King Thor thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.