dark phoenix v franklin richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Okk here are 2 titans of the marvel comics,in dark phoenix with the white crown we have one of the most powerful omega mutant level who has defeated the likes of gladiator and galactus and is said to be a mix of life and death so immensely powerful.

On the other side we have franklin richards who is also an omega level mutant who has shown incredible level of power while being possessed by onslaught so who will win if they were to ever meet,one thing that is for sure a lot of stars would perish but also the planets would in danger of being messed up.

I am going to side with dark phoenix anyone that can defeat galactus is the real deal in my book.

galactusischere
DP never defeated Galactus.
A weaker version of Phoenix(rachel summers) beat a STARVING galactus.
With that said, Phoenix wins this.

zinaldo
Could you be more clear to why and she would have beaten him again only for galactus to make her feel guilty about fighting as she was ruining the lives of future unborn as he put it so she left but galactus had no more strength and was running out of ideas how to defeat her.

If i remember he even asked her to become his herald or ally i think but she declined.

galactusischere
Originally posted by zinaldo
Could you be more clear to why and she would have beaten him again only for galactus to make her feel guilty about fighting as she was ruining the lives of future unborn as he put it so she left but galactus had no more strength and was running out of ideas how to defeat her.

If i remember he even asked her to become his herald or ally i think but she declined.

Galactus was STARVING. And she didn't easily defeat him. It was a fight.

A well-fed Galactus>Dark phoenix>Full Power Tyrant>Regular Phoenix>Starving Galactus

zinaldo
The White Phoenix is when Jean is in a White Phoenix uniform and is at her fullest power. She is able to hold the universe in her hands and change it with a thought

galactusischere
The White Phoenix is when Jean is in a White Phoenix uniform and is at her fullest power. She is able to hold the universe in her hands and change it with a thought

Wow...it wasn't even 616.
Galactus repaired 616 ETERNITY. 616 Eternity=multi-verse.
Thus Galactus>Phoenix

zinaldo
Phoenix saved existence, the omnivese by holding on to the strands of it which were unravelling and reenergising them under her own personal power.

galactusischere
Phoenix saved existence, the omnivese by holding on to the strands of it which were unravelling and reenergising them under her own personal power.
What?
Scan please.

zinaldo
I took it from a site will try and find it again.

zinaldo
Franklin could actually have the phoenix force power also as it says in the ultimate franklin richards so i guess he is really the most powerful being in the marvel comics,sorry phoenix .

galactusischere
I took it from a site will try and find it again.
what the scan? or did someone just write it?
Jean only repaired ONE alternative reality. Nothing to 616 Eterniy.
Franklin could actually have the phoenix force power also as it says in the ultimate franklin richards so i guess he is really the most powerful being in the marvel comics,sorry phoenix .
There are sooo many stronger than him.

Prep-Man
DP!

Blanket
Double Penetration! Franklin creates another penis.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Blanket
Double Penetration! Franklin creates another penis. laughing out loud

he turn Dark Phenix into Dark Penix evil face

Mr Master

laughing

Franky ftw.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing

Franky ftw.

So it hasn't happened. I knew he was making it up.

Mr Master
Originally posted by galactusischere

So it hasn't happened. I knew he was making it up.
Well, she did save 616, but it was an indirect act, and not solely under her power.

Jean re-knitted the energy lattice, she did not re-energize anything,
the re-knitting itself was what re-energized the lattice.

But even this feat was only performed
after she used the life-force & power of all the X-Mem plus corsair's to help her.

In fact, before she merged with their spirits,
she was getting erased from existence by the neutron galaxy (a universal remaker)

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mr Master
Well, she did save 616, but it was an indirect act, and not solely under her power.

But even this feat was only performed
after she used the life-force & power of all the X-Mem plus corsair's to help her.
So pretty much 99.99% it was Phoenix power.

pinksushi1
Reality warping affecting Phoenix? Please.

Power Cosmic II
^ a simple event horizon has "affected" phoenix before.

that said, DP probably wins the fight, as Franklin is just a kid and wont know what to do with his powers to directly harm another person. if cis and pis are turned off, franklin wins handily

pinksushi1
What do you mean by simple event horizon?

Power Cosmic II
the PF was shattered by an event horizon fired from a shiar ship several years back

pinksushi1
Was that an avatar of the PF or was it the whole thing? Because the Goblin Force also defeated the PF. PIS.

Power Cosmic II
that was the actual PF, not an avatar. GF is from an alternate timeline, so doesn't matter

galactusischere
GF defeated Phoenix first before going after Galactus, correct?

pinksushi1
Yes. GF defeted both.

galactusischere
So it added the phoenix' powers to its own and then went after big G. Interesting..

pinksushi1
Yep. Madelyne Pryor had a huge advantage. LOL.

Power Cosmic II
yeah the 5th celestial host was the last to oppose the GF

galactusischere
It was a huge twist for me, when Madelyne went evil after marrying Cyke and learning that she was only a clone of jean, wasn't expecting it at all.

pinksushi1
LOL. At least she gave X-Man the brand to prevent him from killing himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.