Gambit vs Ronin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Gambit has a deck or cards and his bo staff. Ronin has his katana and a pair of nunchaku.

the ninjak
Tough fight! .....tie!

Q99
Depends on the Ronin. Echo-Ronin is more dangerous than Clint-Ronin. I'd lean towards Echo-Ronin for a win, and likewise lean Clint to lose.

Wild Shadow
Gambit takes out both Ronins in a one on one

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Gambit takes out both Ronins in a one on one

Remy does have more flare....and guts.

the ninjak
flair woops

Wild Shadow
he'll spit his gum in their face and a) knock them out or b) blow out their brains...

also he has peak/superhuman reflexes and agility.........

Q99
Echo-Ronin is Daredevil/Logan level fighting (due to taskmaster esque abilities).

snoopdogg
What's Gambit's chances of pegging Ronin with a card?

Q99
Depends on the Ronin. Moderate, lower for Echo than Clint. Both'll keep an eye out for them.

snoopdogg
Is Echo in this fight?

Q99
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is Echo in this fight?

It's your thread, so it's up to you.

There are two Ronin. Echo, the first, and Clint, the second. So whichever one you want it to be.

Wild Shadow
so apparently i said something in here that some one feels requires a mod to correct me........ eek!

so lets try again gambit in a close quarter fight could slip a card on their person without them knowing.....

he has bn able to stalemate blade and even DD i dont see either ronin bringing anything different to the table.......

and this is a guy who didnt take either of them serious but was being a smart@$$........ during the fight.... he just has flare and a swagger

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Q99
It's your thread, so it's up to you.

There are two Ronin. Echo, the first, and Clint, the second. So whichever one you want it to be. I just assumed everybody thought this would be Barton. So that's who we'll use.

Wild Shadow
i dont even rate barton as a lvl 4 fighter like DD was back in his bad@$$ days........

what has he actually done to earn his fighting skills? he went from being an archer/ giant man and the fighting skills he has now should have bn used in his other personals.... seriously his newly acquired MA would have gone a long way as giant man,...'

he isnt remotely skilled enough to take on Gambit....

snoopdogg
I agree Gambit wins but I thought it might be a good battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.