Canada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
I am really starting to hate living here because of the damn taxes and every Goddamn thing is soo fcking expensive.

I was looking around for a house, a small 2 bed 1 wash can still cost me around 250k. In Lexington, SC I am seeing a beautiful house for this....

$173,900
Loading Payment...|Estimate My Monthly Payment|Get Mortgage Rates
4 Bed, 2 Bath | 2,049 Sq Ft on 0.32 Acres (13,939 Sq Ft Lot)

Heres another one WTF?

$129,900
4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2,133 Sq Ft on 0.15 Acres (6,534 Sq Ft Lot)

I cant even buy a crack house for this cheap.

WTF? stupid money hungry Government and companies.

I think I might have to go to the dark side...

mad mad mad

mikeydude
Lmao. laughing out loud

AsbestosFlaygon
erm
That's relatively cheap compared to housing prices in a majority of countries, mainly in the Middle East and Japan.

Here in Dubai, the same land area would reach a 6-figure price.

Consider yourself lucky.

Rogue Jedi
LOL @Canada.

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by The Nuul
I am really starting to hate living here because of the damn taxes and every Goddamn thing is soo fcking expensive.

I was looking around for a house, a small 2 bed 1 wash can still cost me around 250k. In Lexington, SC I am seeing a beautiful house for this....

$173,900

Heres another one WTF?

$129,900

mad mad mad

250k is cheap. Try finding a 4B house in LA. It's almost unheard of to find one like you're describing, under a million

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
LOL @Canada.

x10

LanceWindu

$173,900

Heres another one WTF?

$129,900

mad mad mad

That's expensive? blink

mikeydude
maybe its because he doesnt know that he can just buy a monopoly game and be rich!

The Nuul
Nooooo, a 2 bedroom and 1 washroom costs averaging around 220-250k with small property in Canada.

This part is in SC.

$173,900

Heres another one WTF?

$129,900

The Nuul
Also our taxes are higher than most American states. With our new HST tax coming there no topping that. Everything costs more in Canada.

mikeydude
Ok.

LanceWindu
Nooooo, a 2 bedroom and 1 washroom costs averaging around 220-250k with small property in Canada.

This part is in SC.

$173,900

Heres another one WTF?

$129,900

I still don't get it, those costs seem about average/lower than average.

WickedDynamite
True...everything cost more in Canada. Except their syrup and Health Care.

The Nuul
Dude, I have to wait around 6-8 hrs hrs at a hospital, so what fcking Health care? I pay out my ass to the Goverment and its so called great Health care system for this shit....The clinics are good though in my area.

WhiskeyGirl
Dude, I have to wait around 6-8 hrs hrs at a hospital, so what fcking Health care? I pay out my ass to the Goverment and its so called great Health care system for this shit....The clinics are good though in my area.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that if that stupid ass health bill gets passed here.

But 250K is cheap compared to a lot of properties. Then again, it depends on where you're looking.

I live in LA, but I'm originally from Cinci, Ohio and my parents have a 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 2 living room, finished basement, and it's on a large piece of land and they paid 300.

Location is what costs.

I pay 1900 a month for my apt. That's a house payment back in Ohio. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WickedDynamite
Well, there are cheaper apartments in L.A.

With $300 you could have a two bedroom apartment....except you have to learn spanish and stock a AK-47 in your closet.

j/k

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Well, there are cheaper apartments in L.A.

With $300 you could have a two bedroom apartment....except you have to learn spanish and stock a AK-47 in your closet.

j/k

But you only get it for the first half of the night.

pgdarth95
canada=usa's hat smile

mikeydude
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
Yeah I'm not looking forward to that if that stupid ass health bill gets passed here.

But 250K is cheap compared to a lot of properties. Then again, it depends on where you're looking.

I live in LA, but I'm originally from Cinci, Ohio and my parents have a 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 2 living room, finished basement, and it's on a large piece of land and they paid 300.

Location is what costs.

I pay 1900 a month for my apt. That's a house payment back in Ohio. roll eyes (sarcastic)
WOOOOOO ohio! im from ohio!
im from kettering. i was born in cinci. i now live in wilmington.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.