All-out telepathic attack vs these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
This team of telepaths are working together:

Professor X,
Shadow King
Psylocke
Emma Frost
Moondragon (mind gem)
Legion
Jean Grey (no PF)
Manchester Black
Mr Sinister
Stepford Cuckoos x 5
Exodus
Sersi
Martian Manhunter

They get to launch an all out simultaneous TP assault (no other powers allowed) on each of the guys in the list for 10 minutes. Basically their best brain-blast mindrape etc attacks. The victims can only use their own powers & standard equipment to try to resist the attack for the 10 minutes - no attacking back, no outside tech. Each fight is separate.

So what is the result on each of the following after 10 minutes - dead, unconscious, in pain, OK, no effect etc?

Two scenarios:
1) no prep or warning at all /
2) given 15 seconds to brace themselves for the assault (but still standard equip only, no outside tech or attacking back)

The targets:

Rune King Thor
Thanos
Superman
The Fury
Galactus
Wonder Woman
Odin
The Stranger
Juggernaut
Green Lantern Hal
DP Tyrant
Magneto
Cyborg Superman
Supreme Intelligence
High Evolutionary
World War Hulk
Batman
Adam Warlock (IW version)
Superboy Prime (amped)
Tangent Superman
King Hyperion

the_ninjak
thread fail much?

0 replies, most unimproessive...

supremthor
its a good thread just hard to really to judge, like some of the characters may have telep protection but does that mean anything against such a massive powerhouse of telepaths

Q99
Anyone who can make themselves totally immune lasts, anyone else doesn't.

galactusischere
The targets:
Legend: 1=without prep
2=with prep
3=impossible for them
Rune King Thor-2
Thanos-1
Superman-1
The Fury-3
Galactus-3
Wonder Woman-she is supposed to be immune but IDK to what extent
Odin-1/2
The Stranger-2
Juggernaut-without helmet?
Green Lantern Hal-IDK
DP Tyrant-3
Magneto-without helmet?
Cyborg Superman-IDK
Supreme Intelligence-3
High Evolutionary-3
World War Hulk-1
Batman-he would batkick the TP blasts FTW
Adam Warlock (IW version)-1
Superboy Prime (amped)-IDK
Tangent Superman-?
King Hyperion-IDK

Q99
I think if Wonder Woman wrapped herself with her lasso it'd give her full immunity, reflecting all assaults, but without the lasso she's merely highly resistant. So (1) lose, (2) win.

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
I think if Wonder Woman wrapped herself with her lasso it'd give her full immunity, reflecting all assaults, but without the lasso she's merely highly resistant. So (1) lose, (2) win.

Eye of Pallas makes her COMPLETELY immune to telepathy. She doesn't need the lasso.

KuRuPT Thanosi
many are mindraped

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Eye of Pallas makes her COMPLETELY immune to telepathy. She doesn't need the lasso.

Ah yea, the Eyes, forgot about those.

basilisk
Originally posted by Konton

Well I see claims around here that WW is totally immune to practically everything these days - magic, matter manip, TP, bracelets can stop any attack including the combined pantheon of gods, lasso can hold/not be broken by any being no matter how powerful or intangible, tiara can cut anybody, faster than Superman etc etc. I don't really believe all that but I digress. Even beings like Galactus have been affected by psi attacks and he is above most pantheon type gods, and IIRC Juggs Cytorrak's magical helmet was penetrated by Phoenix-level TP (not present here). So I think there is a limit to her godly protection, it's a question of whether it's reached here.

Here are some of my guesses - no warning/with warning:

Rune King Thor: unconscious/possibly OK
Thanos: totally comatose/unconscious
Superman: totally comatose/unconscious or dead
The Fury: not sure what effect it would have, but since he is allowed to adapt he is probably OK. Maybe evolves into a totally mindless vegetable being to protect himself but is rendered harmless in the process.
Galactus (average power): hurt badly but survives/OK but not easy
Wonder Woman: I think she reaches her limit and goes down/same
Odin: unconscious/not sure
The Stranger: not sure
Juggernaut (helmet as standard equip): not sure, because of the Phoenix incident
Green Lantern Hal: head explodes/probably severely hurt
DP Tyrant: not sure/survives but on the edge
Magneto (helmet as standard equip): head explodes/dies
Cyborg Superman: not sure
Supreme Intelligence: probably dies/not sure since mental powers should be his speciality
High Evolutionary: probably dies/same
World War Hulk: head explodes
Batman: head explodes
Adam Warlock (IW version): dies/maybe survives but unconscious - he's an odd one
Superboy Prime (amped): not sure, can't imagine he could survive any better than Superman except maybe because of that amp
Tangent Superman: dies/not sure
King Hyperion - probably goes down. Didn't get to see how he handled his world's telepaths but I can't imagine he can handle all these guys

Actually I think this one is all hard to answer.

the ninjak
Originally posted by the_ninjak
thread fail much?

0 replies, most unimproessive...

I didnt write this ive changed my password hope that helps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.