Juggernaut vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
No telepathy for Despero.

No BFR.

Naija boy
Juggernaut

xJLxKing
Eventually, Jugs

WhiteWitchKing
Juggernaut eventually shoves him into a shark tank.

galactusischere
Cain.

h1a8
Juggs

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

Magneto1982
Juggernaut.

Priest
Juggernaut smashes.

Mshinu
Can`t Despero just rip the helmet off and mindfu*k him?

Priest
Originally posted by Mshinu
Can`t Despero just rip the helmet off and mindfu*k him? Kris removed TP from the match.

SoulDevourer
Despero stronger but Jugs more durable, w/o TP Despero cant hurt him

so Jugs cant lose so he wins big grin long fight tho

Priest
Juggernaut was overpowering WWH, he's probably stronger than Despero.
At his best, Juggy can toy with Thor if he wants to.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Priest
WWH did nothing, so Despero is probably stronger than both.

Priest
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
WWH did nothing, so Despero is probably stronger than both.
Hulk basically held a planet together before he came to earth, he's pretty strong. Also Strange did say WWH is the strongest incarnation of the hulks.

Kris Blaze
Hulk basically held a planet together before he came to earth, he's pretty strong. Also Strange did say WWH is the strongest incarnation of the hulks.
Tetonic plates do not equal the entire planet. It was a great stand-alone feat, but clearly it does not measure up to even The Sentry. And when the golden guardian is too powerful, someone who bats around Superman AND Captain Marvel becomes much stronger. Let's not forget that Despero resisted/held up the rock of eternity when it was crashing down. That alone is an insane feat of strength.

I do however understand that it's an incredibly slippery slope to claim that Despero is stronger than Cap/Supes because he beat them, but they would at the very least be in the same category.

Mshinu
Kris removed TP from the match.

of course, silly me. Juggs wins.

nicamarvin
WWH did nothing, so Despero is probably stronger than both. Oh boy..... confused

Devron87
At his best, Juggy can toy with Thor if he wants to.

misinformation here,Juggernaut never overpowering WWH in panel,and toy with Thor is exaggerated,too many shortcuts.............

batdude123
I do however understand that it's an incredibly slippery slope to claim that Despero is stronger than Cap/Supes because he beat them,

Hmmm, sounds a lot like the arguments for Thanos.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmmm, sounds a lot like the arguments for Thanos.
Thanos has never bashed Surfer and Thor's heads together sad

batdude123
Didn't he bash Drax and Hulk's heads together?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Devron87
misinformation here,Juggernaut never overpowering WWH in panel,and toy with Thor is exaggerated,too many shortcuts............. FAIL.....

Kris Blaze
Didn't he bash Drax and Hulk's heads together?
I'd put Captain Marvel and Superman well above those two.

Especially Professor Hulk.

batdude123
Granted, but I would put classic Drax above Silver Surfer in strength.

Devron87
Originally posted by nicamarvin
FAIL.....

you forgot the smoking smiley, smokin'
facts are in panels roll eyes (sarcastic) ...................

Kris Blaze
Granted, but I would put classic Drax above Silver Surfer in strength.
Agreed.

Though it seemed like Despero was genuinely defeating them. The thing with Drax and Hulk was only a short burst, it did not turn into an extended fight if I recall correctly.

batdude123
Agreed.

Though it seemed like Despero was genuinely defeating them. The thing with Drax and Hulk was only a short burst, it did not turn into an extended fight if I recall correctly.

That I'm not arguing. I'm simply drawing parallels to the arguments many people around here use as evidence of Thanos' "vastly superior" strength.

Kris Blaze
That I'm not arguing. I'm simply drawing parallels to the arguments many people around here use as evidence of Thanos' "vastly superior" strength.
Ah yeah.

There are so many things to factor in and not just strength, but it seems to indicate that Despero is at least around Supes/Cap's strength level. Claiming that he is superior to either of them would require more evidence than just a fight.

batdude123
Ah yeah.

There are so many things to factor in and not just strength, but it seems to indicate that Despero is at least around Supes/Cap's strength level. Claiming that he is superior to either of them would require more evidence than just a fight.

Which brings us back to the point about Thanos' strength level. haermm

comicfan11
Without TP and BFR Cain eventually.

nicamarvin
are in panels roll eyes (sarcastic) ................... The FACT is Juggernaut has ManHandled Thor and Hulk before and he will keep doing it.... smokin'

Doctor-Alvis
The weird thing about Juggernaut is the dumber you are the better you seem to do against him.

Devron87
The FACT is Juggernaut has ManHandled Thor and Hulk before and he will keep doing it.... smokin'

wet cement is way above both Thor and Hulk,you know it erm

Knowsbleed33
you forgot the smoking smiley, smokin'
facts are in panels roll eyes (sarcastic) ...................

in panel?

Devron87
what? World War Hulk: X-Men #3 mini,anyway is a Juggernaut vs Despero thread....

The Pict
misinformation here,Juggernaut never overpowering WWH in panel,

Yes he was.

Devron87
the endless debate with this fight as usual,and no is a misinformation....

nicamarvin
the endless debate with this fight as usual,and no is a misinformation.... Juggernaut HAS and will ALWAYS will Manhandle Hulk and Thor if they are Dumb enough to give him that chance....THATS A FACT..... smokin'

zeel

thanos is a villan and really dont have any lifting feats like say supes. Honestly i think thanos is much stronger then supes but then again thats just a opinion. Lifting feats to me are not enough to determine who is the strongest. thanos and despero tend to man handle heralds alot easier then supes or cap does. you are right though. however keep this in mind. Some people like to use the argument that supes is stronger just becasue he has more lifting feats. It goes both ways.

Harbinger
Juggy wins.

Doctor-Alvis
Juggernaut HAS and will ALWAYS will Manhandle Hulk and Thor if they are Dumb enough to give him that chance....THATS A FACT..... smokin'
That's not true. He's about even with both of them. If not in balanced wins/losses, the fights they do have usually give them both some good moments. For instance, Juggernaut shows off his strength and durability while Thor will show off his battle prowess and versatility with magic.

Hulk has an instance where he twirls Juggernaut over his head like a stripper twirling a piece of clothing until his helmet's seal breaks and he goes flying into a mountain. While true that he was unharmed and still wanted to fight, if that's not manhandling I don't know what is.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Thor will show off his battle prowess and versatility
Thats Why I said IF they are Dumb Enough to Fight with him DUMB.... wink they CAN always BFR him.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor-Alvis
Thats Why I said IF they are Dumb Enough to Fight with him DUMB.... wink they CAN always BFR him.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's why I mentioned the Hulk fight. It was savage Hulk. I guess even though he's pretty dumb, savage Hulk is a pretty decent fighter. But that's getting to the point where Juggernaut can only manhandle people who stand there or perhaps climb into his hands for him. Otherwise they're just too crafty for him.

nicamarvin
No telepathy for Despero.

No BFR. Hey why were you banned.... confused

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
That's not true. He's about even with both of them. If not in balanced wins/losses, the fights they do have usually give them both some good moments. For instance, Juggernaut shows off his strength and durability while Thor will show off his battle prowess and versatility with magic.

Hulk has an instance where he twirls Juggernaut over his head like a stripper twirling a piece of clothing until his helmet's seal breaks and he goes flying into a mountain. While true that he was unharmed and still wanted to fight, if that's not manhandling I don't know what is.

What's the big deal about throwing juggernaut? Dude only weighs a 1000 pounds after a good meal. lol.

That's not a show of strength against Juggernaut's strength. Locking up palms would be.

BattleMage
Juggernaut

Prep-Man
Is BFR allowed? If so, Despero.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Is BFR allowed? If so, Despero.
Originally posted by Kris Blaze: Account Restricted

No BFR.

r0nm0n88
its difficult to find a person who can beat juggs no bfr, esp if you take away telepathy

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
its difficult to find a person who can beat juggs no bfr, esp if you take away telepathy unless they can sit on him its pretty much impossible smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.