Killer bee vs Pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
can the eight tails jinchuuriki do the same thing naruto did personally i think he can but what do you guys think

King Kandy
He can't do what naruto did because he doesn't have the power of PIS on is side.

yungz22
Originally posted by King Kandy
He can't do what naruto did because he doesn't have the power of PIS on is side.

lol good one.... i think he can because naruto pushed back Pain's tensei in Kyubbi 6 tails version 1....I think bee can do the same because of his superb control of the bijju and his ability to switch from version 1 to 2 in a second.

King Kandy
I think he gets sealed in Chibaku if he can.

wakkawakkawakka
If Pain is at full power then I think that Chibaku would work.

King Kandy
I don't see why not.

Naija boy
Pain for sure. Chibaku tensei ends it. Also seeing how effective samehada was against killer bee (prior to betraying kisame), absorbing pain could likely do alot damage as well.

King Kandy
Absorbing Pain wielding Samehada would be a pretty deadly combo.

danteiscool
that combo would be too deadly against Killer Bee. but Killer Bee would lose due to Pain's cibaku tensei. that is, unless Killer Bee is serious from the start of the fight.

King Kandy
Even if Kirabi is serious from the start, he can't beat Pain. Especially if he goes 8-tails right away, that's just asking for Chibaku.

yungz22
but naruto 8tails was able to break out of the chibaku tensei why cant bee do it

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
but naruto 8tails was able to break out of the chibaku tensei why cant bee do it And Pain says he could make it stronger as 8-tails Naruto was doing just that. He had to bring Naruto in alive to complete his plan.

King Kandy
Originally posted by yungz22
but naruto 8tails was able to break out of the chibaku tensei why cant bee do it
Pein will just make a bigger one like he was planning on doing to Naruto.

Astner
8-tailed Kyuubi overpowered Chibaku Tensei. I think he could do the same.

After all, Pein begun to feel threaten when Naruto grew six tails, indicating that six tails is more powerful than sage Naruto.

Which is reasonable since Madara is considered a threat due to his captured bijuu.

BloodRain
8-tail fox broke out of chibaku tenshi, but if Pain makes a bigger one then bee will be helpless.

But sage Naruto has alot more control then his tailed state. Seeing as he took out a few with sage and did not with fox-mode.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Astner
8-tailed Kyuubi overpowered Chibaku Tensei. I think he could do the same.

After all, Pein begun to feel threaten when Naruto grew six tails, indicating that six tails is more powerful than sage Naruto.

Which is reasonable since Madara is considered a threat due to his captured bijuu.
He could overpower Pain's small chibaku, but Pein said he could just make it bigger and contain him so I don't see why that wouldn't apply here.

yungz22
Originally posted by King Kandy
He could overpower Pain's small chibaku, but Pein said he could just make it bigger and contain him so I don't see why that wouldn't apply here. That is if pain had enough chakra to do it because remember bee will be fighting all six of them

King Kandy
Naruto also fought all six of them, so I don't see why that matters.

yungz22
there also the question of even he did make it bigger would it work

King Kandy
I don't see why not, since a mega-sized one was capable of holding 10-tails, I don't see why an increase in size shouldn't correspond to an increase in ability to hold powerful adversaries. I would kind of consider Pein the expert in what Chibaku Tensei can and cannot do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.