Who is the weakest telepath able to take on all five Cuckoos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
They get cerebra and an hour prep.

The Pict
Manchester Black maybe?

Omega Vision
Martian Manhunter.

Kris Blaze
Regular Jean Grey.

Or her slight inferior, Emma Frost.

galactusischere
Exodus

redhotrash
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Regular Jean Grey.

Slightly inferior in power, much inferior in character.

Konton
Originally posted by redhotrash
Slightly inferior in power, much inferior in character.

bull

Jean is so one dimensional and washed up.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Regular Jean Grey.

rotiart
Question... isn't emma frost in her diamond form psioncially impervious? hence the reason she had to keep her diamond form?

if so... emma walks up to the cuckoos in diamond form and punches all of them in the mouth.

Q99
Originally posted by rotiart
Question... isn't emma frost in her diamond form psioncially impervious? hence the reason she had to keep her diamond form?

if so... emma walks up to the cuckoos in diamond form and punches all of them in the mouth.

Yes, though that's a bit of a loophole ^^

I'm trying to think of someone who might not be as directly powerful, but specializes in psychic defense. Sage was able to boot out the Shadow-X Xavier (who was really the Shadow King, but same difference), so she might be able to despite being by far their inferior in telepathic strength.

Hm, Wonder Woman has animal telepathy... wink

Mshinu
Sage might do it as you say. Her defenses are formidable.
Selene and Sinister come to mind.
Magneto is a latent telepath and could at least hold them off for quite a while.
Psylocke could have a shot but I doubt it, don`t know what is the status of her powers at the moment anyway.

redhotrash
Originally posted by Konton
bull

Jean is so one dimensional and washed up.

I would agree that Jean is dreadfully boring and needs to stay dead. And yet I stand by my comment. So where does that put Emma? =-]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.