Infinity Man/Granny Goodness vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
They battle it out in New York.

Omega Vision
Granny Goodness makes cookies of doom while Infinity Man rips Thanos' heart out. That is if IM from DOTNG was really no different from normal IM as some claim. Otherwise Thanos wins with some difficulty. GG is a non-factor.

galactusischere
Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Kris Blaze
Normal IM.

Endless Mike
I didn't read Amazons Attack because I heard it sucked but didn't Granny Goodness have enough power to enslave the Greek pantheon?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I didn't read Amazons Attack because I heard it sucked but didn't Granny Goodness have enough power to enslave the Greek pantheon?
I don't think it was ever specified how she managed it. Final Crisis's revelations regarding the New Gods would suggest it would be possible for her to do such a thing but really I think she just slipped them all roofies.

Badabing
Granny Goodness lures Thanos with her feminine wiles. sick

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
Granny Goodness lures Thanos with her feminine wiles. sick
He wanted to bang what was literally a bag of bones, he doesn't have very high standards.
More likely she gives him cookies and milk laced with super-rufalin.

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He wanted to bang what was literally a bag of bones, he doesn't have very high standards.
More likely she gives him cookies and milk laced with super-rufalin. laughing out loud

I don't think Quan will appreciate you talking on his girl like that! uhuh

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
laughing out loud

I don't think Quan will appreciate you talking on his girl like that! uhuh

stick out tongue
I stand by my assessment of Quanos's standards. Happy Dance

Badabing
Quan, you see that? First he called your girl a bag of bones and then stood by is assessment! ohno

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Quan, you see that? First he called your girl a bag of bones and then stood by is assessment! ohno

stick out tongue
Its not often you see a mod baiting someone. wink stick out tongue
Whatever, I'm open minded.

galactusischere
Im sure Death has a regular human body most of the time.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Im sure Death has a regular human body most of the time.
More recently she has been drawn as hotter than her original form of a skeleton in a black robe but IMO she's still not as hot as Gaiman's death.

Badabing
Its not often you see a mod baiting someone. wink stick out tongue
Whatever, I'm open minded. Fine, I won't joke around anymore. I'll be "Serious Bada" from now on. This is me now-----------> no expression

Warned for false accusations against a mod. There, is that better? sneer

biscuits

Omega Vision
Fine, I won't joke around anymore. I'll be "Serious Bada" from now on. This is me now-----------> no expression

Warned for false accusations against a mod. There, is that better? sneer

biscuits
No sir. confused

Badabing
No sir. confused laughing out loud

stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Granny Goodness lures Thanos with her feminine wiles. sick sick

Marvel_Slayer
IM rips Thanos in half
Without weapons and prep THanos is a joke

quanchi112
More likely she gives him cookies and milk laced with super-rufalin. It's better than sleeping with concubines like darkseid has to resort to.

I stand by my assessment of Quanos's standards. Happy Dance Thanos is with the personification of death while Darkseid is busy frequenting whore houses. Originally posted by Marvel_Slayer
IM rips Thanos in half
Without weapons and prep THanos is a joke Fail.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's better than sleeping with concubines like darkseid has to resort to.

Thanos is with the personification of death while Darkseid is busy frequenting whore houses. Fail.
Darkseid probably doesn't bang all that often anyway. Its beneath him. He banged Suli out of love, then Tigra because it was an arranged marriage, and he banged Grayven's mother when he was drunk most likely.

comicfan11
Team.
I don't know if GG as an avatar can bring anything to this fight and her real self hasn't been shown.

But IM should be enough to beat Thanos.

quanchi112
Darkseid probably doesn't bang all that often anyway. Its beneath him. He banged Suli out of love, then Tigra because it was an arranged marriage, and he banged Grayven's mother when he was drunk most likely. Darkseid's too use to failing against Superman. I mean it's in character for him to lose to Superman no matter what he brings to the table.

Omega Vision
Darkseid's too use to failing against Superman. I mean it's in character for him to lose to Superman no matter what he brings to the table.
What does that have to do with anything?

quanchi112
What does that have to do with anything? Just pointing out character flaws.

Omega Vision
Just pointing out character flaws.
So trolling as usual? stick out tongue

quanchi112
So trolling as usual? stick out tongue You stared this line of reasoning. I ended it.

Omega Vision
You stared this line of reasoning. I ended it.
It wasn't a line of reasoning, more of a series of jokes between me and Bada.

quanchi112
It wasn't a line of reasoning, more of a series of jokes between me and Bada. Public forum. I responded. If you want private time with bada. Pm him till your heart's content.

Prep-Man
Team.

Blanket
Public forum. I responded. If you want private time with bada. Pm him till your heart's content. The funny thing is that he was only explaining what he said... and not complaining about anything.

Warlord
thanos

Endless Mike
More recently she has been drawn as hotter than her original form of a skeleton in a black robe but IMO she's still not as hot as Gaiman's death.

Wasn't she a loli in Annihilation?

King Kandy
That was so stupid. Blatant attempt at ripping off sandman art style, and fails horribly.

looked better in the robe, and that's saying something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
The funny thing is that he was only explaining what he said... and not complaining about anything. He's always complaining whether he shows it or not.

Badabing
Darkseid's too use to failing against Superman. I mean it's in character for him to lose to Superman no matter what he brings to the table. And Thanos is just made of win? And yeah, all characters have flaws, especially villains. That way the heroes always win eventually. Originally posted by quanchi112
You stared this line of reasoning. I ended it. No, I started it just for some laughs. You like to consider yourself Thanos, or at least a Thanos avatar. We were just joking on that a bit. Originally posted by quanchi112
Public forum. I responded. If you want private time with bada. Pm him till your heart's content. Originally posted by quanchi112
He's always complaining whether he shows it or not. I was the one who started messing around. If it irked you then I won't do it again in the threads.

Omega Vision
And Thanos is just made of win? And yeah, all characters have flaws, especially villains. That way the heroes always win eventually. No, I started it just for some laughs. You like to consider yourself Thanos, or at least a Thanos avatar. We were just joking on that a bit. I was the one who started messing around. If it irked you then I won't do it again in the threads.
But it didn't irk me, so I guess we're even. big grin

Juntai
You like to consider yourself Thanos, or at least a Thanos avatar. Must be an avatar or he'd win at something eventually.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
Must be an avatar or he'd win at something eventually.
A skrull doombot clone of an avatar.

Juntai
A skrull doombot clone of an avatar. masquerading as a hand ninja.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
masquerading as a hand ninja.
Who's secretly a White Martian.

quanchi112
And Thanos is just made of win? And yeah, all characters have flaws, especially villains. That way the heroes always win eventually. No, I started it just for some laughs. You like to consider yourself Thanos, or at least a Thanos avatar. We were just joking on that a bit. I was the one who started messing around. If it irked you then I won't do it again in the threads. I was talking about omega effect not you bada.

Ps. I am the real Thanos.

Badabing
I was talking about omega effect not you bada.

Ps. I am the real Thanos. I'm glad you cleared that up...I mean about being the real Thanos. thanduros

quanchi112
I'm glad you cleared that up...I mean about being the real Thanos. thanduros Warned for not knowing I am the real thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.