is the cake a lie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pgdarth95
no peeking!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
I like cake. Cake is gooooooood.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by pgdarth95
no peeking!!!!!

Old meme is old

mikeydude
I like chocolate cake. But most of alll i like white cake with buttercream icing.

Scythe
Wolverine: Origins too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
I like chocolate cake. But most of alll i like white cake with buttercream icing. big grin

Impediment
Portal is an awesome game. I recommend you go and buy it and, then, play it.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Scythe
Wolverine: Origins too.
Wooo!

Sabu935
I never did understand this meme.

Scythe
Wooo!

Frostmourne sword too. Think that's how you spell it.

mikeydude
Frostmourne? Like WoW frostmourne?

Scythe
Frostmourne? Like WoW frostmourne?

Yeah, the big icy sword from WoW is stabbed on a rock next to a skeleton on the ground with a yellow exclamation point over it's skull. It's in the Wolverine: Origins game along with the cake that's in front of "the cake is a lie" graffitti.

mikeydude
Thats a badass sword!

Scythe
Is it? I have no idea, I don't play wo, so when I saw it, I was confused, but my friend orgasmed.

mikeydude
Its the supreme sword of WoW. Its the lich kings sword. And nobody is allowed to beat him untill the next expansion comes out. I think i have no clue. Im done playing wow. I have 4 lvl 80s that rock the cashba. So im not renewing my account.

Scythe
Ah, I see.

mikeydude
Yeah

Nivvy
Old meme is old, and doesn't afraid of anything.

Fallen
yes, you can have your cake and eat it... too? confused

Ax3l
I'm not even angry.

Rogue Jedi
Cheesecake yes

One Free Man
Is it? I have no idea, I don't play wo, so when I saw it, I was confused, but my friend orgasmed. It was better in warcraft 3

Scythe
Originally posted by One Free Man
It was better in warcraft 3

I have no idea what that mean, haha. I didn't know WoW had sequels, I thought it was just one big game with several expansions. Are the expansions treated as sequels?

mikeydude
Originally posted by One Free Man
It was better in warcraft 3
yes
I have no idea what that mean, haha. I didn't know WoW had sequels, I thought it was just one big game with several expansions. Are the expansions treated as sequels?
yes they are. well the expansions for just World of Warcraft,

Scythe
Ah, I see.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Impediment
Portal is an awesome game. I recommend you go and buy it and, then, play it.

I just got the green box and played Portal. It was a very cool game, but I wanted more.

The cake is a lie...

That ACDC Chick
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/the-cake-is-not-a-lie-light-yagami-.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.