Deidara vs. Gaara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Gaara still has Shukaku sealed inside him, which at least gives him a true auto shield.
Deidara is allowed to use C1-C4, but he cannot use C0.

Fight takes place in the forest where Deidara & Sasuke fought. Tobi is not around.

Can Gaara win, or does he stand no chance against C4?

King Kandy
Deidara wins... Gaara had trouble with him when he was just using C1...

Demonic Phoenix
He was beaten after trying to protect the village though. That's not an issue here.

Kento
It's really hard to say. Fight could go either way. Gaara won't get caught off-guard as Deidara goes and tries to destroy the village, but Gaara won't have as much sand either unless he converts the land to sand like he did against Kimimaro.

Demonic Phoenix
None of Deidara's C1 attacks could connect until Deidara attacked the village, and Gaara was able to crush his arm.

Considering he was able to convert the land to sand before, I don't see why he can't do the same here.

Of course, we don't know how he would fare against C2, but we know that his Sand is at least strong enough to withstand C3.
He could theoretically withstand C4 by shielding himself in that spherical sand structure.

That's all moot though, considering Deidara was able to outsmart Gaara >__>. Wonder if he'd be able to outsmart him again though.

Kento
Yea, but part of that outsmarting was to distract him with the village.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He was beaten after trying to protect the village though. That's not an issue here.
I know. That's why I said "have trouble with".

Deidara beat him with C1 and treachery. With C2-C4, that last part is purely optional.

dadudemon
I could easily see this going to Gaara with a swift sand coffin.

But I can also see this ending abruptly with C4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.