Celestial Mdona Mantis vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
who wins?

Warlord
anyone?

Q99
My money would be on Wondy. She's good enough to avoid Mantis's pressure point strikes pretty well.

Warlord
The point is Mantis has pregognition and would know how WW is going to move...
Plus in her Celestial Mdona for she was able to project powerful energy blasts by power drwn from the stars

Q99
Yea, but Wonder Woman's fought martial artists with effective precog before (and her speed makes up for a ton of it), and she has her bracers for the energy blasts.

Though I'm more familiar with current Mantis than CM Mantis, so I'll just say 'probably' WW.

Warlord
which ma with precog and cosmic powers has he fought?
just asking...

Q99
Achilles is a hand to hand fighter with combat precog in his 'grace'.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Q99
Achilles is a hand to hand fighter with combat precog in his 'grace'.
wish i knew more about achilles because she breaks his doging bit and puches him and he doesn't die so he must have more then just combat precog. That being said mantis is a much better martial artist and has other powers still. That being said wonder womans' MA knowlege and speed give her the edge

tideoftime
Going to go with WW on this, though I am not sure what spread to give. She has fought highly skilled combat sense/precogs before (Achilles being the most recent example, and he has great strength and durability as well, and the recent "Zoom vs. Thor" thread reminded me of her figuring how to compensate for Zoom's temporal distortion -- while she was still blind...)

WW's defenses can handle ultra-powerful energy attacks, and her strength/speed/skills are very tough to match...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.