Spider-Man vs Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
The fight takes place on top of the Daily Bugle, who wins?

SamZED
Spider-man.

BruceSkywalker
spidey is too fast for shatterstar

DarthDaniel1001
Spider-Man. Especially since he'll be determined not to die in the Daily Bugle of all places.

carver9
Shatterstar. He's just ask strong, might be stronger. Just as fast and just as agile and is a much better fighter.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Shatterstar. He's just ask strong, might be stronger. Just as fast and just as agile and is a much better fighter. What?

iceman24567
Precog ftw

KingD19
Shatterstar is apparently stronger, he did hand Thing his ass.

Mindset
Hasn't Blade?

Pretty sure Parker has too, but I'm not going to check.

Original Smurph
lol, are you kidding?

Shatterstar gets wrecked. His list of embarrassing showings is lengthy. I'd give most anybody in high street decent odds or a solid majority over him.

Tha C-Master
We must ignore some people who are *obviously* going to give Spiderman the loss against anybody in these kinds of threads.

SamZED
all shatterstar did was toss thing from the building, he was far from beaten. Spidey did the same to Ben, except with zero efforts. Parker is faster, more agile, got better reflexes, and strength can be argued, parker got better feats. Plus ss.

starlock
Spiderman for the win

Dont shortchange Shatterstar though...if not for danger sense...shatterstar would win i.m.o

KingD19
Shatterstar stopped Thing's downward swing with his own dumbell, that was obviously of high weigh. Star's hands didn't even go down. Then he chin checked Thing with the dumbell. They've apparently given his strength a boost.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
Hasn't Blade?

Pretty sure Parker has too, but I'm not going to check. Not really. All Blade did was just dance on Thing's head while Ben was swinging.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Not really. All Blade did was just dance on Thing's head while Ben was swinging. Close enough.

Lord Feron
THe current Shattersatr is pretty cool. But not enough showings as his current self.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lord Feron
THe current Shattersatr is pretty cool. But not enough showings as his current self.

what issues has current shatterstar been in?

KingD19
Yeah, all Blade did was sit on Thing's back, while Thing was trying to reach him, but his body isn't shaped right, and he couldn't touch his back.

leonidas
sidey.

Eternal Idol
Spider-Man wins a handy majority against Shatterstar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.