Iron Man vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
The billionaire in the power suit of armor battles the ultimate Sentinel, who wins?

Lord Feron
Nimrod should destroy him.

BruceSkywalker
like tony, but nimrod ftw

The Nuul
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Nimrod should destroy him.

Q99
The best chance Iron Man has is to take advantage of the fact Nimrod's files on him are likely less complete than the ones it has on mutants, and hit Nimrod hard and fast. Still, Nimrod should win.

the ninjak
Didnt Nimrod become Bastion?
And Tony would kick his butt.

Survivor19
Nimrod and Bastion are separate characters.

And Bastion would demolish Tony in the prep battle as well.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Survivor19
Nimrod and Bastion are separate characters.

Not anymore.

Mshinu
Nimrod puts Tony in the garbage bin.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Didnt Nimrod become Bastion?

Nimrod was used in Bastion's construction, but they're pretty different.

the ninjak
And Tony's extremis can't give him an edge?

leonidas
nimrod=overrated

tony can certainly take some.

TheEvilHex
IronMan ftw if its extremis he would just shut him down. people forget that extremis can controle all his other suits so u also have hulk buster and warmachine to fight as well.

The Nuul
Originally posted by leonidas
nimrod=overrated

tony can certainly take some.

Over rated? the dude punked classic Juggs like he was nothing.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by The Nuul

classic juggs over rated.

leonidas

and was punked by a couple groups of xmen . . .

just because he used some pis sonics to down juggs does not mean he's uber.

Q99
I'm trying to think when Nimrod has been 'punked'... lost, sure, but every time I saw was super-hard, and a team of X-men is general > Iron Man by a fair amount. The New X-men just managed to trigger his time machine and X-23 almost died in the process, and that Nimrod wasn't even at full.

Originally posted by TheEvilHex
IronMan ftw if its extremis he would just shut him down. people forget that extremis can controle all his other suits so u also have hulk buster and warmachine to fight as well.

I really doubt he can hack self-evolving future tech.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Q99
I'm trying to think when Nimrod has been 'punked'... lost, sure, but every time I saw was super-hard, and a team of X-men is general > Iron Man by a fair amount. The New X-men just managed to trigger his time machine and X-23 almost died in the process, and that Nimrod wasn't even at full.

I really doubt he can hack self-evolving future tech. The Hulk buster without Tony in it beat Cap, Shehulk, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, and many others. Extremis IronMan is a one man army. He wins this 9/10.

ExodusCloak
The Hulk buster without Tony in it beat Cap, Shehulk, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, and many others. Extremis IronMan is a one man army. He wins this 9/10.

Tony is the one who built and upgraded the O.N.E. Sentinels and Nimrods arm punked every single one of them. Nimrod would shut down his suit.

The Nuul
Nimrod is programmed to find weakness and use it.

TheEvilHex
IronMan can stand toe to toe with Thore, Silver Surfer, Hulk, and Juggs Nimrod is going down.

ExodusCloak
Nimrod is programmed to find weakness and use it.

Tony would be out of his depth.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/807/newxmen28page5g.th.jpghttp://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7047/newxmen28page6.th.jpg

The Nuul
IronMan can stand toe to toe with Thore, Silver Surfer, Hulk, and Juggs Nimrod is going down.

Hell no, Hell no and nope.

The Nuul
BTW we are using currenty IM and not extermis unless its stated by creator of this thread. Until Stark gets his new armor hes still with his crappy one.

Q99
The Hulk buster without Tony in it beat Cap, Shehulk, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, and many others. Extremis IronMan is a one man army. He wins this 9/10.

Except no-where does it say "Tony with a small army of suits" (even if it was Tony in Extremis, I think it'd be JUST Tony in his Extermis suit and not all the suits he has back at Stark Tower), and I'm pretty sure Nimrod could beat the ones you mentioned solidly as well.

Nimrod's powerful, adaptive, and self-healing.

TheEvilHex
Fine tack away Extremis. Without it hes taken out a team of x-men, silver surfer, The Hulk more than one time, Juggs, most of the Avengers at one time or another. Read the IronMan respect hes way more powerfull than his is given credit for.

nicamarvin
IronMan can stand toe to toe with Surfer and Juggs Nimrod is going down. .... no expression

The Nuul
Fine tack away Extremis. Without it hes taken out a team of, silver surfer, The Hulk more than one time, Juggs,

Hell no, either you're one of the worst fanboys or a really bad troll.

nicamarvin
Without it hes taken out Juggs, ....Hell NO FANBOY............... smokin'

TheEvilHex
Hell no, either you're one of the worst fanboys or a really bad troll. neither im just going off of what is in the IronMan respect. I might right him beating the silver surfer off as piss. Iron Man is a team buster. Nimrod is good against mutants Tony isnot a mutant extrems or not. Tony wins this.

ExodusCloak
neither im just going off of what is in the IronMan respect. I might right him beating the silver surfer off as piss. Iron Man is a team buster. Nimrod is good against mutants Tony isnot a mutant extrems or not. Tony wins this.

Nimrod is better against outdated technology then mutants. And Extremis is included in that too.

IronMans team busting feats don't even need to come into play here he'll get overidden.

Tony believes Nimrods Disintegrator Ray is better then Ultrons.

The Nuul
And IM can stand up to Supes also amrite?

Q99
Tony is a teambuster only against weak teams. Nimrod's a threat to some fairly strong teams.

Wild Shadow
Nimrod ftw... i would think it would be somewhat obvious....

The Nuul
neither im just going off of what is in the IronMan respect. I might right him beating the silver surfer off as piss. Iron Man is a team buster. Nimrod is good against mutants Tony isnot a mutant extrems or not. Tony wins this.

So you dont read any comics, you just look at the respect threads and maybe bios?

TheEvilHex
So you dont read any comics, you just look at the respect threads and maybe bios? yeah i dont read that mutch IronMan that would take a long time. Do you read every comic that comes out? I mean most of the people posting think Nimrod would win and hes in way less comics and has way less feats. Nimrod is a bad ass yes but who has he beaten that Ironman cant i just think with his fire power and brains Tony wins this.

Wild Shadow
Molecule Man and Dr. manhattan dont have many comic appearance either but it doesnt mean IM wins by default either

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Molecule Man and Dr. manhattan dont have many comic appearance either but it doesnt mean IM wins by default either didnt say it did. Dr.Manhattan stomps ironman. i was just making the point that i dont have to read all the comics to think the IronMan or Nimrod would win.

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Molecule Man and Dr. manhattan dont have many comic appearance either but it doesnt mean IM wins by default either

Yea, really.

--

Nimrod is physically stronger, has better energy weapons, at least of good if not better a range of them, can teleport and can regenerate from major damage in a short time.

Nimrod is a bad ass yes but who has he beaten that Ironman cant i just think with his fire power and brains Tony wins this.

Read this

"Nimrod quickly takes out Nightcrawler, Colossus, Wolverine and the Juggernaut."

Iron Man couldn't do squat to Juggernaut, and couldn't take Colossus down quickly.

Nimrod doesn't show up often but when it does it always plows through teams and inflicts heavy casualties even against powerful opponents.

Also your general opinion of Iron Man seems to be exaggerated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.