What the hell!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striding Cloud
Okay i'm sorry i know this is totally off the subject. But can someone please answer the question? Why the hell was i banned? I come back and it says you will be unbanned in 19 days i haven't been on this shit in like 2 years? wtf is going on i found it while i was on the internet chillin and i was oh ya i remember that site. And then i was banned and i was tryna start rping again wtf is going on man?

magicturtle
well for starters.... talk with resonably understandable language, and second making this thread saying... WHAT THE HELL! probably wont get any attention other than trouble, so dont be so stupid and post something like this again

Striding Cloud
Dude magicturtle, if you can't read what i said at the top. Something must be wrong with you. I have no grammar mistakes. Trust me bro i know it'll bring trouble. I've been on here waaaaaaayyyyyy longer than you. I was just wondering why i have been banned its dumb.

Wei Phoenix
Reported.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Dude magicturtle, if you can't read what i said at the top. Something must be wrong with you. I have no grammar mistakes. Trust me bro i know it'll bring trouble. I've been on here waaaaaaayyyyyy longer than you. I was just wondering why i have been banned its dumb. Being an arrogant prick about it is no way to act on these Forums, it appears your ban has been lifted, I'd leave it if I were you, or PM one of the Moderators, or the Admin.

REPORTED

Rapidash
Do the sole intellectual thing about it and read your latest posts. It does not take many minutes of your live and it would have kept you from returning with an attitude that people willl end up disliking you for.

Past deed or not, this return of yours is reason enough for me to keep you on ignore. Stop being an idiot and act as mature as you are supposed to be, being a veteran and all which you have lifted out so clearly.

That, and grow up. This is a matter to take up with a moderator, not something you make a thread about to get as much attention as possible. Being here for as long as you have (Minus two years) does not excuse breaking the rules.

Hitosu Moriko
you were cursing everyone out then you started with me and quincy you cursed out Camii in her own roleplay lets just say this you had alot of reasons then ush saw it and banned you

Peach
How long you've been a member is completely irrelevant.

When you saw the message saying you were banned, it said why you were banned. A quick look at your previous posts would also show why the ban was given out. If it wasn't you posting those things on your account - it doesn't matter. You are still responsible for anything posted under your name.

And if you have questions or an issue with it, then you take it up privately with the moderator that issued the ban. You do not do so in public.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.