War vs. Samus Aran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Full-powered War

vs.

Full-powered Samus

Cyner
Samus uses the Omega Canon + Hyper Beam to decimate War

XanatosForever
Man, I can't wait for Other M to show up so Samus can have kickass melee feats. big grin

Correction: More melee feats.

Maester_yoda
war is one tough mofo, but i think if you put him up against future weapons, they would hurt. In his normal form he is able to tank blast of heavenly magic? from angels, and take lava blasts from demons. Not much can hurt him in his ultimate form though, but i don't think he has anything that could really hurt samus unless he gets close to her. He is a rather slow character.

The only way i see him winning is if he uses his crossblade which sticks to whomever you throw it at and keeps them in place (except for insanely huge demons) and turns into his ultimate form and can hit samus with his sword blade endued with power from on high.

This is best case scenario imho for war to win. Samus has it

DarkestSonata
War could always hop on to Ruin to get closer to Samus. Plus Ruin boosts his power up. Between Ruin and Crossblade War could get to Samus. With his Chaos transformation I'm pretty sure he could tear her in half.

None-the-less I doubt War will get to her. He would probably get pwned by Samus' vast arsenal of weapons, though it is hard to tell how much most of her weapons would do to him.

Samus wins 6/10

redninjas
war ftw

Sin_Volvagia
Samus wins. She's can move incredibly fast, jump very high, and has powerful weapons. She can just use X-ray vision to find his weakness and kill him with the Nova Beam. She can also render herself untouchable with the Screw Attack and enhance herself with the PED suit.

War is outmatched. Though, I got no idea what the Abyssal armor does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.