War Versus Kratos/Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
I've heard Darksiders considered something of a red-headed stepchild to both the God of War and Legend of Zelda series, so now it's time for Papa Kratos and Uncle Link to take disciplinary action.

Scenario 1: All three combatants at full power, with the following exception: Link does not have acess to full Triforce, Kratos is not giant.

Scenario 2: War runs a guantlet of Kratos' toughen foes (Hydra, Colossus, Sisters of Fate, etc.) except Zeus, who will be replaced by Kratos.

Scenario 3: War must solve the dreaded Water Temple. Link waits for him at the end.

evil face

ares834
1. Loses
2. Passes
3. Loses

ScreamPaste
The poor bastard's only had one game... He is NOT ready for the water temple yet. Still too young. haermm

BloodRain
-Loss... Wait how strong is War?
-Wins
-Water temple is spite >:

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by BloodRain
-Loss... Wait how strong is War?
-Wins
-Water temple is spite >:

War is insanely strong. to quote myself, "War's ultimate form basically makes him kill any demon or angel in 2 to 3 hits....he can throw a car over 30 stories high while not even being next the the building (gameplay) Samael says he could easily destroy an entire legion of the best demons hell could throw out in his original form. Uses a sword mainly, but has a scythe and crossblade style weapon and a demonic pistol for long range. Was able to rip off the wings of a rather large demon (war was about the size of its tooth). Also he is able to tank angelic blast, and molten lava from demons. And i have to admit while playing the game i thought i was at times playing a mad grown up BA link when trying to solve some of the dungeons and what not. His deduction skills are pretty top notch.

i have not finished the game yet, but he is getting stronger all the time. His ultimate form is almost impossible to beat, hes basically like Dante's Sparda from on steroids. As far as strength goes, and you virtually can't be hurt in that form.

1. Very tough battle, Kratos by himself, no problem. Link, im afraid i don't know enough at this point, but maybe, just maybe beat link in a 1 on 1. (I know ScreamPaste, and 5Link, and Moo Cow are going to kill me for that) But together, they would be to much for him. From what i can see LOSS

2. He has beaten things very similar, and would have no problem beating them again, especially if at full power. STOMP

3. I think he would get annoyed at the water temple and end his life

LLLLLink
Master Sword, Mirror Shield, and maybe a 'lil Chatuae Romani and NL for Link. (Is this the Hero of Time or Composite Link, ect?)

Kratos isn't my field of expertise, but from what I've heard, War could take him, and seems to have feats on par with Kratos (maybe even surpassing him). He better bring the Golden Fleece.

Maester_yoda
War is better than Kratos. He has taken out bigger and badder foes. He is feared by all of heavens forces and hells forces. he was created to put a stop to the endless fighting of hell and heaven. He is BA and he is here to stay......wow i gave myself chills. and ok for now link could win

K1ll3r
Whoa, Death Note is freakin awesome.

On topic:

1. Probably War (75% sure)
2. War
3. Dunno

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by K1ll3r
Whoa, Death Note is freakin awesome.

Thanks! thumb up

Maester_yoda
interesting note also, War can swim underwater indefinitely. I don't see any air bubbles so i guess he doesn't breath, idk. But he can survive underwater. Probably because he doesn't have to...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I've heard Darksiders considered something of a red-headed stepchild to both the God of War and Legend of Zelda series, so now it's time for Papa Kratos and Uncle Link to take disciplinary action.

Scenario 1: All three combatants at full power, with the following exception: Link does not have acess to full Triforce, Kratos is not giant.

Scenario 2: War runs a guantlet of Kratos' toughen foes (Hydra, Colossus, Sisters of Fate, etc.) except Zeus, who will be replaced by Kratos.

Scenario 3: War must solve the dreaded Water Temple. Link waits for him at the end.

evil face

1. He's fighting them both at the same time? War is going down.

2. I'm assuming he doesn't fight Ares. He should be able to make it through.

3. The Water Temple is no problem. A Composite Link is especially if he can split into 4, make himself intangible, use invincibility, make an earthquake, engulf the area in explosions, make himself faster, increase his size, etc. The only way he's winning if he manages to pull off a gunshot before an invincibility spell is activated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.