Sparky Sparky Boom Man vs Azula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Both are from Avatar: The Last Airbender, which I think is allowed here. The former has a laza!! on his head and has a metal arm thing and Azula is a sociopath with pyrokinetics (and lightning.....kinetics) and martial arts ability enough to own other MA masters in seconds.

They fight in the courtyard where Azula and Zuko fought, though are not restricted to it.

Scenario 1: Normal fight
Scenario 2: Sozens Comet empowers Azula, but she IS batshit crazy in this one. Also discuss whether SSBM would be empowered too.

XanatosForever
I read the SSBM abbreviation as Super Smash Bros. Melee...laughing

I dunno, the dude seemed kind of like a one-trick pony to me, though it was certainly one hell of a trick. Still, I'd give to Azula in scenario one. She's tactical enough that she could get past his laz0r and take him down.

Scenario two I would actually give to him, though, because he'd be empowered by Sozen's Comet as well, which means that laz0r just got a hell of a lot more powerful, and with Azula already snapped, she's going to be a lot more reckless, even with the enhanced firebending.

Nephthys
Any other takers?

Cub
Is not Sparky Sparky Boom Man also a fire nationer? The comet should power him up too smile

BloodRain
1. Laser heads big weakness is slight damage to his eye-thingie. One lightning hit should end it.

2. Azula if she hasnt lost it >.> hm combustion man does have a better attack now. Answer is: eh...

menokokoro
boom is strong, but not as fast nor as skilled as azula, she would kick his trash, unless she is the insane version, then she would just win

KingD19
Azula doesn't know his weakness though. And since she's crazy, she won't be thinking about hitting it even if she did know.

1.SSBM 5/10
2.SSBM 10/10

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Azula doesn't know his weakness though. And since she's crazy, she won't be thinking about hitting it even if she did know.

1.SSBM 5/10
2.SSBM 10/10

She's intelligent enough to figure it out quickly. She beats him easily in scenario 1 IMO.

Scenario 2: No idea how powerful he becomes when the comet is around. So no idea whether SSBM or Jozula wins.

KingD19
Well, his regular beams were basically destroying anything they hit, imagine that like 10x stronger or something. Basically, all he has to do is hit the ground near her and Azula is in trouble.

BloodRain
Her lightning is also a 1 hit KO. Highly doubt he can send it back.

KingD19
She wouldn't use lightning right off the bat, and if you look at both preparation times, his beam is launched faster than her lightning.

AlexS8638
axula would win though ssbm has his explosion attack it still wont ever beat the fire benders lightning no way sparky wud win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.