Link lost Zelda to Mario!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cub
A battle for honor and the girl is impending. Link want Zelda back but must defeat Mario to do so. Mario is high on the Spring mushroom and Link will throw up a Super mushroom every time Mario hit him that will rejuvenate Mario. When one champion is about to fall, Peach will notice the fight, make appearance and release an Anti-Kirby onto the battlefield in jealousy. It will target the winning champion. Link will not get any bombs.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm guessing this is the basic Link (Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Arrows, Boomerang) but without the bombs, as you said.

With just the arrows, he defeats Mario. Link should be able to survive the Anti-Kirbies.

Cub
First to mind comes Link's Awakening Link messed How is that Link?

ScreamPaste
That Link is dreaming. no expression

Cub
Is that why he can jump?

ScreamPaste
haermm Probably. So imagine what other illogical powers he might have! stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
I have no clue what to make of this thread.

Is it an attempt at spite or something?

Cub
I have only played the first and Link's Awakening. I can not make a thread with knowledge I do not have. If you can, could you teach me how? big grin

MooCowofJustice
I don't think that has anything to do with what I said.

Cub
It doesn't? What did you say? messed

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I have no clue what to make of this thread.

Is it an attempt at spite or something?

Cub
I'm not that blonde no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.