Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
based on your opinion is he doing a good/decent job as president?
better or worst than bush? will he be re elected?

King Kandy
Already a thread about this.

The Butcher
Well,more than likely he will be re-elected;even though he is a shitty President.

chomperx9
i doubt he will be re elected. everyone that voted for him now realizes he's an actor

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by chomperx9
i doubt he will be re elected. everyone that voted for him now realizes he's an actor what about the help he gives people on debt?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what about the help he gives people on debt? im guessing you voted for him if the answer is yes im not gonna waste my time responding all your gonna do is make excuses for him

ATX/UT ND Money
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what about the help he gives people on debt?

HELP? you mean throwing our nation into further DEBT? I'm not a Repub or Dem...just an AMERICAN...and honestly the actions taken by the this regime...i mean administration, are not to be compared to previous. Completely different circumstances but none the less failures to what they promised...then again when has any lived to the hype?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Butcher
Well,more than likely he will be re-elected;even though he is a shitty President.

He's a shitty president,just as bad as Bush.were not going to get a good one in there for here on out as long as its a democrat or republican.Neither represent the people.we need a third party president elected.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mr Parker
He's a shitty president,just as bad as Bush.were not going to get a good one in there for here on out as long as its a democrat or republican.Neither represent the people.we need a third party president elected. isnt that what vice presidents are for.

dadudemon
He's a shitty president,just as bad as Bush.were not going to get a good one in there for here on out as long as its a democrat or republican.Neither represent the people.we need a third party president elected.

I don't think Obama is a bad president. He could do better on some things, but he's, overall, a satisfactory president.

I'd rate him at a 70%, right now. That's pretty good considering he's a dem. I don't like staunch dems or staunch repubs.

I was very pleased with his efforts to get private involvement into the Haiti thing. That's just wonderful and exactly what I'd do if I were president.

I like his approach, for the most part, to foreign policy. Thought he doesn't do it exactly how I'd like, he's certainly much better at it than Bush. I have mixed opinions about Clinton's foreign policies...but Obama still edges out Clinton, IMO.

I want to see MORE. I want to see more effectiveness and change from Obama. That's what's keeping me from being happy about his presidency.

WickedDynamite
zOMG!!!!!

HE'S ONLY BEEN IN OFFICE FOR A SHORT TIME! GIVE HIM TIME!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
zOMG!!!!!

Nah, he's been in office long enough for people to draw conclusions. His foreign policy is more than satisfactory, America has to be part of the world and repairing the damage done by Bush is important. Still he hasn't done as much in the US as I would have liked, though part of that is because the Republicans try to stonewall various efforts.

Ordo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nah, he's been in office long enough for people to draw conclusions. His foreign policy is more than satisfactory, America has to be part of the world and repairing the damage done by Bush is important. Still he hasn't done as much in the US as I would have liked, though part of that is because the Republicans try to stonewall various efforts.

The problem with this of course is that most one year conclusions are wrong in 4 years.

People can always draw conclusions. Its their validitty and accuracy that is in question.

Even if you think that a conclusion at this point is both valid and accurate, pretending like that is the end of the story is just denial.

BruceSkywalker
i don't care who is president.. each and every one of them lie and lie..

that is why i do not vote

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

that is why i do not vote

Not even for Ron Paul? Peace and blessings be forever upon his hallowed name.

ChrstinaBarrett
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Not even for Ron Paul? Peace and blessings be forever upon his hallowed name. That implies automatic finger pointing.

The Butcher
God is it just me,or are the President's getting worse?

Bardock42
God is it just me,or are the President's getting worse? Probably just you.

Symmetric Chaos
God is it just me,or are the President's getting worse?

Depends. Are you old enough to have lived through a statistically meaningful number of presidents?

The Butcher
Depends. Are you old enough to have lived through a statistically meaningful number of presidents? Who was the President before Bill Clinton(from the President before Clinton and up are the Presidents I have seen)?

Bardock42
Who was the President before Bill Clinton(from the President before Clinton and up are the Presidents I have seen)?

George Bush must have really made a lasting impression on you.

Also, judging from your profile, Clinton was the president when you were born, so the answer would be 3.

Symmetric Chaos
Who was the President before Bill Clinton(from the President before Clinton and up are the Presidents I have seen)?

Reagan the Magnificent.

The Butcher
Originally posted by Bardock42
George Bush must have really made a lasting impression on you. Yep,a shame really.

Bardock42
Reagan the Magnificent.

Surely you jest.

The Butcher
From what my Dad tells me,Reagen(I was a baby at the time) was the best president of his time.

dadudemon
From what my Dad tells me,Reagen(I was a baby at the time) was the best president of his time.

That's what a LOT of 45s and up tell me. But, I don't see anything awesome about his presidency other than an attempt, at the beginning, to get back to what a classical republican is: small, efficient, limited government. But...it doesn't go beyond an attempt. I don't read in my history books about tons of government programs being dissembled...bla bla bla, and so forth.

The Butcher
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's what a LOT of 45s and up tell me. But, I don't see anything awesome about his presidency other than an attempt, at the beginning, to get back to what a classical republican is: small, efficient, limited government. But...it doesn't go beyond an attempt. I don't read in my history books about tons of government programs being dissembled...bla bla bla, and so forth. Same.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
zOMG!!!!!

screw that,the jerk has lied about everything he said he was going to do once he took office.He's no different than any of those corrupt bastards,Clinton,Bush,ect.

inimalist
If nobody saw this:

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/guantanamo-deadline-passes-closure-efforts-continue-20100123-mrq6.html

BruceSkywalker

prolly not for him either

KidRock
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100119/capt.9131bc77c7534185bdbf267bb4ab8497.obama__vaab103.jpg?x=400&y=259&q=85&sig=MP0EKOAtUNJP4iiQvrie5Q--

Bouboumaster

Mr Parker

yeah actually Ron Paul would have been a good president.He was the one candidate who was for the people and believes in the constitution.Thats why he will never get elected.

This video below is a video every american should watch and listen to about Obama.You'll understand why until we get a third party president in there or someone like ron paul,why america will never be the america again that our forefathers faught for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Autokrat
What if Ron Paul is just another politician talented in rhetoric? How do you know he is really for the people? Why believe he would do anything he says or be any different from any other president?

And why are the ideals of the founding fathers sacred? That was 230 odd years ago. Different times demand different ideals.

Darth Jello
Ron Paul makes me really uncomfortable. I think libertarianism is just crazy and his whole association with the GOA and his propensity to attract crazy people makes me nervous.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Autokrat
What if Ron Paul is just another politician talented in rhetoric? How do you know he is really for the people? Why believe he would do anything he says or be any different from any other president?

And why are the ideals of the founding fathers sacred? That was 230 odd years ago. Different times demand different ideals.

So you dont believe in the constitution and bill of rights? dont know how you can even call yourself an american. sorry but I DO believe in them and expect the president to abide by them.different times my foot.

I want a government of the people,for the people, and by the people
like our constitution says it should be.NOT one controlled by big corporations like we have now. instead of asking all these questions,you need to watch that video.Then you'll have the answers to those questions.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Ron Paul makes me really uncomfortable. I think libertarianism is just crazy and his whole association with the GOA and his propensity to attract crazy people makes me nervous.

fair enough but I would feel far more comfortable with him as president now than the jerk we have in office now or any of the other candidates that were running.

Autokrat

Well considering he apparently wants to get rid of a good number of government agencies, I can see why.

The man has a tenuous grasp on reality.

Darth Jello
The GOA stuff scares me. For those who don't know, the Gun Owners of America is a pro-gun advocacy group that the NRA thinks is too extreme that Ron Paul has had associations with and spoken at their events. Apart from endorsing a lot of extremist candidates like Marilyn Musgrave, they have a LOT of ties and with nativist militia, and white and Aryan nationalist organizations.

Autokrat
The GOA stuff scares me. For those who don't know, the Gun Owners of America is a pro-gun advocacy group that the NRA thinks is too extreme that Ron Paul has had associations with and spoken at their events. Apart from endorsing a lot of extremist candidates like Marilyn Musgrave, they have a LOT of ties and with nativist militia, and white and Aryan nationalist organizations.

I've never heard of them, although that's kinda of crazy that the NRA thinks they are too extreme.

dadudemon

There's a reason he was nicknamed Dr. "No"...it's cause he says "no" to so many things that don't agree with his "rhetoric."

I remember reading about a petty list of like...less than 10 items that he said yes to that "contradicted" his rhetoric because of provisions in bills he said yes to.

Not necessarily or even wholly.

Crazy people are attracted/associated with just about every national politician.

Well considering he apparently wants to get rid of a good number of government agencies, I can see why.

The man has a tenuous grasp on reality.

I want to, as well. Not as many as he does, but I want to get rid of quite a few.

dadudemon

There's a million and 1 things, just like this, that can be associated with just about any national politician.

And, being "pro-gun" is not necessarily a bad thing. I'm "pro-gun", but not "pro-everything gun related."

Darth Jello
Paul spoke at their conventions. Then again a shitload of Republicans have spoken in front of the Conservative Citizens Council and no one seems to care.

Mr Parker
The thing I like about Ron Paul is while he served in office under the Reagan administration he got out of office and then became an independent because he said he saw how corrupt things really were in washinginton under BOTH parties and then became an independent.He just ran under the republican ticket because independents never win office and thats what he originally was is why he ran under the republican ticket again.

who knows what he would do for sure if he became president,I just want him to have the chance to be one is all especially since like I said,he is the only one who believes in the constitution.You listen to him talk and how the others talk is how you come to that conclusion.

Mindship
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

that is why i do not vote Voting grants one the right to b*tch about the aftermath. Otherwise, one is complaining about a situation one helped create via inaction (IMO).

Yeah, a politician is a politician: I'm surprised that people always have short memories when a new guy's at the helm. The fact is, this is the human condition, and it's not gonna change in the foreseeable future, whether Repub, Dem or a whole new 3rd party.

Right now, Obama's leaving me anxious, but still, he's got 3 years to go. Begrudgingly, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt...for now.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
Voting grants one the right to b*tch about the aftermath. Otherwise, one is complaining about a situation one helped create via inaction (IMO).

Not if none of the viable candidates are not what you wanted, such as my case.

I would have voted Ron Paul, but he withdrew from running. I know I can write in, by why take the hassle to vote for someone that withdrew? Just to make a useless statement?

Bardock42
Voting grants one the right to b*tch about the aftermath. Otherwise, one is complaining about a situation one helped create via inaction (IMO).

That is silly. And by that logic you can only ***** about the system if you didn't vote, otherwise one is complaining about a situation one accepted as valid through participation.

Obviously neither really makes much sense though.

Mindship
Not if none of the viable candidates are not what you wanted, such as my case.Unfortunately, sometimes it is a matter of choosing the lesser of the available evils, if only to keep the greater evil at bay.

I would have voted Ron Paul, but he withdrew from running. I know I can write in, by why take the hassle to vote for someone that withdrew? Just to make a useless statement? I wonder how many others may have had the same thought and so did nothing.

In any event, I certainly understand the dismay.

That is silly. And by that logic you can only ***** about the system if you didn't vote, otherwise one is complaining about a situation one accepted as valid through participation. Valid? Nyet. Just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Obviously neither really makes much sense though. Could be.

Mr Parker
Bardock,was hoping you would come on this thread.do you by chance have those links still that you used to have posted in your sig about Ron Paul? if so,any chance you could post them here? those were some really good information links that gave you an idea WHY he was the ideal candidate for president I remember.if you can post those again,I would appreciate it.

They were always extremely handy in debates.While I found that most people could not admit that there was government corruption going on involving both parties in message boards I have been to in the past before the elections,I at least a lot of times could get people convinced back then that Ron Paul was the candidate to vote for and those links you had back then had a lot to do with it. Happy Dance

most people here just dont get it that it doesnt matter WHO is put into office.That as long as its a republican or democrat things will never change and it will always be a government of the corporations,for the corporations,and by the corporations instead of one by the people.They just dont get it that from here on out,whether its a demo or republican,every president that gets in from here on out is going to be worse than the last one just like it has been the last 30 years or so. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42

Valid? Nyet. Just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Could be.

It's really the same non sequitur. Honestly the lack of participation in voting sends just as much a sign, probably even more so than voting for someone you don't care to win for.

Symmetric Chaos
Not if none of the viable candidates are not what you wanted, such as my case.

Then vote for an unviable candidate that you do agree with, still better than not voting.

Bardock42
Bardock,was hoping you would come on this thread.do you by chance have those links still that you used to have posted in your sig about Ron Paul? if so,any chance you could post them here? those were some really good information links that gave you an idea WHY he was the ideal candidate for president I remember.if you can post those again,I would appreciate it.

They were always extremely handy in debates.While I found that most people could not admit that there was government corruption going on involving both parties in message boards I have been to in the past before the elections,I at least a lot of times could get people convinced back then that Ron Paul was the candidate to vote for and those links you had back then had a lot to do with it. Happy Dance

most people here just dont get it that it doesnt matter WHO is put into office.That as long as its a republican or democrat things will never change and it will always be a government of the corporations,for the corporations,and by the corporations instead of one by the people.They just dont get it that from here on out,whether its a demo or republican,every president that gets in from here on out is going to be worse than the last one just like it has been the last 30 years or so. roll eyes (sarcastic) Actually, I don't remember what links I had in my sig. Perhaps some youtube interviews?

Bardock42
Then vote for an unviable candidate that you do agree with, still better than not voting.

NO, stop pretending not voting is bad. IT'S GOOD...GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

dadudemon
Unfortunately, sometimes it is a matter of choosing the lesser of the available evils, if only to keep the greater evil at bay.

I wonder how many others may have had the same thought and so did nothing.

In my case, the "evils" from both major party candidates was too much to justify a vote to either. A vote for any other candidate would be a complete waste. Ron Paul was basically the "independent" before he decided to drop out. Despite knowing that he would lose, and me agreeing with him 80% of the time, I would have still voted for him, on principle.

That's the problem with a system totally dominated by 2 parties.

Darth Jello
...Who both answer to the same bosses, and I don't mean the people they're supposed to protect and represent and who agree with each other too often on too many bad ideas.

Oh, and as of this morning with the announcement of the whole spending freeze, Obama has gone down for me from pussy to complete piece of shit. This will be 1937 all over again if that goes through. You thought the last half of 2008 was bad? You haven't seen anything yet.

Mindship
In my case, the "evils" from both major party candidates was too much to justify a vote to either. Understood, really. Just like I understand Bardock's POV. Sometimes I have gotten so disgusted with the choices, the temptation to just skip the whole damn voting process is nigh irresistible. Still, I think doing something is better than nothing.

Darth Jello
There should just be a national movement to either infiltrate and change the parties or throw both of them out. I'd rather have the reform party as the conservative and a green or social democratic party as the liberal if we had to keep it to two parties.

Mr Parker
There should just be a national movement to either infiltrate and change the parties or throw both of them out. I'd rather have the reform party as the conservative and a green or social democratic party as the liberal if we had to keep it to two parties.

totally agree.well said. thumb up

Darth Jello
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/26/james-okeefe-arrested-in-_n_437506.html

Maybe after he gets out of Federal butt-ramming prison, this dork can lead the conservative party.

dadudemon

No it's not. Why waste money on gas and spend time drivig (I hate driving) just to vote, on a write in, for a person that has withdrawn his or her candidacy? Why not just stay at work and do business as usual?

Either way, the result would still be the same except I get to say that I protested the candidates by not voting.

Now, if they had an option called, "none of the above", I'd vote for that, A LOT!

King Kandy
In my case, the "evils" from both major party candidates was too much to justify a vote to either. A vote for any other candidate would be a complete waste. Ron Paul was basically the "independent" before he decided to drop out. Despite knowing that he would lose, and me agreeing with him 80% of the time, I would have still voted for him, on principle.

That's the problem with a system totally dominated by 2 parties.
The system is totally dominated by 2 parties because people who want other candidates don't bother to vote. You confuse cause and effect here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
The system is totally dominated by 2 parties because people who want other candidates don't bother to vote. You confuse cause and effect here.

So, I'm supposed to vote for a candidate that is not there/running?

Good one.

And, I've stated in another thread, during election time, that I wish we could have the option for "none of the above" and if that option got a plurality, all candidates would be thrown out and new ones selected.

King Kandy
That's what write-in is for. That's the whole purpose of that option.

Robtard

IIRC, Chuck Norris got a decent amount of write-ins.

dadudemon

I'm not 35 yet, yo. wink wink wink

Symmetric Chaos
No it's not. Why waste money on gas and spend time drivig (I hate driving) just to vote, on a write in, for a person that has withdrawn his or her candidacy? Why not just stay at work and do business as usual?

Just how far do you have to go to vote?

By not voting in elections you're not giving yourself a voice. People that play politics with their votes do a terrible damage to democracy and are one of the biggest reasons that the US can't establish a strong third party.

Consider the Simpsons episode when aliens replace the two major candidates (David Icke must have creamed himself). No one votes for a third party because they start with the notion that third parties never win and let that dictate their votes. You're doing basically the same thing (but unlike Parker you probably don't think Obama is a lizard man), not voting gives a tacit support to the very two party system you claim to hate.

If you do nothing to try and effect change you have no right to ***** and whine about nothing changing.

So, I'm supposed to vote for a candidate that is not there/running?

Good one.

There's like a hundred political parties in the US. Ron Paul is the only one that appealed to you?

dadudemon

35-45 minutes, depending on traffic, cause that's how far away I live.

By not voting in elections you're not giving yourself a voice. People that play politics with their votes do a terrible damage to democracy and are one of the biggest reasons that the US can't establish a strong third party.

Luckily for me, voting is by far not the only option I have as a "voice".

Consider the Simpsons episode...

I will do no such thing.

If you do nothing to try and effect change you have no right to ***** and whine about nothing changing.

How about I do way better than that and poison those around me and on the internet with my ideas? You do know that's just one way to do something that is far better than a single vote, right?

Why vote once when I can vote as many times as people I can convince? no expression

KidRock
I would take another 4 years of President Bush over Barack.

Bardock42
Originally posted by KidRock

Oh, that's a shocker right therehttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/sarcmarc.jpg

dadudemon
Oh, that's a shocker right therehttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/sarcmarc.jpg

You obviously mean this:

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/theshocker_20090531_seoulbeats.jpg http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/sarcmarc.jpg

Mr Parker

Consider the Simpsons episode when aliens replace the two major candidates (David Icke must have creamed himself). No one votes for a third party because they start with the notion that third parties never win and let that dictate their votes. You're doing basically the same thing (but unlike Parker you probably don't think Obama is a lizard man), not voting gives a tacit support to the very two party system you claim to hate.

There's like a hundred political parties in the US. Ron Paul is the only one that appealed to you?

thanks for showing that you put words in peoples mouths they never said in the fact I never said that once on this thread or anytime ever since I been here fool.find a post somewhere where i said I believe in Lizard people,you wont.stop being a fool confusing me with Deano.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by KidRock
If you like Bush then you like Obama as well since they are both puppets who work for the elite.

dadudemon
thanks for showing that you put words in peoples mouths they never said in the fact I never said that once on this thread or anytime ever since I been here fool.find a post somewhere where i said I believe in Lizard people,you wont.stop being a fool confusing me with Deano.

Someone call the waaaaaaaaambulance.

laughing

Dude, he was just joking.

Symetric Chaos, you need to start using the sarcasm symbol. You got Mr Parker all upset about lizard people.

Symmetric Chaos

laughing out loud

Sorry, I keep hearing Mr. T in my head when I read that.

Shakyamunison
laughing out loud

Sorry, I keep hearing Mr. T in my head when I read that.

laughing Oh, my! I'll never be able to read anything Mr Parker writes without hearing Mr. T. laughing out loud It works in so many ways.

dadudemon

Some do, but not as much as Ron Paul's platform did.

For example, I like some of the green party ideas, but not all of them (because some of the ideas are retarded)

Mr Parker
Someone call the waaaaaaaaambulance.

laughing

Dude, he was just joking.

Symetric Chaos, you need to start using the sarcasm symbol. You got Mr Parker all upset about lizard people.

Hard to tell since there have been other fools here that have mistaked me for Deano and HAVE been serious saying I believe in Lizard people in the past. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Hard to tell since there have been other fools here that have mistaked me for Deano and HAVE been serious saying I believe in Lizard people in the past. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lulz That makes a tad more sense, then.

Next time, just reply with, "Keep on dreaming with the rest of the sheeple."

Mr Parker
lulz That makes a tad more sense, then.

Next time, just reply with, "Keep on dreaming with the rest of the sheeple."

good idea.I might even make a sig saying I DONT BELIEVE IN LIZARD PEOPLE,I AM NOT A SOCK OF DEANO.

I have defended Deano many times in the past when people such as him have called him names just for not agreeing with his views on government corruption so they automatically assume that I have the same views he does that there are Lizard people amongst us when thats ONE view of his I dont share.

Deano has made some great threads before in the past on government corruption that he has been unfairly attacked for many times but Lizard people is not one of those great threads.

When he makes those threads,he wont find me defending him then.

dadudemon
good idea.I might even make a sig saying I DONT BELIEVE IN LIZARD PEOPLE,I AM NOT A SOCK OF DEANO.

I have defended Deano many times in the past when people such as him have called him names just for not agreeing with his views on government corruption so they automatically assume that I have the same views he does that there are Lizard people amongst us when thats ONE view of his I dont share.

Deano has made some great threads before in the past on government corruption that he has been unfairly attacked for many times but Lizard people is not one of those great threads.

When he makes those threads,he wont find me defending him then.

Gosh, you feel strongly about this anti-lizard people stuff, huh?

Yeah, I think you should update your sig with something other than the die-man spider thing.

Ordo
Majoritarian democracy = 2 parties.

Welcome to the 1st rule of political science.

If you want more parties to really compete, amend the constitution.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ordo
Majoritarian democracy = 2 parties.

Welcome to the 1st rule of political science.

If you want more parties to really compete, amend the constitution.

But the constitution was handed down by God, utterly free of errors.

Shakyamunison

Really? eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Really? eek!

That's why there aren't any parts in it that allow the constitution to be changed with the times, it was perfect to start with http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/sarcmarc.jpg

Robtard

By "God", I hope you mean White Jesus, the one and only true God.

Shakyamunison
What does this have to do with Obama?

Symmetric Chaos

Obama was only elected because of the two party system. If it wasn't there Ron Paul would have been elected, forced all amendments to the constitution repealed and completely shutdown any connection between the US and the outside world.

Basically we gave up paradise (albiet not for women, black people, large businesses or the everyday citizen) because of the two party system.

Robtard

What doesn't it have to do with Obama, sir?

Shakyamunison
Obama was only elected because of the two party system. If it wasn't there Ron Paul would have been elected, forced all amendments to the constitution repealed and completely shutdown any connection between the US and the outside world.

Basically we gave up paradise (albiet not for women, black people, large businesses or the everyday citizen) because of the two party system.

Thank God!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
What doesn't it have to do with Obama, sir?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Thank God!

If Ron Paul had won:

-Without wars. /fact
-Without crime. /fact
-Without debt. /fact
-Without illegals leeching from the system. /fact
-The US dollar would be worth 6-7 times what it is now. /fact
-Unemployment would be at -14%, meaning there would be more jobs in American than the populace could fill. /fact
-Ended cancer and AIDS. /fact

These are facts, sir. FACTS.

Shakyamunison
If Ron Paul had won:

-Without wars. /fact
-Without crime. /fact
-Without debt. /fact
-Unemployment would be at -14%, meaning there would be more jobs in American than the populace could fill. /fact
-Ended cancer and AIDS. /fact

You missed the joke.

Robtard
You missed the joke.

Is that a fact?

Darth Jello
If Ron Paul had won:

-Without wars. /fact
-Without crime. /fact
-Without debt. /fact

You forgot some:

-Cows would give chocolate milk. /fact
-Toilet paper would be universally replaced by a combination bidet/ass-wiping robot. /fact (btw, wet wipes are cool and all, but why has this not been invented and standardized yet?)
-That hot chick from high school would call you and be all crazy but disease free. /fact
-The X-Files and spinoffs would be renewed indefinitely. /fact
-Ron Paul would develop the cures for both cancer and fat in the first year. /fact
-Cars would run on Americans' feelings of entitlement. /fact

Shakyamunison
Is that a fact?

And I did get your joke. That is a fact. wink

Bardock42
You forgot some:

-Cows would give chocolate milk. /fact
-Toilet paper would be universally replaced by a combination bidet/ass-wiping robot. /fact (btw, wet wipes are cool and all, but why has this not been invented and standardized yet?)
-That hot chick from high school would call you and be all crazy but disease free. /fact
-The X-Files and spinoffs would be renewed indefinitely. /fact
-Ron Paul would develop the cures for both cancer and fat in the first year. /fact
-Cars would run on Americans' feelings of entitlement. /fact

I thought you might like the views he expressed in this:

q4jKNTvD53o

It rang similar to some things you said.

Robtard
Bardock, you know what I'm going to do for you, next election, I'm going to give you power of attorney over my voting right, you pick the candidate, I'll place my vote for him/her/brown-person, no matter what.

It'll be like you're voting.

Bardock42
Bardock, you know what I'm going to do for you, next election, I'm going to give you power of attorney over my voting right, you pick the candidate, I'll place my vote for him/her/brown-person, no matter what.

It'll be like you're voting.

Awesome, with this and being one of the leading Illuminaty I should have some major influence on the outcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.