Caiera vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Fight on Earth

2. Fight on Skaar

WW doesnt get her Lasso but has her bracelets.

They both get a sword and shield.

Who wins?

galactusischere
Hmm..Caiera with the OP might be able to take a majortiy

Omega Vision
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mhmm.gif
Does Caiera have any noteable speed feats? She has the strength and skill to trade blows with Diana and the Old Power is indeed great but so is Diana's gear and speed.

tideoftime
Without her lasso, WW loses one of her big take-down weapons; however, she has fought opponents without it before, especially if it were in a "ritual/arena"-esque combat, like this one. I'll give credit to Caiera as having comparable training, contextually, and sufficient strength/durability to be viable in this match (her being connected to her world echoes Diana's connection to Gaea/Earth). Diana presumably has her outclassed in speed, but she is likely to "play fair", as long as the fate of innocents/the world isn't at stake, and will keep things in a martial context, rather than employing speedblitzes/flight.

1. On Earth: Diana 8/10 (10/10 if lives are at stake or she does use her full superspeed)

2. On Skaar: If Caiera can tap the OP, then she'll win 6-7/10; if Diana must "make the win", for mentioned reasons, then she'll win, but a very narrow 5.5/10, as the OP can no doubt give Caiera compensation for speed.

In a story context, however, Diana is unlikely to beat Caiera there, as she (Diana) would sense Caiera's connection to her world is much like Diana's to Earth, and would do everything she could to resolve the situation peacefully (as might Caiera if she were on Earth, with Diana, and also sensed WW as her earthly "counterpart", so to speak...)

jalek moye
Originally posted by Omega Vision
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mhmm.gif
Does Caiera have any noteable speed feats? She has the strength and skill to trade blows with Diana and the Old Power is indeed great but so is Diana's gear and speed.

not really any speed feats but I assume she can amp herself with the old power. *shrug*

not saying that it means she wins or anything, but the oldpower works on earth also. I think it works everywhere.

colossulrage
I think Caiera takes it 6/10 but its a tough battle thats for sure

xmarksthespot
Caiera gets decapitated Sailor Moon-style.

Flameback
An all out drag out fight. So I'm giving home field advantages in this one.

1. Earth: Wonder Woman
2. Skaar: Caiera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.