Worst Relationship/Romantic Experience?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Spill your guts and share your worst memories from a relationship -- why it ended, embarrassing moments, terrible first dates, wretched break-ups, etc. -- here.

I'm going through some tough stuff at the moment and it'd be nice to hear some horror stories to know I'm not alone.

Anyway, have at it.

Strangelove
One night stands suck.

Rogue Jedi
I don't look at past relationships as negative experiences, I look at them as growing/learning experiences. Past experiences made me what I am today, and I love who I am, so yeah...

There was this one time though, I was 17, and my friend Mike was chasing a cheerleader. He finally got a date with her, but her friend wanted to go to, so naturally he asked me to be her blind date.

Mistake.

We picked up the cheerleader first, and I was like DAAAAAAAAMN she's hot, so her friend must be hot also, right?

WRONG......

She looked like she could shut down a buffet by herself, use your imagination.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't look at past relationships as negative experiences, I look at them as growing/learning experiences. Past experiences made me what I am today, and I love who I am, so yeah...

There was this one time though, I was 17, and my friend Mike was chasing a cheerleader. He finally got a date with her, but her friend wanted to go to, so naturally he asked me to be her blind date.

Mistake.

We picked up the cheerleader first, and I was like DAAAAAAAAMN she's hot, so her friend must be hot also, right?

WRONG......

She looked like she could shut down a buffet by herself, use your imagination.

Was she like that fat chick in dodgeball during the cheerleading try outs flashback that Justin had?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Was she like that fat chick in dodgeball during the cheerleading try outs flashback that Justin had? And then some. I wouldn't have minded so much if she had been cute, but she was ugly to boot.

dadudemon
SnakeEyes, have at it; tell us the story.

I haven't really had any really bad experiences, but I'm sure some ladies from my past would say that about me.

AbnormalButSane
A guy used me for sex and alcohol, and then he left me. Emotionally stinted.

The jackass.

you get thorns
Some of us learn, with time, that we are happier alone.

Selphie
He cheated on me with another guy. At his church. Multiple times. mmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
SnakeEyes, have at it; tell us the story.

I haven't really had any really bad experiences, but I'm sure some ladies from my past would say that about me. *holds up curled pinky finger*

dadudemon
Originally posted by Selphie
He cheated on me with another guy. At his church. Multiple times. mmm

That's gay.

Tired-Hiker
Avoiding the heartbreak stories, I'll share my short lived situation with a psycho chick. I met this girl when I was shooting Christmas lights and decor for the news on Candy Cane Lane, some street in Pacific Grove, California. This was right before Christmas of 2005. She was with her mom, who I interviewed on camera. She gave me her number (the daughter, not the mom) and I called her about a week later to see if she wanted to hang out. She came up to my flat, we watched some movie, but mostly chatted. She told me she had fibromyalgia. I was like, whatever. Nothing really happened that night. It wasn't until a few nights later on New Years Eve, she and I went to dinner at some steak house where she stole a steak knife. I was like, wtf?? Then she gave me some of her fybromyalgia pills which made me all high. So we went back to my flat and we started watching a movie, but she ended up getting freaky on me, so we started to have sex. She's told me to be gentle since she had fibromyalgia. We were doing it, her stolen steak knife is in her purse across the room so I knew I was safe, and I was still trippin' on her pills, so things were good..... until right when I went to bust a nut she bit my lower lip, (think of that hospital scene in Kill Bill Vol. 1) I instantly shrunk, but still managed to jiz a load. I was like, wtf??? (Yes, I wore a condom) After that, I totally gave her the cold shoulder and she left at 11:50pm, so I celebrated the rest of the night by myself, which was just fine at that point. At New Years, I took a fat bong rip and watched the ratcoons get frisky outside from my balcony with the sound of fireworks and the ocean in the background. Twas a lovely evening.

Impediment
A girl I was dating for almost 3 months cheated on me with two guys at a house party on top of a washing machine..............while I was in the hospital undergoing corrective/cosmetic surgery to repair my damaged neck after I got shot in Iraq.

How do I know this? My sister was there and she saw her.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I remember you telling me that one.

Earthlover
i'll probably cry if i tell you but i think i will survive...okay this guy i dated for 6 weeks had EVERYTHING! he liked Twilight, the Oregon ducks,the Trail Blazers, and is in band class with me! he likes almost everything i like. so why did i break up with him? i'll tell you on a new comment sheet.

Rogue Jedi
Him liking Twilight is reason enough.

Dyno
Well he liked Twilight, there's yer problem right there.

Dyno
Him liking Twilight is reason enough.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dyno
Well he liked Twilight, there's yer problem right there. big grin

Earthlover
ok first he NEVER held my hand or hugged me OR kissed me! and it gets worst... he flirts with the girl who stool my crush she knew i like!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Earthlover
he flirts with the girl who stool my crush she knew i like! She shat on him?

WhiskeyGirl
We dated for 3 months. He left me....because his mom said my boobs were too slutty....what....the...censored

sugarbunny
I'm with a guy I'm pretty sure is devoid of all human emotions. He pretty much just uses me to have someone to tease and talk to all day.

Rogue Jedi
.............................I cant help but laugh at that.....................What do slutty boobs look like anyway?

AbnormalButSane
Pam Anderson boobs? hmm

Rogue Jedi
I'm thinking more like Carmen Electra

WhiskeyGirl
.............................I cant help but laugh at that.....................What do slutty boobs look like anyway?

I don't know!! Now this happened when I was 15 and I was filling out my D Cup rather well. But damn! Not like I could help it.

She's jealous schmoll

Rogue Jedi
Pics or it never happened.

WhiskeyGirl
of what?

Rogue Jedi
Your bewbz, durh.

WhiskeyGirl
Ummm...my bewbz are rating PG13

they're X rated smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Pics or it never happened.

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
Ummm...my bewbz are rating PG13

they're X rated smokin'

I'll get banned cry

Rogue Jedi
Sissy!!!

WhiskeyGirl
I'm getting flashbacks to highschool.

"Show Us Your Boobs!"

cry

Rogue Jedi
haermm Bewbz!!!

WhiskeyGirl
you show me your bewbz!

Rogue Jedi
I'm too busy eating fritos.

WhiskeyGirl
Dude me too!

Earthlover
you show me your bewbz!

laughing

Earthlover
laughing

im laughing because you know that you have nothing else to do!

WhiskeyGirl
stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I wanna see slutty bewbz.

WhiskeyGirl
I refuse to get banned just to show you all my slutty bewbz

LanceWindu

That's what PM's are for. big grin

Earthlover

i'll tell you something now that i have slutty boobs.yep not afraid to admit it...

WhiskeyGirl
I've never Pmed a strange man my bewbz before....I'm oddly turned on shifty

Impediment
Kelly showed us her goods once and didn't get even a warning:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/Privates/105_44293-1-1.jpg

Just blot out nipples and you're good to go!

Show us those knobs!

LanceWindu

Yeah, you should totally PM me your bewbz, it's THE turn on of the new decade.

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by Impediment
Kelly showed us her goods once and didn't get even a warning:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/Privates/105_44293-1-1.jpg

Just blot out nipples and you're good to go!

Show us those knobs!

wh-what if her mother saw that! This is the internet!

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Yeah, you should totally PM me your bewbz, it's THE turn on of the new decade.

Maybe I should

Impediment
PM me, too? eyes

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by Impediment
PM me, too? eyes

And what do I get out of this?

Impediment
The love of a man who stutters. heartbeat

WhiskeyGirl
Very sexy...wow...you guys use to have a thread for women to post their boobs....ok ok I'll PM the bewbz

dadudemon
Edit

WhiskeyGirl
I can tell by this face >>>>no expression
That you are indeed serious

LanceWindu
Very sexy...wow...you guys use to have a thread for women to post their boobs....ok ok I'll PM the bewbz

I eagerly await bewbage!

dadudemon
I can tell by this face >>>>no expression
That you are indeed serious

lol

I removed that post...just in case. Cause...I have big bewbz. laughing

PM'd ya.

Earthlover
What the f**k? you do realize that im a girl right?

LanceWindu

She meant me. laughing out loud

WhiskeyGirl

I meant Lance...oh he already wrote that stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I meant Lance...oh he already wrote that stick out tongue

And I am strange. wink

dadudemon

You're also, supposedly, underage. Can't be sending boob pics to a 14 year old, can we?

LanceWindu
You're also, supposedly, underage. Can't be sending boob pics to a 14 year old, can we?

You can.....but I would highly recommend not to.

WhiskeyGirl
You can.....but I would highly recommend not to.

*stops from pming naked pics to underage girls*

Wha- bu-

MAN! I hate this place *pouts*

Earthlover

oh come on! didn't we already play the whole under age game back on that other forum?

LanceWindu

Wha- bu-

Such a bummer!

oh come on! didn't we already play the whole under age game back on that other forum?

Yes, no, maybe?

Earthlover

Wha- bu-

me to my friend...me to...

WhiskeyGirl
Such a bummer!

Yes, no, maybe?

lol but I guess i still love you....but this place sucks! If I want to send naked pics of myself then damnit! I should be able to mad

AbnormalButSane
I thought we could. I've never had a problem. hmm

LanceWindu
lol but I guess i still love you....but this place sucks! If I want to send naked pics of myself then damnit! I should be able to mad

True story, I used to have my own forum and we had a section for members confirmed to be 18+ years old, and we had a topic for posting nude pictures of ourselves. The forum was consisted of members who post on KMC. laughing

AbnormalButSane
True story, I used to have my own forum and we had a section for members confirmed to be 18+ years old, and we had a topic for posting nude pictures of ourselves. The forum was consisted of members who post on KMC. laughing

tripp

WhiskeyGirl

lol wow that's crazy

Earthlover
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I thought we could. I've never had a problem. hmm

what about that one guy who posted that pic of that one girl in the shower? confused

LanceWindu
tripp Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
lol wow that's crazy

It was quite an experience. During the days when we had a lot of sex crazed talks with people on KMC, so we did something about it.

WhiskeyGirl
It was quite an experience. During the days when we had a lot of sex crazed talks with people on KMC, so we did something about it.

So what happened to you MB?

LanceWindu
So what happened to you MB?

Since it was filled with people on KMC, we ended up just talking more on here and it eventually became a ghost town.

WhiskeyGirl
ohh....yes

LanceWindu
It's been swallowed up by the internet monster now, never to be seen again.

WhiskeyGirl
Oh...how sad cry

LanceWindu
Moment of silence please, for Dark Side Alliance.

LanceWindu
This isn't my worst experience, but a pretty embarrassing one.

Went to kiss my ex-girlfriend for the very first time, and I missed...I kissed her eye instead.

WhiskeyGirl
That is soooo cute happy

I was nineteen and kissed a guy after our second date. He had a boner. I broke the kissed and looked at him. He said:

"Well, are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to fix the problem?"

no expression

dadudemon

Since you've stated that you're 14, and we really don't have proof that you are anything other than 14, no one over 18 should send you naked pics.

If they do, even if you say it's okay (but, later, we find out that you're definitely 18 or over), it's still a crime.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/07/police_arrest_man_exposing_him.html

It doesn't matter that you are actually over 18 but pretended to be 14: the criminal intent is still there and they person committed the offense, "knowing" that you were a minor. In other words, you can still get in trouble...

Ever watch "To catch a Predator"? I don't...but, from what I hear, they have young looking adults masquerade as underage girls.

AbnormalButSane
Having sex with my roommate's boyfriend in the bunk bed above my best friends whom he was also sleeping with, was not my proudest moment.

And remains to this day, the thing I regret the most.

LanceWindu
That is soooo cute happy

I was nineteen and kissed a guy after our second date. He had a boner. I broke the kissed and looked at him. He said:

"Well, are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to fix the problem?"

no expression

This was just last year...makes it less cute. laughing

And wow...what a douche. I'm betting he had to walk away with his shame?

dadudemon
Having sex with my roommate's boyfriend in the bunk bed above my best friends whom he was also sleeping with, was not my proudest moment.

And remains to this day, the thing I regret the most.

Did you tell her that?

Yeah...that's a little stupid of him. I'd have said something like, "can you blame me? You're smokin', babe!"

AbnormalButSane
Did you tell her that?

Nope, she later broke up with him for finding out that he had experimented with guys before her. Plus, she's a *****.

WhiskeyGirl

No...I fixed the problem.

I got down on my knees and....punched him very VERY hard in the crotch....dickhead

dadudemon
Nope, she later broke up with him for finding out that he had experimented with guys before her. Plus, she's a *****.

lulz

As long as you see it as a mistake and regret it, the past is the past and you shouldn't be crucified for it. Everyone makes relationship mistakes, at one point or another.

I got down on my knees and....punched him very VERY hard in the crotch....dickhead

Are...you..........serious?

Did he say it like an a**hole or something? I thought he said it jokingly....

AbnormalButSane
lulz

As long as you see it as a mistake and regret it, the past is the past and you shouldn't be crucified for it. Everyone makes relationship mistakes, at one point or another.

Are...you..........serious?

Did he say it like an a**hole or something? I thought he said it jokingly....

Yep. Plus, I was incredibly drunk...which is why I don't get drunk around men any more. doped

In my defense, he had a really big penis.

LanceWindu

Oww oww oww! Getting punched in the dick would hurt bad enough, but getting punched while it's hard...ouch!

dadudemon
In my defense, he had a really big penis.

The only thing I can think about that is: ouch. For the dudes and dudettes...

WhiskeyGirl
Yes he was very serious. And he deserved to be punched. You can't just demand a blow job from me. Especially after I had to pay for my on meal. ***** please

AbnormalButSane
Why didn't you just fix the problem? hmm

Edit: Oh well if you had to pay for your meal.

Rogue Jedi
Edit crylaugh Thats AWESOME.

WhiskeyGirl

Edit: Oh well if you had to pay for your meal.

I know right.
I'm a cheap date. But my blow jobs ain't free

dadudemon
Yes he was very serious. And he deserved to be punched. You can't just demand a blow job from me. Especially after I had to pay for my on meal. ***** please

Hmm. Interesting.

IMO, it's better to just let things happen. Mother nature takes its proper course with two young adults.

Second date is pushing it...

dadudemon
crylaugh Thats AWESOME.

lol

What did you see?

Rogue Jedi
I know right.
I'm a cheap date. But my blow jobs ain't free McDonalds.

WhiskeyGirl
McDonalds.

I'm lovin me some McDs.

Big Mac and Fries...yum

Rogue Jedi
I'm lovin me some McDs.

Big Mac and Fries...yum I'll even super size it for you. Get it?

WhiskeyGirl
Oh yeah...I get it shifty

Rogue Jedi
Ding ding ding winner!!!

dadudemon
Ding ding ding winner!!!

You mean "weiner..."

stick out tongue

AbnormalButSane
The only thing I can think about that is: ouch. For the dudes and dudettes...

Naaaaah

WhiskeyGirl
You mean "weiner..."

stick out tongue

speaking of weiners...I could really go for chilli dogs right now

Rogue Jedi
speaking of weiners...I could really go for chilli dogs right now Better bring some knee pads.

dadudemon
speaking of weiners...I could really go for chilli dogs right now

You want someone to take a crap on your chest and then get frisky with it? sick

Bardock42
A guy used me for sex and alcohol, and then he left me. Emotionally stinted.

The jackass.
Isn't it funny, how sometimes ones worst relationship can be another's best. hmm

WhiskeyGirl
Got'em!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Isn't it funny, how sometimes ones worst relationship can be another's best. hmm laughing WRONG, dude laughing

Earthlover
Since you've stated that you're 14, and we really don't have proof that you are anything other than 14, no one over 18 should send you naked pics.

If they do, even if you say it's okay (but, later, we find out that you're definitely 18 or over), it's still a crime.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/07/police_arrest_man_exposing_him.html

It doesn't matter that you are actually over 18 but pretended to be 14: the criminal intent is still there and they person committed the offense, "knowing" that you were a minor. In other words, you can still get in trouble...

Ever watch "To catch a Predator"? I don't...but, from what I hear, they have young looking adults masquerade as underage girls.

yeah i will totaly send a pic of my boobs to kmc! and while im at it i should go smoke some pot! COME ON! IM MORE MATURE THAN THAT! I ALREADY KNOW THAT THAT KIND OF STUFF IS ILLEGAL I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND!!! embarrasment

Earthlover
yeah i will totaly send a pic of my boobs to kmc! and while im at it i should go smoke some pot! COME ON! IM MORE MATURE THAN THAT! I ALREADY KNOW THAT THAT KIND OF STUFF IS ILLEGAL I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND!!! embarrasment

that embarrasment face was sappose to be a mad face mad

Rogue Jedi
*rolls her a fat joint*

Earthlover
*rolls her a fat joint*

what? huh

Rogue Jedi
Think about it.

WhiskeyGirl
*rolls her a fat joint* laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
yes

WhiskeyGirl
no2

Spartan005
well you may not be able to post boobs here... BUT you can post boobs on 4 chan.

just let me know. thanks

Rogue Jedi
What a gyp.

WhiskeyGirl
Whats a 4 Chan?

Rogue Jedi
Lame website I think.

WhiskeyGirl
oh....Oh.....OH......Hey! I ain't no whore! I don't just hand out pics of my boobs to anyone!

It's like Ken said, my bewbz are for the elite to see yes

Rogue Jedi
I've seen my share. yes I dont feel left out.

LanceWindu
oh....Oh.....OH......Hey! I ain't no whore! I don't just hand out pics of my boobs to anyone!

It's like Ken said, my bewbz are for the elite to see yes

Very true. And I'm elite.

WhiskeyGirl
Very true. And I'm elite.

Yes, you are yes

LanceWindu
WooHoo! w00t

WhiskeyGirl
WooHoo! w00t

shifty

LanceWindu
Bewbz for me. Hehe shifty

WhiskeyGirl
All you want shifty

LanceWindu
All you want shifty

Take your shirt off and leave it off...that's how much I want to see them. smile

WhiskeyGirl
who said I was wearing a shirt? shifty

Rogue Jedi
*RJ exits, stage right* haermm

LanceWindu
who said I was wearing a shirt? shifty

Oooh, nice.

But then again who said you weren't wearing one either? shifty

WhiskeyGirl
haermm<<<<<<<<<<<Best smilie ever

WhiskeyGirl
Oooh, nice.

But then again who said you weren't wearing one either? shifty

very true shifty

LanceWindu
haermm<<<<<<<<<<<Best smilie ever

I like the one I created. "dur"

WhiskeyGirl
I like the one I created. "dur"

eek! I love it!!!

LanceWindu
It's ok, but it got overused by others.

magicturtle
I wanna see some bewbz! pleeeeezzz?

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by magicturtle
I wanna see some bewbz! pleeeeezzz?

you're not elite stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

WhiskeyGirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't roll those smilie eyes!

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thought you had your fair share, why you rolling your eyes like your envious? haermm2

Rogue Jedi
Thought you had your fair share, why you rolling your eyes like your envious? haermm2 Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm no, you know better wink

LanceWindu
I know right. durlaugh

magicturtle
im more elite then the word elite! in fact, i dont even elite fits how elite i am! i will now create a new word to fit how elite i am.... and that word isss!!!! etile!! You all will now refer to me as.... etile king!!! and that, is how elite I am
jealous aren't u.... JEALOUS!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>