The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
The Joker Movie Character Respect Thread is proudly brought to you by BruceSkywalker....

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1008/87778119.jpg

THE JOKER AS PORTRAYED BY JACK NICHOLSON AND HEATH LEDGER

TWO ACTORS, ONE ICONIC ROLE

BATMAN'S GREATEST NEMESIS

THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME
even though never mentioned onscreen

wotScx3Q7ZY

JmqNMc0IDWE

H-rkpgchJOA

QehZjjwb7-I

wQHfoz9Be7U

xOEvVY67Dmg

ZRG1tWQN6e8

HqcbgSpHMFs

U9psvYv1O4I

Kazenji
I respect him.

BruceSkywalker
yeah same here, one of the best movie villains of are time

Mairuzu
He's a classic.

JokerXD1002
The Joker is not only known to be the greatest antagonist in the world, but the smartest and most psychologically created character that has evolved into this icon he is known as today. He underwent a number of changes from Cesar Romero's goofy '60's Joker into Jack Nicholson's gangster turned psychotic laughing Al Capone clown, and into a John Doe face-painted anarchist lunatic as portrayed by Heath Ledger who did an outstanding performance. One little known fact, the color purple represents Loyalty.... Just saying.

ADarksideJedi
Hes great but I only Respect Jack playing him.

yourecast
Respect!
I would also suggest another Joker: Edward Norton , what do you think?

siriuswriter
Hmm, I think Edward Norton might make a better Riddler. In American History X, he has that kind of knowledgeable but menacing quality. He could stand still and hold tough if something was happening around him, and then I could definitely see him lose control in private.

But on-topic, I respect the Joker, as played by Heath Ledger in "The Dark Knight." His maniacal thoughts were portrayed perfectly, as well as being deeply, deeply ironic. The pencil scene was a perfect introduction to a new Joker for a new movie.
RIP Heath Ledger, you gave it all up for your acting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.