Immortal Hercules vs Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Herc has his mace.

galactusischere
Herc

SoulDevourer
lol...spite w/mace

and he still win w/o it

manx422
Konvikt

h1a8
I believe Konvict is far stronger than Herc. Herc's mace might even this fight out a little bit but it still seems he is out of his league here.

Knowsbleed33
Slight edge to Konvikt IMO.

Badabing
If Konvikt has nards, Herc kicks him in them for the auto-win.

Q99
Btw, what's the power difference between Immortal and Mortal Herc? Which is he currently?

Warlord
herc

Parmaniac
Can anyone explain the difference between mortal and immortal Herc?
I say Konvikt unless it's an extremely powerful version of Herc

The Pict
Konvikt ftw

leonidas
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can anyone explain the difference between mortal and immortal Herc?
I say Konvikt unless it's an extremely powerful version of Herc

the mortal version was stripped of his godhood by zeus. along with that went much of his strength and durability. he was likely cl50-75 as a mortal.

Q99
Ah, so Immortal Hercules is the normal Thor-fighting Herc I know and love, and not some short-lived powerup?

In that case I think Konvikt takes it in a fight, he really was a beast.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Badabing
If Konvikt has nards, Herc kicks him in them for the auto-win.

Not sure if this would be an auto-win cuz K`s nards are armored.

Philosophía
Konvikt.

Batman-Prime
Konvikt should be stronger but Herc wins via technical KO ("nutcracker combo to ko principle)

KingD19
This is Konvikt 17 that fights Supes correct?

SoulDevourer
ok what r Konvict best strenght feats?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
ok what r Konvict best strenght feats?

He took on Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Black Lightning and a lot other heros at the same time and was only taken down by some weird plot device gas

-K-M-
Not to long ago mortal Hercules and Immortal Hercules fought in Hades and it was fairly close.

SoulDevourer
He took on Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Black Lightning and a lot other heros at the same time and was only taken down by some weird plot device gas ? dint Wondy alone beat the crap outa him in dat fight? huh

KingD19
More recently, he came back dressed like he was Japanese, and Superman took him down without much trouble. However, when they first fought, Superman did say that it seemed like Konvikt was getting stronger as the match went on.

Knowsbleed33
Supes commented that Konvikts punches could destroy a small planet. He also dropped Supes with a single punch.

Prep-Man
konvikt.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
? dint Wondy alone beat the crap outa him in dat fight? huh

I don't know about the later story of Trinity, only read the first 7-9 issues

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Supes commented that Konvikts punches could destroy a small planet. He also dropped Supes with a single punch.

Are you sure? IIRC Supes hitted him with a punch that (if we can believe him) could destroy a small planet and it had no effect on Konvikt not the other way

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That's what Herc and Thor said about eachothers punches as well.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
More recently, he came back dressed like he was Japanese, and Superman took him down without much trouble. However, when they first fought, Superman did say that it seemed like Konvikt was getting stronger as the match went on.

When did they fight again? Do you have scans?

Knowsbleed33
Are you sure? IIRC Supes hitted him with a punch that (if we can believe him) could destroy a small planet and it had no effect on Konvikt not the other way

It could be that. I read that arc a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.