Shino vs. Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Shino, bug man extraordinaire.

Sasuke, sharingan user extraordinaire.

They meet in a large forest and square off, looking right at each other.

No one gets the drop, it just happens.

For those of you that think Shino would lose because of Genjutsu, tell me why Shino doesn't have a counter for any gentjutsu.

BloodRain
Pre or post shippuden, or current? On the third databook Shino has 2/5 and Sasuke has 4/5 in genjutsu, not saying it means he cant avoid it but it give a good idea. This is just me but i dont think bugs and fire mix too well. Adding his speed and Sasuke wins.

Kris Blaze
Shino doesn't stand a chance no expression

dadudemon
Of course, this is the current versions of each. If more information gets revealed about each character, later, then that can be added to the thread. I'm not about gimping characters: we go with the current version of each.

BloodRain
Current leans so much more to Sasuke's side.

Kento
Shino has a chance to win. He may have to work for it but giving it's a forest that should up his chances a little while a field would probably bring it down to almost no chance.

Ms.Marvel
sasuke can just burn the forest away

or.. for that matter... just burn all shinos bugs away no expression they dont move that fast and they are bunched up so one or two amaterasu should do most of them away

King Kandy
He'll just burn Shino. The bugs, free from his control, will just go away.

wakkawakkawakka
Sasuke takes the gold...sadly. If this were pre-leave Sasuke then maybe Shino could win. However since this is not the case, Shino should just abandon all hope of winning should this fight take place.

Demonic Phoenix
Sasuke's nearly as, if not just as, tactically brilliant as Shino (though Current Sasuke hasn't displayed any of that >__&gtwink, and he has techs which will annihilate Shino; not to mention, current Sasuke spams them left & right.
Given that Sasuke was able to "see" those microscopic bombs, he'd be able to see those bugs before they get a chance to hit him.

Also, I don't think Genjutsu will work on Shino. Those bugs are always feeding on his chakra iirc.
Amaterasu will end it anyway most likely.

King Kandy
Also as long as he keeps Susanoo up, the bugs will never be able to get to him.

braveheart
sasuke by far

Kero_Co
Shino summons Chimera Ant King

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/15/60390.jpg

Nen Baptism

Shino wins <.<

That's the only way, unless he can summon Zorak, but then Sasuke would suddenly remember the power bands Orochimaru shoved up his ass.

braveheart
sasuke burns the ant king

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
or.. for that matter... just burn all shinos bugs away no expression they dont move that fast and they are bunched up so one or two amaterasu should do most of them away

That's what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Also, I don't think Genjutsu will work on Shino. Those bugs are always feeding on his chakra iirc.
Amaterasu will end it anyway most likely.

That's also what I was thinking. I don't think Genjutsu would work on Shino...but fire pretty much ends it.

Q99
Also his electric current move that covers his body would eliminate bugs on him.

NemeBro
The one who just beat a Kage level ninja one-on-one wins.

BloodRain
True Sasuke's at Kage level and Shino is only chunin. Low jonin at best 'maybe'.

danteiscool
and based on that, Sasuke wins. one good ametarasu is all it will take if Shino doesn't do something right away to try and counter it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.