Kyle Katarn (Jedi Outcast) vs. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who wins this epic clash.

Kyle Katarn is in his Jedi Outcast form and has been infused with the Valley of the Jedi power.

Darth Krayt - Is just Darth Krayt lol.

Duel 1 - Sabers

Duel 2 - Force

Duel 3 - All Out.

Location - Tatooine - Dune Sea.

Maester_yoda
From what i saw Krayt didn't exhibit really amazing proficiency with a saber, so
1. Kyle
Krayt however does show some pretty intense feats with the force, and would be a minor problem for kyle. imo
2. 50/50
3. Kyle all the way.

Samurai100
I'm fairly sure Krayt managed to kill three of the emperors personal guard of Imperial Knights

mattatom
Originally posted by Samurai100
I'm fairly sure Krayt managed to kill three of the emperors personal guard of Imperial Knights They are how good exactly?

Maester_yoda
yeh, i saw alot of those personal guards go down easily. in the comic, they really don't scream well trained. well disciplined yes, but well trained, im not so sure of

Samurai100
Originally posted by mattatom
They are how good exactly?
Depends on the knight and as these were the emperors personal guard

The emperor Roan Fel who was a fully trained Imperial knight managed to kill one of the rule of one Darth Kruhl

Maester_yoda
he was also the emperor. probably above most other knights i would say

Samurai100
Just because someone is an emperor doesnt mean that he is a better swordsman than someone else

mattatom
Just because someone is an emperor doesnt mean that he is a better swordsman than someone else
Uh huh. *Looks at Sidious and Vader* Cha.

Samurai100
fair point but there are some emperors

Maester_yoda

no it just means that he probably had better training and took it more serious. A normal guard is not going to be as good as him is all im trying to say

Lord Lucien
That still leaves the question of just how good were said guards anyway. Last I checked, there was dick all on them.

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, I don't like the Knights either. Arrogant jerks. Normally, I'd say Krayt would win, having over 100 years of experience, but if Kyle has the valley of the Jedi's power here, then he stomps.

Q99
I'm fairly sure Krayt managed to kill three of the emperors personal guard of Imperial Knights

Four, even, one the Emperor's cousin, and we know that family's strong in the force.

Most of the Knights don't seem to be highly powerful (with the possible exception of Sinde), but none of the others we've seen seem like chumps either.

emoboy13
kyle katarn, because i played as kyle and from what ive seen hes one of the most powerful jedis of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.