Blaster or Pistol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I'd go with a pistol....it's more elegant....or at least easier to heft...so what would you choose...you can't have a lightsaber or aturbo laser....you only can choose a pistol or a blaster rifle

Volundro Ramm
Two pistols strapped to the back of my sholders 4 easy draw access. And maybe two blasters on my hips to take out the larger foes.

Julie
you thinking of getting into some hot scraps aren't you....I think that a small pistol would be enough...but hey I guess it's better safe than sorry...however I don't think I'd be carrying that much firepower....

Volundro Ramm
I'm planning on killin a hutt or two.

Dexx
bwah..a blaster

Captain REX
Blaster rifle, all the way. They fire faster and have more of a punch.

Julie
yes yes true but there's something sleek and special about a simple blaster pistol that appeals to me....that and I have small hands

Ushgarak
Heroes use pistols. Rifles are for grunts.

finti
laughing out loud

Julie
Thank you Ush....

Ushgarak
No problem. Just watch the films for proof!

Corran
It's a pistol for me then.

finti
hey wait ,.............we use rifles in the army

Ushgarak
It's different in real life.

finti
yes , there I am the hero big grinbig grinbig grin

Ushgarak
Damn straight...

Julie
hmmm to trust finti or not to trust finti...that is the question

finti
trust him, and you will have a blast ..(er)

Captain REX
Great joke Finti. big grin

What about the black guy in Silverado? He's a hero and he uses two rifles.

rusky
I'd use a pistol, it's way easier to conceal.... 4 those sneak attaacks....

Dexx
a blaster's not exactly big either

Julie
blasters are clumsy and random...not sleek ....though they do pack a bit more power...oh well * throws up hands* I'll take both

Insane Monk
Pistol. You can kill two people at he same time, if you have two.

Darth_Janus
Two pistols are nice, but not everyone has the talent to use two (Like the movies and games imply). I'd personally go with a heavy blaster pistol like Han Solo, or something more precise and deadly like Zam's marksman rifle. If it came to dual wielding, definately two hold out blasters, since they are light and easy to use.

Captain REX
Bastic warhead machine pistol. Mmmm...

Sesse
Compromise would be a submachineblaster, but without it i should go with a pistol.

Darth_Janus
Submachine blaster? WTF?

Darth_Rankkor
death star for me thank you. I could use the pistol as an adornment MWAHAHHA

Darth_Janus
lol... Overkill.

Zachara
Hold-out wrist blaster. Cool, efficient and deadly accuate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.