Hawkman vs. Hawkgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
i always wanted to know who was more powerful hawkman or hawkgirl, are they about = does 1 slightly stronger

carter vs. shiera.. who takes it

-K-M-
They have fought several times and Hawkman pretty much steamrolled her every time.

Hawkman is vastly superior

SWblayde938
Originally posted by -K-M-
They have fought several times and Hawkman pretty much steamrolled her every time.

Hawkman is vastly superior ight thanks

Blanket
Hawkgirl pretty decisively.

-K-M-
...I hate you.

Q99
Depends on the versions. Some are pretty close, some less so.

SWblayde938
well who wins between carter and shiera?

and out of all the versions of hawkman and hawkgirl, who is the most powerful hawk character.. what version is the strongest

Q99
Comic Shiera was back in the golden age mostly, so Carter. Female counterparts tended to be weaker back then. Kendra's a lot closer, as is probably Shayera.

The DC animated Hawkgirl-Shiera is probably the strongest Hawk of all.

-K-M-
Most versions of Hawkman were superior to any Hawkgirl, and animated HG wouldn't hold a candle to comic Hawkman who has superior feats.

Kendra isn't closer, she doesn't know how to use her powers fully and doesn't remember her past lives while Carter does plus Kator Hol's. Shayera got defeated by Hawkman a few times.

manx422
Hawkman

chomperx9
hawkman is 100 strength level i dont think hawkgirl is at that level

Q99
Most versions of Hawkman were superior to any Hawkgirl, and animated HG wouldn't hold a candle to comic Hawkman who has superior feats.

Animated Hawkgirl has shown major resilience (like in the ep she fought a mind-controlled Wonder Woman, she took some hits from Diana. Animated WW's less strong than comic, but still, pretty impressive), and with that mace I think she can hit harder than even Carter can, and at the least she can block almost anything.

Unlike everyone else, they gave Shiera a pretty major power up moving into animated.

-K-M-
Originally posted by chomperx9
hawkman is 100 strength level i dont think hawkgirl is at that level

I wouldn't say he is class 100, but regardless HG is below him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
Animated Hawkgirl has shown major resilience (like in the ep she fought a mind-controlled Wonder Woman, she took some hits from Diana. Animated WW's less strong than comic, but still, pretty impressive), and with that mace I think she can hit harder than even Carter can, and at the least she can block almost anything.

Unlike everyone else, they gave Shiera a pretty major power up moving into animated.

So has Hawkman and with the stronger comic version of Wonder Woman as well as Superman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Black Adam (several times), Despero, etc. Carter actually has better weapons and actually uses the mace she used in the cartoon.

I read quite abit of Hawkman/Hawkgirl as I did the respect thread for them and she (animated) didn't do anything comic versions couldn't.

Blanket
I'm swayed. Animated Hawkgirl wins as well.

-K-M-
...I hate you haha

Blanket
...I hate you haha Anakin said that to Obi Wan after he was cut in half. smile

-K-M-
Originally posted by Blanket
Anakin said that to Obi Wan after he was cut in half. smile

He also broke Padme's heart, but at least he doesn't sparkle in sunlight like some other movie character. ****ing vampires.

Q99
Carter actually has better weapons and actually uses the mace she used in the cartoon.

No, he has a mace, but it doesn't have the properties of Animate Hawkgirl's. Which is like... adamantium, plus energy absorption properties, that let it hit even harder when charged.

She regularly uses it to deflect significant quantities of ranged fire, so nice reflexes too.

She solo-killed a Grundy who was beating the heck out of Superman and GL.

SWblayde938
i dont really care about the animated universe, i want to keep in line more with comic universe

out of all the hawkman and hawkgirl versions who is the most powerful hawk character.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
No, he has a mace, but it doesn't have the properties of Animate Hawkgirl's. Which is like... adamantium, plus energy absorption properties, that let it hit even harder when charged.

She regularly uses it to deflect significant quantities of ranged fire, so nice reflexes too.

She solo-killed a Grundy who was beating the heck out of Superman and GL.

So does Hawkman, and the Claw of Horus, also it's nth metal which all Hawkman weapons are.

Once again so does Hawkman but to a higher degree.

Hawkman has fought Grundy as well in the comics too

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99

She solo-killed a Grundy who was beating the heck out of Superman and GL. without the mace that would not have happened

Q99
So does Hawkman, and the Claw of Horus, also it's nth metal which all Hawkman weapons are.

Animated Nth metal and comic Nth metal have different properties.

Yes, but I don't think he's solo killed one.

That would be Hawkman.

Hm... unless you wanna count the Hawkgod. Which I don't. So Hawkman.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
Animated Nth metal and comic Nth metal have different properties.

Yes, but I don't think he's solo killed one.

Yeah their different as comic Nth does more, not only does it control gravity, but it also can tap into the four fundamentals forces of the universe.

No he didn't, but Hawkman has killed bigger fish then Grundy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.