Dane Cook Dies Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
According to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dane_Cook

Kazenji
Who?

and yes i did read that wiki link.

steverules_2
I don't think its true since that woulda been on the news and in newspapers and plus I think it's been taken down since I can't see it there

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
I don't think its true since that woulda been on the news and in newspapers and plus I think it's been taken down since I can't see it there

Bardock42
Originally posted by Myth
According to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dane_Cook

One can only dream.

WickedDynamite
How silly...

DarthLazious
This is why I dont trust anything on Wikapedia since anyone can edit it at anytime or about anyone.

Scythe
Dane Cook was... Cooked...

DarthLazious
Thats not even funny to joke about.

Scythe
The dark lord of the KMC does not have a dark sense of humor? Heaven help us, though I just thought by chance his last name was what provided the means of his fake death, or did you mean the thread in general?

Kazenji
Originally posted by DarthLazious
This is why I dont trust anything on Wikapedia since anyone can edit it at anytime or about anyone.

Depends what it is really.

eorgiegrjo369
excellent

steverules_2
Either Imp hates Dane cook and has decided to let this thread stay open or he hasn't been on lately erm This should have been closed by now

lord xyz
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Thats not even funny to joke about. How appropiate then.

DarthLazious
Please someone close this thread it is getting out of hand. Yes I do have a good sense of humor just FYI.

chiaki
quote:
On 25th January, 2010 Dane Cook was driving home from dinner from a nearby restaurant when his car was hit by a large truck transporting gas. A tear in the side of the truck opened up, causing gas to soak Dane Cooks car. Dane Cook, was smoking at the time and the impact had caused the cigar he had to fall to the ground. When the gas hit the cigar the car ignited into flames. It is unknown if Dane Cook was concious at this time.

considering the fact that Conscious was spelled wrong, I think it was fake

Impediment
How I wish this news was real and not just internet gossip.

I loathe Dane Cook. I wish he was dead. Seriously.

As much as I would love to keep this thread open, it is, in fact, slanderous and is against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.