iceman vs she hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who wins ?

she hulk or bobby ?

JakeTheBank
Iceman. no expression

the ninjak
Can Iceman Freeze constantly healing Gamma particles?
This wouldn't work on the Hulk.

chomperx9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can Iceman Freeze constantly healing Gamma particles?
This wouldn't work on the Hulk. even if he could freeze her into an icecube she could break out

the ninjak
She Hulk for the win

Mindset
facepalm

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
facepalm

Agreed.

the ninjak
I love Iceman but I've been in threads where Iceman couldn't deep freeze the Hulk because his biology and strength countered it.
She Hulk is surely not as capable as Hulk, and Bobby has better maneuverability.

JakeTheBank
He has more options than simply encasing Shulkie in a block of ice.

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He has more options than simply encasing Shulkie in a block of ice. but shes not just gonna stand there all day while he tries to freeze her to death

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by chomperx9
but shes not just gonna stand there all day while he tries to freeze her to death

She won't have much choice.

chomperx9
She won't have much choice. im pretty sure she's strong enough to break out. the longer she is in there the stronger she is gonna get from being pissed that shes trapped

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak
She Hulk for the win

Oh wow.

the ninjak
Actually She Hulk I now realise has no way of actually hurting Bobby.
Sooner or later she will go down

Blanket
I wish there was more Iceman threads on the first page so I could see more of Chomper's posts on the subject.

Really enlightening.

basilisk
Iceman does this to She-Hulk:

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/bbsimg/57-101.jpg

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/bbsimg/57-111.jpg

The Nuul
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/67/986tgnvalkilmer011.th.jpg

Wins..

DarthDaniel1001
He has more options than simply encasing Shulkie in a block of ice.

Yeah, like riddling her with icicles. One or two are bound to get lodged in her brain.

Kris Blaze
Maverick ftw....

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Maverick ftw....

Uh ah...Iceman is cooler.

tideoftime
Barring CIS/PIS, I can't see how Bobby loses this; Jen may last a little while, but he can keep away from her reasonably enough, and he can do WAY MORE than just try to encase her in ice... like freeze her to absolute zero.

the ninjak
An absolute zero She hulk is a dead She Hulk unless the Gamma radiation in her body responds to the process and adapts! (which is what Gamma radiation seems to do depending on the individual who is irradiated.) wink
Such a devastating attack on present day Hulk would result in an incredibly powerful one.
She Hulk I don't know.

Bentley
Maybe she can seduce him and make him faint by having sex -that or a venereal disease ftw.

The Nuul
She-Hulk erases Bobby from reality.

chomperx9
ok theres some changes in this fight she hulk is on her period so shes angrier and stronger of course

JakeTheBank
no expression

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
She-Hulk erases Bobby from reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.