Top Magical Guys In DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Rate these beings
if Darsekied is 100%
what are they

Phantom Stranger
Zeus
Lucifer
Ares
Cronus with god wave
Shazam
Athena
Captain Marvel
Lord Marvel(no PIS)
Poseiden
Hades
Superman
Green Lantern

(all above are DC)

Warlord
how is Superman magical?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Warlord
how is Superman magical?

Maybe Colossus is magic also?

Colossus-Big C
isnt superman a fallen angel?
there is a theory that superman actually created the DC or recreated it or something like that.

Warlord
what?????

and what about GL?
unless u mean Allan Scott there's no magic here

gogogadgetgo
Superman - 0%
Green Lantern - 0%

Harbinger
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
there is a theory that superman actually created the DC or recreated it or something like that.
WUT?

JakeTheBank

I've heard that Superman is the descendant of Rao, and by extension would technically be a Kryptonian demigod, but I've not heard that he's a fallen angel.

Juntai
Darkseid isn't magical either.

Q99
Maybe he's thinking of Supergirl-Linda, who was an "Earth Angel", flaming wings and all for awhile.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid isn't magical either.
His powers have been called sorcery at least a few times but no, he's more celestial than magical.

Desaad
What a strange grouping of characters to classify as 'magic'.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
His powers have been called sorcery at least a few times but no, he's more celestial than magical.

Yea, as he's note entirely magic, it's hard to use him as a baseline, as opposed to a well-known pure magic character.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
WUT?
He means how he created the multiverse in FC. That however, does not make him magical.

Prep-Man
No Wotan?

tideoftime
Rate these beings
if Darsekied is 100%
what are they

Phantom Stranger
Zeus
Lucifer
Ares
Cronus with god wave
Shazam
Athena
Captain Marvel
Lord Marvel(no PIS)
Poseiden
Hades
Superman
Green Lantern

(all above are DC)

Your list, in relation to your question, is a bit on the broken side, but I'll see if I can "interpret"...
Lucifer, as presented, is the most "mystical" of those listed, and comparatively the most potentially influential, contextually. -- 200+

Phantom Stranger, being an angel in the "since before time/I actually remember crap from Pre-Crisis" sense. -- 150% (though this doesn't apply in combat terms)

Cronus with the Godwave - the proto-generation of power for the Greek gods (and by proxy, Darkseid, himself, and much of the power that helped form reality). 145%

Zeus, though as with many of the gods as they are now, isn't what he was in his "heyday"; over the past 25 years in comics, his power has waxed and waned considerably. 85-125%

Hades, Poseidon, Athena and Ares are approximately equal, more or less, with Ares' and Athena's current states being major plot complications in this equation: 80-115%, depending on time and place.

Shazam/Lord Marvel, wielding godly power and wisdom of both the past and future, but still bound within the causality of the universe (much as Darkseid is, to his annoyance) - 100% (being essentially equal in mystical power to Darkseid's cosmic power, but without DS's periodic jobbing aura).

Captain Marvel/Green Lantern (Alan Scott, presumably); Billy has a greater "core" of mystical power, while Alan has a greater *application* of mystical power. Both at about 50% or so, with occasionally higher and lower showings...

Superman: Assuming you are taking him in a conceptual context -- as a demi-god of Krypton/Ny'l'uyl, or a descended angel/Nephilem-- then we're talking around 25-50%, depending on available power; otherwise, 0%.

The numbers I used were all relative: I'm not scaling this in any literal sense, as it would just be absurd, given the powers demonstrated and relative limitations/plot complications of various characters. Hope it helps/makes sense, and it needs stressing: this doesn't indicate who might win a battle, as such, against someone else on the list, but rather their relative measure of mystical essence/standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.