Scorpion (Carmilla Black) Vs Poison Ivy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Who would win between the Scorpion, Carmilla Black, with the poison hand, and Poison Ivy, with a poison kiss and a buncha plants?

I figure it'd be a good fight since their main powers don't affect each other directly well smile

JakeTheBank
Probably Ivy. She can control her plants to crush and constrict or bury people alive rather than outright poison them. Though I'm not terribly familiar with Carmilla outside a brief bio of her.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Probably Ivy. She can control her plants to crush and constrict or bury people alive rather than outright poison them. Though I'm not terribly familiar with Carmilla outside a brief bio of her.

Well, she has an intensely poisonous arm, that gets more-so when exposed to poison.

I was thinking, Ivy has the plants in her favor, but if Carmilla cranks it up her arm can likely kill and wither plants in response.

galactusischere
But isn't ivy immune to poisons and toxics?

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
But isn't ivy immune to poisons and toxics?

Yes. So if Carmilla wins, she's going to have to resort to punching smile Which she's pretty good at. The 'stinger' filtering her body of toxins has made her... not quite peak human, but in superior shape to normal humans. And she's a quite skilled fighter.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
Yes. So if Carmilla wins, she's going to have to resort to punching smile Which she's pretty good at. The 'stinger' filtering her body of toxins has made her... not quite peak human, but in superior shape to normal humans. And she's a quite skilled fighter.

Ivy's also not a slouch in the physical department, either. I think it's been said she's in close to peak shape due to the various chemicals running through her veins. But yeah, it should be a good fight.

tideoftime
I'd say it's a split: Ivy could win due to her powers, while Carmilla is a better fighter and could win if she can really get her hands on Ivy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.