War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestSonata
All fully powered, fully equiped, except Kratos doesn't have his giant form.

Phanteros
Bayo solos

XanatosForever
Link solos. Triforce ftw.

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by Phanteros
Bayo solos

How might i ask?

Link could probably very well solo, but its no question if War is on his side

redninjas
war solo this

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by redninjas
war solo this

Not really, he'd get mauled if he tried to solo.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Link solos. Triforce ftw.

erm

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Not really, he'd get mauled if he tried to solo.

how exactly?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
how exactly?

Dante slows down time while Bay transforms into that huge thing and squishes him... or they just all just overwhelm him.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Link slows down time while War transforms into that huge thing and destroys him... or they just all just overwhelm them.

Fixed.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Fixed.

Maybe, but that's with Link's help.

Maester_yoda
Fixed.

haha lol nice. Also i never said War would solo, just curious. War's ultimate farm hes invincible and is like 100x's stronger than his normal self....which is saying alot

ArtificialGlory
haha lol nice. Also i never said War would solo

Oh, I see. You asked how exactly he'd get mauled if he tried to solo, and I answered.

At any rate, if Link gets the full Triforce(as OP implies), then team 2 is screwed.

LLLLLink
Yeah, true.

Imo, Bayo and Dante get raped since it is full power we are talking about. The giant Bayonetta thing is kinda moot since Link has the Giant's Mask to counter. Also, Trueforce? Wtf, stomp. Please ban.

XanatosForever
Seriously, people need to realize that Link must be denied the Triforce unless he is dealing with cosmic level beings. Otherwise it's spite.

LLLLLink
Hey, I tried to tell Peach and Kal to add it to the ban list...

Burning thought
The Triforce can be stopped and is limited, hell doesnt Link have to wish on it or something for it to even work? Dante can just quicksilver and impale Link, dont know about War. Bayonetta could just shoot Link in the head from range or summon one of her demons.

Maester_yoda
kid link takes dynamite to face (bomb mask) and it took what, half a heart?

Burning thought
kid link takes dynamite to face (bomb mask) and it took what, half a heart?

So even with a specific mask thats supposed to protect him he is still damaged? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Assuming it worked, she would then blow his leg off.

Maester_yoda
not for protection bt

LLLLLink
God, BT, you are so ignorant, lol.

The Trueforce has never been stopped to my knowledge. Name the game if you have proof. Also, it grants your strongest desire on touch, plus a piece already resides in his body.

Bomb Mask is for destruction, not protection. Bullets wouldn't pierce his skin. If they are made of energy, than the Mirror Shield reflects them.

ScreamPaste
If he has all of it, it's all in his body. Sucks to be everyone he doesn't like in this case.

Burning thought
The Trueforce has never been stopped to my knowledge.

Oh so then that automatically means its unstoppable? laughing sorry but thats not the way things work. Name its best feat, time it took to do etc, and apprently the MS overpowered the trueforce? thats what I think paste said in one thread when the argument was on how the MS could be stronger than the deities.

not for protection bt

You were talking gameplay mechanic terms anyway. If he takes damage from his own attack then thats hardly going to help him.

ScreamPaste
The true force warps entire dimensions passively, depending on the heart of the one who possesses it, =| At a whim it's possessor can have whatever he wishes. That's that. /Thread.

Burning thought
So the triforce is just a way of making your environment what you want it to be? doesnt sound like its going to do much to Team 2 in that case.....

LLLLLink
No, the Master Sword is the equalizer. If a person makes a wish and does not have the forces of power, wisdom and courage in balance within their heart, then the Master Sword provides the means to right the wrong. If the wisher is balanced, there is no need to.
That doesn't mean that the wish isn't perfectly performed, by any means.

If you would just play a Zelda game, it would all become clear...

ScreamPaste
As usual, tripe.

Read what I typed, play a Zelda game, or develope some capacity for rational thought, and I'll get back to you.

Until then, I know what you're going to say, and as usual, it's wrong.

Burning thought
Sounds like a combo of Hyperbole and no limit fallacy, its only feat sounds like changing the aspects of the world around you, nothing about being able to defeat your opponents.

MooCowofJustice
I sensed the stupid radiating from this thread. What's wrong?

Oh, BT is here...

I'll get the mallet.

DarkestSonata
O.K. I see my mistake. I forgot to limit Link's Triforce. If Link didn't have it, other than the piece inside of him, how then would this fight turn out.

LLLLLink
War goes Chaos (invincible) on Bayo and Link uses Chatuae Romani and NL, then brandishes the Master Sword on Dante ftw.

iChaos
What the hell is the MS going to do to Dante?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
So the triforce is just a way of making your environment what you want it to be? doesnt sound like its going to do much to Team 2 in that case.....

This is probably one of the least cerebral posts you have made in my time on KMC.

War goes Chaos (invincible) on Bayo and Link uses Chatuae Romani and NL, then brandishes the Master Sword on Dante ftw.

Link is not fast enough to hit dante.

Phanteros
I guess BT hasn't heard of the word Reality Warper....

Burning thought
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
This is probably one of the least cerebral posts you have made in my time on KMC.

Makes sense, I did not have to use any brain power, all I did was copy what paste had already said its done smile so by feats, what i said was correct it would seem.

I guess BT hasn't heard of the word Reality Warper....

Sure, usually used in comics from my experiance by entities with a long list of feats unlike the triforce, by the sounds of it "reality warping" is not stated in LoZ unlike how it is in comics and as i said before, the Trueforce sounds like hyperbole since by actual feats its not really made its user undefeatable.

Q'Anilia
Kinda like post-Defiance Kain

Burning thought
Not really, post-Defiance Kain is based on logic and the rules already found within the game. The Triforce on the other hand actually has a "feat" which is to change the world to make it in line with the heart of its user.

As this states from the Zeldapedia:

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Triforce

Ganon still had to apprently attack the world despite all this apprent power. He needed an army:

iChaos
Soooo...you can't do what you want to?

Burning thought
Seems not, seems its extremely limited and does not exactly give you what you really want. it seems to me all it did was transform the golden land in the dark world, thats all it did for Ganon. Infact I am wondering if anyone gets to choose their "wish". A guy with infnite power from the Triforce or with the ability to do what he "wants" wouldnt build an army to attack.

Furthermore this match is not inside the Sacred realm, therefore chances are the triforce will do nothing.

Edit:

This further evidence from the same source states that Ganon even got his hands on it AGAIN and still failed, it seems you actually have to wish on the triforce and apprently a man could press his hand to a symbol and flood the world with water before Ganon can even do this so it would seem its not even a quick wish, chances are Link will be killed by a member from team 2 long before he even attempts to wish.

LLLLLink

Link is not fast enough to hit dante.

Wrong. Link shoots Dante with the bow. The arrows are able to hit the sun in 1 second in OoT. Dante doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of dodging.

Also, the Master Sword will carve Dante up just like anything else, but wait, there's more! Besides providing passive protection, The Master Sword can also deal with immortals. Immortality > regeneration. So, if regeneration claims come up, I propose that Dante/Bayonetta gets turned to stone when stabbed.

And BT, just stop with the nonsense and play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
Wrong. Link shoots Dante with the bow. The arrows are able to hit the sun in 1 second in OoT. Dante doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of dodging.

Also, the Master Sword will carve Dante up just like anything else, but wait, there's more! Besides providing passive protection, The Master Sword can also deal with immortals. Immortality > regeneration. So, if regeneration claims come up, I propose that Dante/Bayonetta gets turned to stone when stabbed.

loltoonforce! and yes he would, because Links arm does not move fast enough for Dante not to just quicksivler and cut his head off, infact that would be amusing, Link attempts to fire the arrow but before he realises whats going on his head falls from his body into the bow string which is through his arm spasm fired into the sun....

No, Dante is too fast.

LLLLLink
Dante's blows are already at half power and wouldn't pierce Link's skin.

Also, before you call something toonforce, PLAY A DAMN ZELDA GAME.
It's all there, if you are willing to see it.

Q'Anilia
Not really, post-Defiance Kain is based on logic and the rules already found within the game. The Triforce on the other hand actually has a "feat" which is to change the world to make it in line with the heart of its user.

As this states from the Zeldapedia:

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Triforce

Ganon still had to apprently attack the world despite all this apprent power. He needed an army:

You are basing your case on wikipedia. I just thought I would tell you that. You know, just in case you did not notice. You seem to have been a little extra off your game lately.

And BT, just stop with the nonsense and play a Zelda game.

The arrow may have. That does not make Link fast. Dante does not need to dodge the arrow when he can just dodge the aim.

When it comes to shooting the sun, since we have seen arrows travel in the Zelda games before and for a longer duration than one second, claiming that Link can shoot the sun in one second is pretty invalid even if it has been done. It is a case extracted from the reoccurring showings of bow and arrows, tweaked with mechanics to not force the player to wait for what could be hours, days, weeks, years. Unless the sun is very, very, very, very close.

BloodRain
Arrows wont be fast enough to hit Dante. :/

Q'Anilia
It being an arrow has nothing to do with anything. It is completely irrelevant.

BloodRain
Just saying that with his reactions, speed and maybe the assistance of quicksilver those projectiles wont land a hit. Can be said about most attacks that are opposing him.

Q'Anilia
Judged by arrow showings by Link excluding the shot on the sun, he will not hit Dante.

iChaos
Dante's blows are already at half power and wouldn't pierce Link's skin.
The Master Sword can also deal with immortals.

Please, Dante can't pierce Link's skin, but Link can pierce Dante's skin? Nigga please.

He could try to cut him up all he wants but the MS isn't going to do shit to him. Dante turns Link into ice smile

I have never seen him "cut up" Ganon.

Burning thought
You are basing your case on wikipedia. I just thought I would tell you that. You know, just in case you did not notice. You seem to have been a little extra off your game lately.

The arrow may have. That does not make Link fast. Dante does not need to dodge the arrow when he can just dodge the aim.

When it comes to shooting the sun, since we have seen arrows travel in the Zelda games before and for a longer duration than one second, claiming that Link can shoot the sun in one second is pretty invalid even if it has been done. It is a case extracted from the reoccurring showings of bow and arrows, tweaked with mechanics to not force the player to wait for what could be hours, days, weeks, years. Unless the sun is very, very, very, very close.

A wiki>>>non excistent evidence>>>>Screampastes version of Link. As its an unbias source of information regardless of it being unoffical. I have never been "off my game"

BloodRain
Che, yeah you have. I cant recall where LoZ has shown skin that cant be pierced.

MooCowofJustice
Q, BT has been basing his Zelda "knowledge" off that wiki ever since we started telling him to play a Zelda game.

So for once, he's correct. He isn't off his game, because he never had a game to begin with.

Burning thought
Ah the Childish whinings of lesser beings, oh how boring stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
A wiki>>>non excistent evidence>>>>Screampastes version of Link. As its an unbias source of information regardless of it being unoffical. I have never been "off my game"

Unbiased? You know the author that wrote the article? You know for a fact that the author fully comprehended the events that took place in the game? You know the author took every aspect in consideration? You know the author did not just brief things up? You know the author included everything?

"Unbias"

You make me giggle.

Burning thought
Unbias compared to anyone on KMC I meant, unbias towards this thread silly. although one thing a wiki has other than that is its public information, the whole idea that just anyone can change it to anything they want is unlikely, the controllers of that wiki are more than likely fans of LoZ and who would want to the closest to accurate view of LoZ they can get.

Q'Anilia
Not everyone think in "versus". For that reason, things get left out. Significant things. It is the same on wowwiki, wookipedia, wikipedia and more. I can tell you things relevant to characters and events that you can not find on wiki that would contribute in debates.

Burning thought
I concede this argument.

MooCowofJustice
Ah the Childish whinings of lesser beings, oh how boring stick out tongue

Lesser beings? There's a reason that aliens abduct more bovines than humans.

Q'Anilia
You have been waiting to use that one for quite some time, haven't you?

ScreamPaste
haermm Aw, BT's trying to argue about Zelda games.

@5L it was more than a second, and you have to remember to be conservative when you list feats. Things we know about physics: It takes a minimum speed to break the pull of earth's gravity. This speed is mach 22, approx. Even light takes several minutes to get here from the sun, for the arrow to do so in a second would require it hit FTL speeds. That would be appropriate though because of what that does to time.

@BT, in aLttP, Link had the master sword, which put Ganon down the way it always does.

In aLttP, Ganon was making a show of his victory. The Triforce had been assembled, but no one had actually claimed it. To claim it requires a touch. He /should/ have simply touched it immediately, to claim it, but instead the King of Hyrule did it while Ganon was under the spell of PIS.
In this thread, Link would have already claimed it, and he'd have powerful reality warping power that would instantly spite this entire thread.

The Triforce is a powerful reality warper, and you totally ignored things you yourself quoted.

For instance, that the Triforce is a relic containing the combined power of the goddesses who created the world.

Now, without the triforce:
As for Link being unable to hit Dante, I disagree. embarrasment Link's displayed pretty excellent reflexes, aim, skill, and the power to slow time. All in all, it'd only take one hit to put Dante out.

Edit: Q'Anilia for MK tier.

MooCowofJustice
You have been waiting to use that one for quite some time, haven't you?

Yes I have.

Ironic that BT is the one who helps me do it.

iChaos
No it wouldn't.

ScreamPaste
Do you have an argument to support that, or simply the claim?

In Link's favour is a massive strength unlike any Dante's ever been hit with, and backed by powerful magic. How's he fair against decapitation?

BloodRain
Well the Savior without getting complicated did get a punch blocked, and was leaning on Dante until he pushed him off. Was an easy effort not even needing DT. And as Vergil has shown when Dante sliced through him, he can regenerate fast enough not to even show a wound.

Really doubt Link has the speed to hit him anyway.

MooCowofJustice
Savior was hollow, right?

And why is Vergil's regeneration important for Dante?

ScreamPaste
Saviour was hollow, and could barely crack the asphalt of city streets with it's strikes, an impressive feat, yeah, but Saviour is featless.

Also, Dante's regen and stamina are directly linked. Both can be worn down, especially by blows like the one Link would lay on him. Keep in mind Link can slow time, as well as having feats that give him super-sonic reaction times, as a child, without his piece of the triforce. The Link that this thread allows is.. Well, a bit better than Young Link from Majora's Mask. stick out tongue

iChaos
Savior wasn't hollow, AFAIK.

@ScreamPaste: Do you have proof he could take him down in one hit? Not only he WON'T be able to decapitate him, but he couldn't catch Dante; too fast. And also, Savior was pretty much weakened. Atlas - from God of War could bearly crack the ground as well, so I guess that makes him weak too? Even Abigail busted the ground, and Savior is MUCH bigger than him.

ScreamPaste
If Dante's doing nothing but running, Link doesn't have to fight him. But yeah, see where Dante takes damage and his regen if noticably less effective after being beaten down? Link is much, much stronger than Vergil, for example. One strike would put Dante out, just like that fight with Vergil did, it'd leave his regen totally stunted, and Dante would die or fall unconcious.

Link, as I keep saying, can slow time, soo, yeah. I have proof. Now where's yours that Dante can survive such a hit?

iChaos
1. Dante can slow time as well.

2. This was Dante's weakest incarnation, and Yamato devastates the mind, body, soul, and power. And just because Vergil put Dante down (who is Dante's equal, might I add. and it was also a devil arm), doesn't mean Link can. And you still haven't shown me how he manages to hit Dante.

3. How powerful is this "hit"?

ScreamPaste
For a limmited time.
By swinging his sword as soon as Dante's quicksilver's done.
Yes it does, Vergil's not nearly as strong. no expression
12734239370.157 joules.

iChaos
1. I don't recall Link's time powers being unlimited; otherwise, he'd do it Ganon. He has Chrono Heart, too smile

2. Ah, so you admit Dante hits Link? And Link can only swing his sword so fast =\

3. Even if he is stronger, he isn't fast enough to touch Dante smile

4. Show me?

ScreamPaste
Time remains slowed until he unslows it.

You make it sound liek Link can't defend himself. Sure, he hits Link, but Link has Nayru's love up, so it doesn't do anything anyway. And as a child, again, without his piece of the triforce, he hit Majora reliably, and Majora was so fast he left after-images.

See above.

And that number is based on Link chucking a pillar in OoT. The Link allowed in this thread would be stronger. But lemme root around Youtube.

Qon4eBR1rM4 7:23

BloodRain
Actually the only known hollow part was the chest. When the face was smashed it was not hollow.

Bullet timer reaction (Like shown in the Alastor clip with moves so fast that the falling glass looks like it doesnt move.) would be faster then link, plus over-all speed/agility. His quicksilver can practically paused time. Its only limited for gameplay as it draws off his devil energy that has unknown limits.

@Moo: Vergil functions are the same as Dante, twin thing. DMC4 Dante is way stronger then that.

As im here i may as well ask, where did Link get sword resistant skin come from?

ScreamPaste
A number of retarded durability feats.

In this thread he has Nayru's love, so his skin doesn't really even matter.

BloodRain
Besides Nayru's love how would a sword not pierce him?

EDIT: War has Chaos form right?

ScreamPaste
Well, in theory, a sword made of an extremely strong material could pierce him, if swung by someone strong enough. They'd have to be close to Ganon in strength to hurt him.

LLLLLink
Jesus Christ, people.

There is so much sh*t here that there is no way that I could clean it all up.

Well, how about the skin durability?

1) You have never seen any blood come out of Link, but you see Ganondorf and others bleed in the same games, so you know its not a G-rating thing.

2) Iron Knuckles are able to chop through castle walls and pillars like Cloud and Sephiroth in ACC (to a degree), but they cant even cleave Young Link.

3) Young Link tanks blasts strapped to his face that can destroy 3-4 ft. cured concrete walls.

4) Young Link tanks moon implosions and impacts to earth.

5) Link tanks Ganondorf punches (and swords and tridents, depending on the game).

6) All attacks against Link are automatically at half strength thanks to the GF's blessing.

Need more?

iChaos
@ScreamPastebig grinante could easily slow time, thus, causing everything to go back to normal.

Dante still has RoyalGuard in his posession, and his Dreadnought armor to protect him fron ANY of Link's attacks (for a ammount of time, of course). Dante made a shield over him preventing the rain from hitting him (He was also keeping up with Vergil, who, might I add, hits are invisible to the human eye). If you look at the Alastor scene, Dante swings Alastor before the glass hits the floor.

Fair enough. Dante fell from space unto the Earth (Hell).

Well, Dante's devil arms are made out of DarkSteel ("Darksteel is a reference to a special type of weapons material found and tempered in Hell, or in any comparable region or plane. Darksteel is the generally accepted material of all Dante's Devil Arms, Ebony and Ivory included. Darksteel is unbreakable by nearly all physical means, and is usually accepted to be of "magic" origin when dealing with resistances or weaknesses."wink He tanked hits from Nero who can pick up Beria

iChaos
Sorry for double post, but my stupid PS3 won't let me post any more than what's at the top.

Anyway, he was able to get chewed up be Leviathan without taking any damage.

Phanteros
Naryu's love won't save Link being punched into space though. While it might damage him he can still be sent there.

ScreamPaste
If you want to get technical, Link could punch someone into space easy.

It's only a matter of accellerating them to mach 22, which he easily has the strength to do.

Edit: How will they protect themselves from Spell? Zelda II, turns enemies into goo.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

It's only a matter of accellerating them to mach 22, which he easily has the strength to do. Can he send them from Neptune to the Sun?

BloodRain
1) You have never seen any blood come out of Link, but you see Ganondorf and others bleed in the same games, so you know its not a G-rating thing.
Referring to cutscenes right?

3) Young Link tanks blasts strapped to his face that can destroy 3-4 ft. cured concrete walls.
Didnt he have a protective mask on at the time?

5) Link tanks Ganondorf punches (and swords and tridents, depending on the game).
Sorry but how strong is Ganon physically?

Thing is getting pierced/sliced is in a different scale to those blunt and blast hits. Yeah it shows high durability but not from a blade no expression

ScreamPaste
Ganon is stronger physicly than Link. Link chucks thousand ton pillars at over 75 m/s.
No.

In cutscenes we see:
Link get fired at the ground, out of a cannon in the sky.
Ganon ***** slap young Link
Ganon shoot young Link with magic, albeit before he had the ToP, this was also before Link had the ToC, though.
Link fall from an undetermined height unharmed.
Young Link survive the destruction of the moon as Majora's death throes did /something bad/ to it. We dunno what, exactly.

Edit: and to clarify, as far as physical attacks go, be it sword, or punch, they're all an expression of PSI of an area of the body. Swords are more effective because they generate more PSI over less area, thus, cutting.

However, it's worth noting Link's faced Ganon wielding swords in multiple occasions, to think he's never been touched is a little illogical.

Phanteros
Screampaste, are you going to answer my question?

ScreamPaste
More math than's worth doing. Eventually they'd probably make it there via lack of resistance, so sure.

Now answer mine: How's she gonna defend herself from spell?

BloodRain
Hes stronger then base Link, but the pillar was with the golden gauntlets. Unless its been shown/said that that's he's stronger even if he has them.

Thats what im saying, those feats mentioned cant really compare to a blade and without going into special blades.

But he's only been hit by the sword or trident during gameplay afaik.

MooCowofJustice
Wait, what? Rule 63 Dante is supposed to have the strength to punch someone into space?

I believe Ganon is actually the only thing to hit Link outside of gameplay.

iChaos
Wut?

ScreamPaste
Nah, TP Link basicly has Golden Gauntlets under his skin thanks to the triforce of courage, which is an implied retcon, and he needed to weaken Ganon severely via three fights prior to win a sword lock with him.

In OoT, Ganon disarms Link who has the golden gauntlets.

Yeah they can, because they're all an expression of PSI. Dante would need to produce more PSI than any of the other physical strieks Link tanked without damage in order to hurt him. A sword is more efficient in terms of creating PSI, but will not auto win aganst blunt attacks with much more force. If you want to get technical, everytime Link swings his sword he exerts his own hands to a minimum of 8494 tons of PSI. O-o

Are you implying Link is too quick/skilled to be hit by Ganondorf?

BloodRain
Lets say its take 100 'blah' of force to hurt link with those moves, it would take a considerably less amount of 'blah' if its concentrated into a sword to get the same results. Dante wouldnt need to produce that level of strength when using a sword.

No.. well maybe. If Link has agility feats to dodge a skilled whip-crack the yeah. Point i was going for was that him getting slashed in gameplay isnt the same as in a cutscene.

ScreamPaste
Seems we're saying the same thing in different languages, BloodRain.

PSI = Pounds per square inch. A sword is more efficient at creating PSI, so yes, with less strength Dante can create the same force over a certain area that a punch would create over a large area, but he still needs to be strong enough, even with a sword, to excede 9000 tons of PSI, which Link is under, without harm anytime he swings his sword against a static object.

If you were to look at the force behind the sword lock with Ganon, you'd be quite amazed how much PSI it will take to cut either Ganondorf or Link.

Also, Link has other feats to fall back on, but yeah. We have the same idea with the sword. But it'd need to be proven Dante's sword can excede that force.

Edit: as a side note, I discovered this ridiculous anomaly when I was doing math to prove bullets wouldn't hurt Link in another thread. I love math. Am I a bad person?

BloodRain
Guess your right ^^;
I just need to work out how much a blade would change the force needed. (Like if a blade needs 5x less PSI then 'normal' the holder would only need to exert at least 1800 tons of PSI, give or take.)

Nah imho maths is greatly needed in vs fights stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
However, it's worth noting Link's faced Ganon wielding swords in multiple occasions, to think he's never been touched is a little illogical.

To think he has without seeing it is a little fallacious wink

ScreamPaste
En guarde!

Phanteros
More math than's worth doing. Eventually they'd probably make it there via lack of resistance, so sure.

Now answer mine: How's she gonna defend herself from spell? Keep in mind she had no problems with sending a giant there and link is an ant compare to that.

ScreamPaste
And she counters spell, how?

Phanteros
What spell?

ScreamPaste

It's only a matter of accellerating them to mach 22, which he easily has the strength to do.

Edit: How will they protect themselves from Spell? Zelda II, turns enemies into goo.

BloodRain
Quake medallion from Link to the past? Only damages enemies and turns the weak ones into slime, and they'd have to be on the ground for it to work.

ScreamPaste
Nah, Spell, from Zelda II. It was for the NES back in I think 88. Different power entirely. Turns all enemies, even flying ones, into bots. (Goo)

Edit: Though, he would have Quake, Bombos, and Ether, as well by this thread's rules.

LLLLLink
And then there is the Thunder spell. Don't be deceived by the name.
If I recall, it destroys any enemies within Link's line of sight.

Also, I was trying to avoid having to use Composite Link. I really don't think it's needed, especially with War in Chaos form.

Yet again, Kratos is forced to sit out on the sidelines by the mean KMCers, poor guy.

BloodRain
Arnt Spell and Thunders game effects on the opponent a no limit fallacy here? (...i think...) Anyway Untouchable and the Smell of Fear items for protection.

Though Dante has Majin form to match Chaos form.

Fine. Kratos uses the power of rage and charges War. >.>

Q'Anilia
Yes. He has a spell that can turn enemies into goo. They are enemies. For that reason he can turn them into goo. No-Limit Fallacy.

LLLLLink
Really, Composite Link is irrelevant here. I think HoT works just fine.

Phanteros
Some how Spell is a no limit fallacy. even if it could harm her she will simple slip into another deminsion to evade it. then re apear to punch Link into space where NL will run out.

LLLLLink
Why? Dimension travel didn't help Ganondorf and it wont help Bayonetta. Also, Lens of Truth.

ScreamPaste
It's not a no limit fallacy, that's why I asked if she can counter it, rather than stated it as an instant win. stick out tongue

Cut the no-limit fallacy thing. It's not a no-limmit fallacy until I claim it has no limit. Then I'm being fallacious. As is, I asked for a counter.

Also, she's got three days to wait minimum, this thread lets Link have chateau romani.

Q'Anilia
No-Limit Fallacy is an abused word on this forum.

Phanteros
Even if when NL activated which she can simply punch him into space and thus BFering him dead or not.

she

ScreamPaste
Iron boots. (Boots of illogical mass to volume ratios +5)

He won't be sent flying far enough to be sent into space, and conversely, can hit her into space, BFRing her. She'd also have to come within reach of the sword arm of an angry Link with time slowed, who'd also probably be standing near War while they worked their way through team 2. You seem to forget Link has a team mate and have been debating solely against him. You have to remember War's present, as well.

Team one also has the benefit of obvious target priority.

Bayonetta, then Kratos, then Dante. Once Bayo's down, I don't see the other two as being too much of an issue.

So, yeah. Trying to punch people into space isn't her best bet here.

MooCowofJustice
Someone ****ing tell me how Rule 63 Dante has anything close to a level of strength where she can punch someone into space.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Someone ****ing tell me how Rule 63 Dante has anything close to a level of strength where she can punch someone into space.

There, there. Fail comes for us all at one time or another.

LLLLLink
Even if when NL activated which she can simply punch him into space and thus BFering him dead or not.

The slow flight to the sun is rendered moot with a little prep time and Farore's Wind. Or Stone Mask.

I think that Bayonetta should be sealed as stone, so at least that way, someone gets a nice trophy.

Also, is this just Link vs Bayonetta now? Where is the Dante, War and Kratos crowd?

Phanteros
Iron boots. (Boots of illogical mass to volume ratios +5)

He won't be sent flying far enough to be sent into space, and conversely, can hit her into space, BFRing her. She'd also have to come within reach of the sword arm of an angry Link with time slowed, who'd also probably be standing near War while they worked their way through team 2. You seem to forget Link has a team mate and have been debating solely against him. You have to remember War's present, as well.

Team one also has the benefit of obvious target priority.

Bayonetta, then Kratos, then Dante. Once Bayo's down, I don't see the other two as being too much of an issue.

So, yeah. Trying to punch people into space isn't her best bet here. She can stop time canonically herself too you know also she can fly and as mention she can jump dimensions at will. as for War Gorgons flash. I have yet to see him immune to petrification that and Yamato can send War's limbs into another deminsion. and Link's strength issue isn't much of an issue considering she is stronger than a guy who moon busteds( yes I am awar of MM feat but she stomped this guy in base form).

BloodRain
Iron boots would make Link 5x-ish heavier, whatever Bay punched was heavier then that. Far as I know Dante has the better timestop here, also now convinced that Kratos and Dante especially with Yamato will pierce Link with their blades.

Havnt seen War show off any moves that are fast enough to hit team 2 besides Kratos.

ScreamPaste
Nah. They'd never work the way they do if they were so light. A 200 ton Goron in motion takes more than a thousand pounds to stop it.

And nah, Kratos is damn strong, but Nayru's love. Dante less so, even without Nayru's love. That said, Nayru's love. Actuallyyyy.

If you wanna get technical, Link has: The Cane of Byrna, Magic Cape, Nayru's Love, Magic Armour, Magic Armour v2, and the shield spell for defense. The Magic cape makes him invisible, intangible, and so on.

He also has three days of near infinite magic power per bottle of chateu romani for these to run off of. On top of these: He has Farore's wind to instantly return him to any point he sets it up on the battlefield. Factor in his ability to permanently slow time, and Dante and Bayonetta are SOL with their limmited time powers, which will wear off long before Link's invuln.

with War on his side Bayonetta should go down in a hurry, then Kratos. Dante compared to the other two, is fodder, and can be saved for last. Yamato's best feat is slicing through stone, if I remember right. Not that impressive, really.

As a side note: Phanteros, can you provide videos of Bayonetta's strength?

LLLLLink
Are any of you aware that Link can deflect projectiles whilst executing an evasive roll?
Also, ScreamPaste, you forgot the Stone Mask.

ScreamPaste
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1420-Bayonetta

This is relevant. Makes me glad Nintendo has a strict "games are to be played, not watched" policy. But seriously, I lol'd.

LLLLLink
^ I approve of this.

BloodRain
Well if Links at a weight of... 80kg, 6 times that would be 1,058.2lbs. By the size of whoever was punched she was definitely over even 1000lbs.

NL being up, means he cant use any magic right? Was saying that without it up he can defiantly be pierced by both.
Quicksilver at best has been show to slow time so much it appears paused. The limits of his devil energy are unknown seeing as he can shoot unlimited amount of bullets that are made of his energy so running out isn't much of a problem.

Size of the cut plus the distance with only a shockwave is a sample of its great cutting strength. Yamato wont have any trouble damaging team 1.

Smell of Fear/Untouchable with Dante any the opponent will have trouble.

Are there no GoW fans left on KMC? :/

ScreamPaste
Like I said, the boots would never work the way they do if they were so light. Stoping a 200 ton Goron in morion takes more than 1000 lbs.

I also just pointed out Link has about ten different types of invuln he can use. O.o Including one which makes him invisble and intangible, without restructing his use of magic.

Link also can use Farore's wind to prevent himself being BFR'd. Quicksilver runs out. Dante can't actually achieve anythign while time is slowed, anyway.

What do Smell of Fear and Untouchable do, specificly?

BloodRain
So more then 6x.

Cape being the best there. How many bottles does Link have, or are items unlimited in a vs fight?

It draws off his DT gauge which is a gameplay mechanic as Dante has an unknown limit of energy (unlimited bullets). QS can be used to evade or even strike him the team before shields and such go up.

Fear- Renders the player invulnerable to three enemy attacks.
Untouchable- Renders the player invulnerable for a short period of time.

Fear, his speed and QS will make it last for a long time before he needs to use it again.

ScreamPaste
Five or six in each game, but to give him that many bottles is /extremely/ asinine, and I don't think it'd be fair, so I've been assuming about 5 bottles. Things that they can contain include
-Chateau Romani, infinite magic for 3 days. (?!?!)
-Grandma's soup: Full health and double damage. (..!?!?)
-Great Fairy's Tears: See grandma's soup.
-Blue potion: Full health and magic
Ect.

Well, technicly Link's triforce never fades, so we could say he has an unknown amount of energy too. stick out tongue But we won't. Dante's stamina is limited, and as he gets tired his 'energy' and his regeneration both slacken.

It's also worth noting that as the least physicly powerful on his team I don't believe he could really hurt Link. And the cape, really, is just clothing, anyway. But assuming he has to take a moment to use it, I still do not see Dante as a threat. Link in this case inherently has the "silver hearts" which is basicly a damage sponge that doubles his health in gameplay. It makes him more durable, how much more durable isn't specific so I'll guess on the low-end. Also, worth note is being able to just walk onto the field wearing the red mail, cape, and boots. They're clothes. The mail, which is passive, and doesn't require him to turn on, unlike the cape, is a further damage sponge which absorbs 75% of gameplay damage. Again, I'll guess on the low end, and say that combining these two only marginally increases his survivability for the sake of not getting ridiculous. But this thread *really* has given Link far too much. I'd question Dante's ability to harm TP Link without any armour, but the Link this thread allows is beyond Dante being able to put down. Especially not before Link puts up one of his many defenses.

He can cast the shield spell instantly, turn on the cape, do a little dance, make a little Nayru's love, or swing the Cane of Byrna around in the time Dante's twaddling at him. In reality, a composite Link such as this has nothing at all to fear from Dante, and will probably ignore him until the much stronger, and slower, Bayonetta and Kratos are out of the picture. Dante's fast enough to avoid getting killed in the melee while he has team mates, but he can't run forever, particularly not from an invisible enemy that can slow time, or travel through it, which is another power I've been ignoring.

Do Fear and Untouchable protect him from powerful magic, as well as physical hits?

Edit: I included Dante in another thread, and would appreciate your input, sir. smile

Moar edit: The largest flaw I see in my own argument is War's survival while Link does all of this buffing. Can War prevent himself from being BFR'd or killed by those three for a few moments?

Phanteros
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well if Links at a weight of... 80kg, 6 times that would be 1,058.2lbs. By the size of whoever was punched she was definitely over even 1000lbs.

NL being up, means he cant use any magic right? Was saying that without it up he can defiantly be pierced by both.
Quicksilver at best has been show to slow time so much it appears paused. The limits of his devil energy are unknown seeing as he can shoot unlimited amount of bullets that are made of his energy so running out isn't much of a problem.

Size of the cut plus the distance with only a shockwave is a sample of its great cutting strength. Yamato wont have any trouble damaging team 1.

Smell of Fear/Untouchable with Dante any the opponent will have trouble.

Are there no GoW fans left on KMC? :/ I'm still here but its just that I debating on Bayo right a the moment instead of Kratos.

ScreamPaste
Bayonetta needs to go away. Too many threads.

Phanteros
I admit I may have been the one to cause all these Bayo threads starting the Kain vs Bayo thread

edit: she is suffering from the Link syndrome.

ScreamPaste
I've only ever made one Link thread, and it was a shovel gauntlet. no expression

I don't see why people keep putting him in so many threads. sad It's like they like watching me. <_<

Q'Anilia
As a side note: Phanteros, can you provide videos of Bayonetta's strength?

I saw a video of her swinging some multiple times larger than her metal object like it was a wooden baseball bat. With her hair, she lifted that large boss.

That's all I know stick out tongue

Phanteros
I've only ever made one Link thread, and it was a shovel gauntlet. no expression

I don't see why people keep putting him in so many threads. sad It's like they like watching me. <_< I think its because of the Dante vs Link.

I put Bayo in one thread and the next thing I see three threads sprouting out.

Phanteros
MYwpG4lwSls

Allankles
Why are guys talking about Link's durability? Outside of Naryu's magic and his shield and chainmail Link is as susceptible to harm as any human/Hylian.

Without these things his body wouldn't stand a chance against a half demon like Dante.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Allankles
Why are guys talking about Link's durability? Outside of Naryu's magic and his shield and chainmail Link is as susceptible to harm as any human/Hylian.

Without these things his body wouldn't stand a chance against a half demon like Dante.

Sigh.....
Save yourself the trouble and don't post unless you know the feats of the character. It will help everyone, trust me.

Also, I think it would be humorous to have one of Link's bottle contain the Jesus-Wasp he catches in LTTP. That little demon RAPES!
The bee goes on a killing spree while Link takes a second to buff.

Also, you guys are forgetting that there are 4 Links to fight, because the Link this thread allows gets the Four Sword as well anything else he wants.

Hey, are we counting Link's Awakening Link too?

BloodRain
What kind of grandma make a soup to kill your foes? .__.

When his stamina was low i dont recall his regeneration energy being any different. But difference is Dante has shown using <limitless amounts as he can make an endless supply of ammo that is creted from his DT. Besides it refills pretty quick.

Reason why im saying he has the better chance above the two is that hes fast enough to get hits in (unlike Kratos) and has a blade (that Bay does not) with some half-baked maths to follow this choice later. Not even sure how the all different Links are one for this as they're different characters, meh. I got some others opinions on this; 9000/(S x extra cutting power of Yamato)=PSI in tons needed to damage Link. 'S' only has to be around 50 to hurt him.
(btw got calcs for this and even Links box/pillar weight, if you want to check i can try find them)

Whats either of the time power called? Agree that this Link, especially until im bothered to think of an argument, is 6.5/3.5 Link. But i just like to look at all possibilities ;p

Yup, tis how it works

Edit: I included Dante in another thread, and would appreciate your input, sir. smile

Moar edit: The largest flaw I see in my own argument is War's survival while Link does all of this buffing. Can War prevent himself from being BFR'd or killed by those three for a few moments?

Soon as i check out Ty DoW i'll dive in, thinking with the opponents and the odds against him War would fall. All vs3 is stomp, vs2 will take him down and vs1 can hold him off for a while.

Maester_yoda
War turning Chaos = Invincibility + retarded strength. Also stone skin, Armageddon blade, a bladed glaive that can track enemies. Team 2 has to get close to war to hurt him, and thats when he strikes and kills.

BloodRain
Said in the other thread but; Majin form acts in the same way. Think Kratos' rage modes must give him a good edge.

Maester_yoda
True Majin form is BA as well. I don't know if it is as strong as War's Chaos' form though. And i don't know about Krato's Rage form, but do you honestly think it will be as strong a one of the four horseman's ultimate form? or the son of Sparda's ultimate demon form? i don't think so.

I actually like Dante more than War, and just between them i think it would be one awesome fight, but in this scenario i have to give it to the elf wonder and War

Q'Anilia
Sigh.....
Save yourself the trouble and don't post unless you know the feats of the character. It will help everyone, trust me.

So people that don't know what you do shouldn't post?

LLLLLink
So people that don't know what you do shouldn't post?

Don't be that way.
All I'm saying is that all of the essential information on him is in this thread, and just because he didn't read the entire thread doesn't mean that his ignorance is forgivable. I would have rather he said that he hates Link and hopes he dies rather than posting lies because he doesn't know any better. I don't like lies.

Allankles: Please continue to post as much as you desire, but bear in mind to do your homework thoroughly, because I am a fanboy and may have a course attitude when responding to false information.
I'm sorry for you if you are offended.

ScreamPaste
There's a cutscene where Dante gets his ass kicked by Vergil, in which his regeneration is acting extremely sub-par to it's normal near-instantness, and he falls over unconcious, and begins to bleed out. stick out tongue Only reason he didn't die if I remember right is his DT went off.

As KMC's local math nerd, ofcourse I'd like to see them. I'd be happy to share my own calculations with you, as well.

Also, yeah. Grandma's soup is OP.

Edit: There's a sort ofrunning joke on the internet that War is the bastard child of Link and Kratos. (Link obviously being the father. 131)
In spirit of this I'd like to be able to debate that Link manages to defend his GoW'd up offspring. So, I'm going to start planning ways for Link to defend his team mate, rather than just kill the other team. He's a good guy, after all.

BloodRain
@ Yoda: I think the guy who made both forms is the same guy as they are essentially the same; invincible, the characters skills are multiplied by alot and they are both damn tall o.o
Haha no no only that lets say for example Dante vs War is 6/4 War, a charged up Kratos would tip the scale in their favour.

I actually mostly agree, but as i fully know 1 out of these 5 i want to look at every angle first before making a decision.

Phanteros
i still focus on Bayo vs Link to even focus on how Kratos is going to destroy war at full power or Dante will. so

I forgot Four Swords Link but its bascically the same routine just that Bayo has to work faster now. but if it comes to that she can't then she will have to hold him off long enough for her team mates to deal with him.( Traping them in Iron Maidens and bffering could work the same as well.

Now onto War Kratos now has the BoO back and his god powers except size shift and Dante has Yamato and Sparda form.

War's invinciblity is mooted by the fact he can't be saved from Ring out via deminsion sealing from both the blades.

LLLLLink
How exactly are they going to deal with him when he is invincible?

BloodRain
Only people here not invincible are Bay and Kratos, unless hes gt something up her sleeve.

Phanteros
How exactly are they going to deal with him when he is invincible? Letting his power waned. or simply sealing him.

ScreamPaste
You haven't countered any of my points. no expression Bayonetta was already in space when she landed that punch, near nullifying the feat, because no gravity = scant resistance. She spent quite a while turning into a big.. hair do.. before hand. Even if she hit Link, his boots will stop a BFR, and if they're not enough, he Farore's winds back to the battlefield, preventing the BFR. She can easily be sworded while she's charging up her Falcon Pawnch, too. I'd like to know how she intends to charge that up with War on her ass either. Can she stop Spell from turning her into Goo? Can she see invisible enemies?

Phanteros
You haven't countered any of my points. no expression Bayonetta was already in space when she landed that punch, near nullifying the feat, because no gravity = scant resistance. She spent quite a while turning into a big.. hair do.. before hand. Even if she hit Link, his boots will stop a BFR, and if they're not enough, he Farore's winds back to the battlefield, preventing the BFR. She can easily be sworded while she's charging up her Falcon Pawnch, too. I'd like to know how she intends to charge that up with War on her ass either. Can she stop Spell from turning her into Goo? Can she see invisible enemies? I did in the previous post.

ScreamPaste
Chateau Romani.

Bayonetta can seal things? Having not played the game, I'd like to see this, too.

Phanteros
Chateau Romani.

Bayonetta can seal things? Having not played the game, I'd like to see this, too. she can't but her team mates can tanks to their equipment.

ScreamPaste
Explanationz plx?

Phanteros
Explanationz plx? Yamato has deminsion cut which bypass durabilty and opens a hole inside the target. BoO seal the titans in hades.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>