Guy Gardner Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khazra
Ok this is guy gardner with a GL ring, a RL wing and his Vuldarrian powers. His personality is current (as effected by the RL ring)

How far does he make it, no rest and rest:
1. aquaman (orin)
2. Wonderwoman
3. WWH
4. Mr Majestic
5. Superman
6. Silver Surfer
7. Marvel Bros (BA & CM)
8. Hammer Bros (thor & BRB)
9. Thanos

Im thinking he can make it to 5 or 6 no rest, to 8 with rest.

Batman-Prime
Stops at 2, sure as hell he won't get past 4 (Wildstorm version)

DarthDaniel1001
2 or 3

khazra
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Stops at 2, sure as hell he won't get past 4 (Wildstorm version)
With the RL ring & GL ring i'd easily place him above Hal.Than he's a class 100 under the rings (warrior fought superman fairly well) and you still see him losing to diana?

DarthDaniel1001
Keep in mind, Diana is usually considered Superman's equal, but if two rings make him as strong as you say, then he stops at 5 or 6

khazra
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Keep in mind, Diana is usually considered Superman's equal, but if two rings make him as strong as you say, then he stops at 5 or 6
Well he's tearing through other Lantern factions like paper including black lanterns. When Hal had the red ring he had very little control of it and it took over from the GL ring whilst Guy is using them in conjunction.

DarthDaniel1001
Yep, he stops at 6 then.

Kris Blaze
Clears it.

Warlord
aquaman pwns!! fishpower ftw

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by khazra
With the RL ring & GL ring i'd easily place him above Hal.Than he's a class 100 under the rings (warrior fought superman fairly well) and you still see him losing to diana?

She is still the better fighter and fast in combat. He will lose his rings fast.

khazra
She is still the better fighter and fast in combat. He will lose his rings fast.
The vuldarrian powers include the race's entire collective combat experience & skill.
He can easily reform his body to make the rings unnattainable (plus i dont think any experienced ring user has had it removed, only the permenant rookie Kyle has)

Batman-Prime
The vuldarrian powers include the race's entire collective combat experience & skill.
He can easily reform his body to make the rings unnattainable (plus i dont think any experienced ring user has had it removed, only the permenant rookie Kyle has)

Kyle is no rookie angry

And since CIS is on and Guy is an jobber he won't be a h2h match for WW. He won't even be able to keep up with her combat speed. She probably could will the GL ring from him.

khazra
Kyle is no rookie angry

And since CIS is on and Guy is an jobber he won't be a h2h match for WW. He won't even be able to keep up with her combat speed. She probably could will the GL ring from him.
Guy with both rings is no jobber.
Will the ring away? laughing laughing laughing

JakeTheBank
Guy clears it. uhuh

khazra
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Guy clears it. uhuh
i think better energy absorbers will be a big problem. the GL energy should atleast be susceptible to draining/manipulation (though the RL energy seems more volatile and hard to control)

Kris Blaze
Kyle is no rookie angry

lmfao.

JakeTheBank
i think better energy absorbers will be a big problem. the GL energy should atleast be susceptible to draining/manipulation (though the RL energy seems more volatile and hard to control)

True. But energy draining/manipulation works both ways. I'm not sure where Guy stands directly on that fact, but the power rings are capable of reabsorbing ambient energy back into their ring.

In any case, people need to respect the glory that is Guy Gardner. ahah

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In any case, people need to respect the glory that is Guy Gardner. ahah Damn skippy. crackers

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Clears it. Originally posted by JakeTheBank

In any case, people need to respect the glory that is Guy Gardner. ahah thumb up

dmills
No way in hell he gets past 4. At least if it's Majestic in his prime.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by dmills
No way in hell he gets past 4. At least if it's Majestic in his prime. Guy Gardner begs to differ:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/GuyGardner02.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.