What do you like about Grand Admiral Thrawn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Heinous
What do you like about Grand Admiral Thrawn?

Xizor
His military genius, and how he was the first character created
that could actually make me root against the ggod guys.

Lord Odin
I have to agree on that one. Thrawn is one of my favorite EU characters because of his cunning and strategies. Even how he made a clone of himself in case he got killed...that was a good idea. Pity Luke and Mara had to go and ruin it! laughing out loud

Xizor
Yeah, it's kinda funny but all through those books I was rooting for Thrawn to really come back. I wanted him to not be destroyed but return and wreak havoc. I love the Grand Admiral, probably(no offence to Mara fans)the greatest EU character ever created.

Lord Odin
Yeah, Thrawn and Kyp Durron would have to be my favourites, as well as Brakkis.

Admiral Kettch
The fact that the Republic never would have beaten him had he not been assassinated.

Xizor
Good response. I wonder if it's illegal for authors to resurect the empire, turn the new republic back to a rebellion? I assume it is, but I also always thought they couldn't kill movie characters, now look at Chewie!

angiethedragon
I don't know about everyone else but...most pictures of Grand Admiral Thrawn aren't what I picture him to look like. I picture him as tall, dark, and handsome, (as soon as i figure out how to draw a person without looking at a picture i'll be sure to draw one of Grand Admiral Thrawn the way I imagine him to be) embarrasment I like Grand Admiral Thrawn so much that i kinda want to be his girlfriend embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment If the emperor can't turn me to the dark side Grand Admiral Thrawn sure can. I came across a story that took place 12 years before A New Hope where the esteemed Grand Admiral was only a Junior Liutenant (ack i can't spell)

I LOVE GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN

angiethedragon
If anyone knows about the story im talking about i'd appreciate them telling me where i can find it cause i can't find it to save my life

Corran
He is a chiss so he is blue.

angiethedragon
i know he's blue

angiethedragon
but i think he could have better facial features than others i've seen

angiethedragon
IM IN LOVE WITH GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN SOMEONE PLEASE SNAP ME OUT OF IT

Corran
*slaps Angie across the face*

angiethedragon
never mind i found that story i was looking for its a good one ya'll should read it heres the place to go http://www.geocities.com/imperialchicks/thrawn.htm

This is the coolest Grand Admiral Thrawn story ever

angiethedragon
that slap didn't help much

angiethedragon
hey if you want to read something halarious about Grand Admiral Thrawn go to the link that i provided earlier and click on Commandments of Thrawn I couldn't stop laughing over it

godfather
angiethedragon, Admiral Thrawn is really gay, so your out of luck :-)

Corran
godfather that's not true, he's bi.

angiethedragon
How dare you, you don't even know that much about Grand Admiral Thrawn, so how dare you make such a conclusion, In my mind i know Grand Admiral Thrawn more than anyone except for his creator, so thththththththththththth

angiethedragon
Some one make me come to my senses please Im still in love with Grand Admiral Thrawn....can't.....keep.....mind.....on.....an...y.....thing.....else

Julie
blue skin

angiethedragon
Thats one of the reasons im attracted to him I like his blue skin and red eyes and blue black hair

Seto Fett
I don't particulary like Thrawn but I do respect his: determination, cunning, logic, and military experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.