Superman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Superman from Superman Returns played by Brandon Routh vs Silver Surfer from Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer played by Doug Jones.

chomperx9
movie superman wins. all he has to do is break the board in half and thats it. cause movie surfer gets his powers from the board.

comic surfer owns comic superman

xJLxKing
Superman

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by chomperx9
movie superman wins. all he has to do is break the board in half and thats it. cause movie surfer gets his powers from the board.

comic surfer owns comic superman

qft

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
qft qft ?

janus77
movie Surfer sucked a lot and.... well, Superman from Superman Returns fought the effects of Kryptonite really impressively.

I'd say 6/10 to Superman. Surfer is powerful enough to beat him given the kind of shit he was doing to the Earth (with supreme ease) and given the speed advantage (film Superman was quite slow in comparison) but, Surfer was stupid and could be removed from his board... no

Placidity
Surfer could only be removed from his board by a pulse of a specific frequency designed by Reed Richards. Superman won't be separating the Surfer from his board.

Surfer takes this IMO. He can go intangible, so Superman can't even hit him. He could probably kill Superman the way Dr Doom killed Susan when he had the Power Cosmic.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Placidity
Surfer could only be removed from his board by a pulse of a specific frequency designed by Reed Richards. Superman won't be separating the Surfer from his board.

Surfer takes this IMO. He can go intangible, so Superman can't even hit him. He could probably kill Superman the way Dr Doom killed Susan when he had the Power Cosmic.

zeel
Originally posted by janus77
movie Surfer sucked a lot and.... well, Superman from Superman Returns fought the effects of Kryptonite really impressively.

I'd say 6/10 to Superman. Surfer is powerful enough to beat him given the kind of shit he was doing to the Earth (with supreme ease) and given the speed advantage (film Superman was quite slow in comparison) but, Surfer was stupid and could be removed from his board... no

agreed movies supe>then movie SS

but in comics ...well thats another story.

thanos-prime
Superman

Mshinu
Supes i think.. both movies sucked so it`s not like I`ve watched them more than once.

manx422
Superman

the ninjak
Arguably the Routh Supes is also Reeves supes and he could go through time.
SS can turn intangible though.

Lord Feron
SS took it to Galactus and saved Earth! eek!

Slaanesh
SS..he is just more powerful..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.