Superman & Superboy vs Kyle Rayner & Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Man of Steel & teenage version of him the clone Superboy vs The Green Lanterns Kyle Rayner & Hal Jordan

JakeTheBank
GL's for the win. Superboy will get taken out first, and Kyle and Hal are both good enough to hold their own with Superman for a prolonged period of time. Once Kon is down and out, Hal and Kyle wrap things up.

xJLxKing
Team 1

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1 Are you serious?

carver9
Team 1

Of course you'll say this. confused

JakeTheBank
I can see where Quan is coming from though erm

GL's on the level of Hal and Kyle are more than capable of holding their own against Superman. Superboy is a far, far cry from his cousin, which brings his team down.

chomperx9
GL team wins

kyle takes care of superboy
jordan takes care of superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

GL's on the level of Hal and Kyle are more than capable of holding their own against Superman. Superboy is a far, far cry from his cousin, which brings his team down. Exactly.

xJLxKing

GL's on the level of Hal and Kyle are more than capable of holding their own against Superman. Superboy is a far, far cry from his cousin, which brings his team down. Hal can hold his own. Kyle can't. As stated, Hal is the strongest GL. I give Hal 5/10 on Superman. With Kyle, I give Superman 6/10. Same goes with Superboy. I give him 5/10 for Kyle and 4/10 for Hal

JakeTheBank
Hal can hold his own. Kyle can't. As stated, Hal is the strongest GL. I give Hal 5/10 on Superman. With Kyle, I give Superman 6/10. Same goes with Superboy. I give him 5/10 for Kyle and 4/10 for Hal

...you think Kon's good enough to hold his own with a top tier GL like Hal or Kyle? Supergirl has got a better shot than he does. The gap between Hal and Kyle is a helluva lot more close than the gap between Superman and Superboy.

xJLxKing
...you think Kon's good enough to hold his own with a top tier GL like Hal or Kyle? Supergirl has got a better shot than he does. The gap between Hal and Kyle is a helluva lot more close than the gap between Superman and Superboy.
I am using his feats against BL Kal stick out tongue

Superboy>Supergirl

Though, if you take into account his bad history with TT, then T2 wins

Q99

Superboy>Supergirl

Though, if you take into account his bad history with TT, then T2 wins

No, Supergirl's a full Kryptonian. Kon's not.

And neither GLs would lose very often to Superboy or Supergirl.

Kyle and Hal are the two strongest GLs and IMO pretty close all in all.

Furthermore, pretty much whenever they team up, stuff gets owned (Kyle + Hal removing Parallax. Last time it took the Spectre).

quanchi112
...you think Kon's good enough to hold his own with a top tier GL like Hal or Kyle? Supergirl has got a better shot than he does. The gap between Hal and Kyle is a helluva lot more close than the gap between Superman and Superboy. Exactly. To even argue Superboy vs. Kyle is just ridiculous. Even by his own reasoning team 1 loses as he has superman splitting against hal.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Q99
No, Supergirl's a full Kryptonian. Kon's not.

And neither GLs would lose very often to Superboy or Supergirl.

Kyle and Hal are the two strongest GLs and IMO pretty close all in all.

Furthermore, pretty much whenever they team up, stuff gets owned (Kyle + Hal removing Parallax. Last time it took the Spectre).
You are twisting context around. They only removed Parallax as a parasite, nothing more. He could have done it again, or killed them.

Hal and Kyle may be the strongest two, but they aren't even.

Superman and Supergirl are both Full Kryptonians, but look at the huge difference in their level. You can't say that just because Kara is a Full Kryptonian that is automatically beats a non-full kryptonian. Imo, look at Chris, he is half a kryptonian, but his other powers make up for it. In this case, Conner has TK which did huge amount of damage against BL Kal

Q99

Hal and Kyle may be the strongest two, but they aren't even.

Pretty close. Kyle has contained a supernova, held Imperiax, and so on. He has the best post-crisis feats of any GL, and Hal's supposed to be on the same level.

Not that it matters. It could be either of them + John and they'd win. Any Earth GL can beat Conner solidly.

Ok, sure, full or partial kryptonian isn't everything. But the fact is, Kon's less powerful than them, and Conner is also less skilled than either of them by a fair amount.

xJLxKing
He does have feats t beat Hal, but Hal has fights(Rebirth mainly), and statements from many GL members to put him as a better GL then anyone else. At this moment, Ion is the strongest though.

Again, it depends on which Full Kryptonian it is. Superman, sure he is stronger, Kara, it's debatable. Conner has other powers to make up for his disadvantages.

quanchi112
He does have feats t beat Hal, but Hal has fights(Rebirth mainly), and statements from many GL members to put him as a better GL then anyone else. At this moment, Ion is the strongest though.

Again, it depends on which Full Kryptonian it is. Superman, sure he is stronger, Kara, it's debatable. Conner has other powers to make up for his disadvantages. Such as? What powers does he have to take on Kyle here?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Such as? What powers does he have to take on Kyle here? I was hoping you'd say Hal stick out tongue

TK

JakeTheBank
Tactile Telekinesis isn't going to give him much of an advantage over what a power ring can do.

xJLxKing
Did you see what he did to Kal. Though, like I said. I could be wrong. I could admits T2 wins

quanchi112
I was hoping you'd say Hal stick out tongue

TK So this beats Kyle? LOL.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Did you see what he did to Kal. Though, like I said. I could be wrong. I could admits T2 wins That's right.

Parmaniac
GL's for the win. Superboy will get taken out first, and Kyle and Hal are both good enough to hold their own with Superman for a prolonged period of time. Once Kon is down and out, Hal and Kyle wrap things up.
My thoughts

Slaanesh
GL 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.