The dream thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Post dreams/nightmares here, no matter what they were smile

LanceWindu
I really wish I could remember all the details from my dream last night, but in it, I was really pissed off at family members for their stupidity.

Mairuzu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=476409

mikeydude
i guess yours failed.

dadudemon
Originally posted by mikeydude
i guess yours failed.

It was his dream thread about his dreams, so if it failed, it was his doing.

steverules_2
This is steverules dream thread shifty And other peoples dreams as well...

mikeydude
its still gonna fail. this one and that one,

its gonna happen.

steverules_2
its still gonna fail. this one and that one,

its gonna happen.

Why?

mikeydude
why do you keep asking why?

steverules_2
Cuz you keep posting replies that need whys..you say this thread will fail and yet you don't say why it will fail

mikeydude
because alot of people dont want to share their wet dreams.

steverules_2
They don't have to share wet dreams if they don't want to messed Besides this is for any kinda dream, wet or dry

mikeydude
do you know what a wet dream is or do they not know what that is over there?

steverules_2
Its when you get excited in your sleep and release some Jesus juice, unless a wet dream to you is when you pee yourself in your sleep

mikeydude
option #1 good job.

steverules_2
I gotted it rite dur

Quincy
the **** are all the dreams?

Digi
I dream about tornadoes a lot. I think that it means I'm subconsciously awesome.

Like tornadoes.

no expression

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
I dream about tornadoes a lot. I think that it means I'm subconsciously awesome.

Like tornadoes.

no expression

Or it could have something to do with sucking. laughing stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Digi

Like tornadoes.

no expression

I dream of them too, but because I have a deathly fear of them.

steverules_2
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I dream of them too, but because I have a deathly fear of them.

Same, I also had a dream that was like 2012...weirdest nightmare I had was that they made a sequel of a movie I disliked

LanceWindu
Originally posted by steverules_2
Same, I also had a dream that was like 2012...weirdest nightmare I had was that they made a sequel of a movie I disliked

Last time I dreamt about tornadoes, I ended up in a glass house and there were hundreds of tornadoes destroying Las Vegas.

steverules_2
Last time I dreamt about tornadoes, I ended up in a glass house and there were hundreds of tornadoes destroying Las Vegas.

I doubt they've had tornadoes there, but then there are never any real tornadoes here and when I dream of them these are like the ones in the day after tomorrow

LanceWindu
I doubt they've had tornadoes there, but then there are never any real tornadoes here and when I dream of them these are like the ones in the day after tomorrow

I'm not sure about Vegas itself, but it's not unknown. When I worked at Lake Mead (which is in the same county as Vegas) we had a tornado go from land onto the lake itself and it became a water spout.

steverules_2
Was that cool or was it a dangerous kinda tornado?

LanceWindu
Was that cool or was it a dangerous kinda tornado?

It could have been dangerous, but there was hardly anyone on the lake at the time. I had a customer come up to me with his cell phone and showed me the video he took of it, just hundreds of feet away.

steverules_2
I think movies like the day after tomorrow and Twister could be behind my fear but I dunno

LanceWindu
I think movies like the day after tomorrow and Twister could be behind my fear but I dunno

Maybe Twister, but the movie that got to me most was "Night of the Twisters".

steverules_2
Maybe Twister, but the movie that got to me most was "Night of the Twisters".

ohhhhhh what was it about? Like obviously tornadoes but what exactly is the storyline?

LanceWindu
A Nebraska farm community is plagued by a storm with a series of tornadoes acting against normal patterns. Dan is left at home to look after his baby brother Ryan along with his friend Arthur while Dan's mother is at work. His stepfather goes to check on his grandmother. When a tornado destroys the house, Dan and Arthur attempt to re-unite the family.

steverules_2
The graphics any good? Is the film itself any good?

LanceWindu
The graphics any good? Is the film itself any good?

It's a really cheesy TV movie, but it got to me because all these tornadoes happening in one town, I've experienced that. And because the lead actors were around my age at the time.

steverules_2
Really? How many tornadoes and what town?

LanceWindu
Really? How many tornadoes and what town?

I was in Smyrna, TN and we had a bunch of tornadoes in our county one day, not all in our town, but all really close by. Not sure how many exactly.

steverules_2
Powerful ones?

LanceWindu
Powerful ones?

Some were.

The absolute worst thing though, is tornadoes at night. You can't see them coming.

Mindship
Superpower dreams, especially the lucid ones, rock

steverules_2
Some were.

The absolute worst thing though, is tornadoes at night. You can't see them coming.

Kinda reminds me of twister when they were watching the shining and it comes out of nowhere and it was like an F4 or something, I'm not surprised that its scarier at night though, so what did you do to stay safe?

Originally posted by Mindship
Superpower dreams, especially the lucid ones, rock

They can be good

iKinneas
I had a dream once that I was a sniper with a SWAT unit and killed my best friend by mistake on a mission. It's like... I aimed at the target, in the middle of an opera house or something of the sort, and the dude was right there, and then next thing I saw was a little meadow and my friend next to a tree taking the bullet through the head. Does that mean I'm homicidally psychotic and want my best friend dead? Cause I really hope not. T.T

steverules_2
Originally posted by iKinneas
I had a dream once that I was a sniper with a SWAT unit and killed my best friend by mistake on a mission. It's like... I aimed at the target, in the middle of an opera house or something of the sort, and the dude was right there, and then next thing I saw was a little meadow and my friend next to a tree taking the bullet through the head. Does that mean I'm homicidally psychotic and want my best friend dead? Cause I really hope not. T.T

Why did you shoot him?

iKinneas
I didn't intend to, it was like... the bullet warped all the way there or something. I woke up and couldn't sleep again for like three days.

steverules_2
Does your friend know that you shot him?

iKinneas
Uh, no. It's for the better that I kept that one to meself. o.o

Mindship
I had a dream once that I was a sniper with a SWAT unit and killed my best friend by mistake on a mission. It's like... I aimed at the target, in the middle of an opera house or something of the sort, and the dude was right there, and then next thing I saw was a little meadow and my friend next to a tree taking the bullet through the head. Does that mean I'm homicidally psychotic and want my best friend dead? Cause I really hope not. T.T What was going on in your life at the time?

iKinneas
Notta damn thing, truth be told. I hadn't been employed in about a year or so, was pretty much laying around the house all day every day.

steverules_2
Uh, no. It's for the better that I kept that one to meself. o.o

Why would you not tell him? Would he care?

I don't think I've ever shot a friend in a dream...or real life

Rogue Jedi
I had a weird dream earlier...

I was at work with my coworker Tamara. Two guys came in and wouldnt leave her alone. I tried to make them leave, they started a fight. So I'm sitting there fighting these two guys, screaming "dude call 911!!!" and she is munching on fried chicken and is all like "DUDE THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB."

That ACDC Chick
last night i had a dream about sneaking into my old school and causing some havoc
then i got chased around by some wierdos and had to escape by ****ing up the elevator
i like dreams about getting chased and having to hide or sneak about stealthily
theyre fun smile

you get thorns
A few times I have had dreams where I was dreaming. Seriously. Yeah, even I thought it was weird that I remembered it at the time.

That ACDC Chick
i had one recently like that as well
then i was dreaming while i was dreaming while i was dreaming
i was wierd no expression

you get thorns
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i had one recently like that as well
then i was dreaming while i was dreaming while i was dreaming
i was wierd no expression

At least if I am insane, I am not alone.

That ACDC Chick
were all insane ka-dur

steverules_2
I've had dreams like that...wasn't sure of they were real till I had one of my own

mikeydude
I lived through a tornado, it hit every house on my street except for mine. Odd huh. But while i was in it. I remember hearing trains. But there are no trains in that town. confused

That ACDC Chick
i remember having a dream when i was a kid about a tornado
it was when we lived in a trailer park and i was really into the movie Twister
i had a dream that a tornado touched down in the woods right behind my trailer and i looked up at it and said, "it's cause i watched that movie too many times!!!"

steverules_2
I lived through a tornado, it hit every house on my street except for mine. Odd huh. But while i was in it. I remember hearing trains. But there are no trains in that town. confused

Sounds pretty odd yeah but who knows...maybe some trains flew by your house

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i remember having a dream when i was a kid about a tornado
it was when we lived in a trailer park and i was really into the movie Twister
i had a dream that a tornado touched down in the woods right behind my trailer and i looked up at it and said, "it's cause i watched that movie too many times!!!"

Thats what I say in general when I have dreams about them, I seem to remember having to out run one as well, and I had no car I was literally running

That ACDC Chick
a couple of years ago while we were on vacation in Florida, these little teeny tiny mini tornadoes showed upright around the pool, throwing all the chairs around and even in the pool
i think there was a hurricane that had just passed by on the opposite side of the state at the time we arrived, so that could explain it
but it was really wierd to see crap just fly about in these mini twisters

steverules_2
Not surprised, they are very interesting in their own way

mikeydude
well.....

steverules_2
Well what?

That ACDC Chick
had a daydream that i was sleeping nice and cozy
too bad it wasnt true sad

steverules_2
I always fall asleep in class

That ACDC Chick
i only did that if it was a real early class or we didnt do anything
freshmen science i fell asleep and drooled all over the desk
good thing no one noticed

steverules_2
A guy fell asleep at a baseball game and the teleprompter was on him and everyone was waiting for his head to roll back and when it did everyone cheered

That ACDC Chick
i remember i english teacher sophmore year would take a big ass dictionary and slam it either on your desk or the desk next to you if you fell asleep in her class
it was fun

steverules_2
...did it ever happen to you?

That ACDC Chick
nope thats why it was fun big grin
that was like my fave english class cause all the stuff we did and read actually interrested me
except Frankenstein cause that one was sooooooooooooooo boring imo V.V

steverules_2
Do you have a spellcheck on KMC cuz mine had dissapeared?

Its always fun when someone gets told off in maths, someone took a picture of the maths assignment or tried and neally failed cuz they were caught

That ACDC Chick
no Raz disabled spellcheck on the entire site

i remember teachers always claiming they knew all the tricks for texting in class but only if you forgot to turn off the volume did you get caught
it was relatively easy to text in the middle of class but i only did it when it was necessary

steverules_2
Why?

I text quite a few times in class, the lecturers don't like it but I hardly ever get caught...only did once and nothing bad happened

That ACDC Chick
maybe cause no one uses it? srug

i got caught with mine once i think and the teahcer was all smug like "hand it over, youre busted" you know how they look at the bad kids? but i was never really a trouble maker so i was all "whatevs" and handed it over without fuss unlike other kiddies
but after that one teacher got in trouble for goin through kids cells and seeing the "sex texts", they started making you take out the battery before you handed it over

steverules_2
...I used it

I hate smug teachers, I remember my RE teacher who was really smug if you answered a question wrong and this one time in class he thought I answered a question wrong and was of course smug until the whole class told him he was wrong and he realised he was wrong also...and had to apologize to me...I was smug right back at him

That ACDC Chick
ask him about it then?

that was how my PE teacher was senior year. i did absolutely nothing to her but for some reason, every time i would try to talk to her, she would look down on me like i was trash
then of course there was the ******* english teacher that flunked me and forced me to take summer school in order to graduate and every time you would as a question, he would look at you like you were the stupidest damn thing on the planet and ill never forget when he told me that i couldnt walk at graduation, GOD!!! that smug look on his face! i was heartbroken... still am...... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
i need my AC/DC mad

steverules_2
How come your PE teacher hated you?

That ACDC Chick
she hated everyone by that time
she retired that year
i had the same PE teahcer, whom i got along with pretty dang well, for three years then for some reason, my last year, they stick me with stick in the ass Starkey

steverules_2
...I dunno who that is...other than the fact that she was your PE teacher, was she hot or young? Or old and ugly?

That ACDC Chick
old and ugly sick
suuuuure she got along with kids in sports programs, but the rest of us, we were shunned and coldly stared down

steverules_2
Why...were you all unfit or something??

That ACDC Chick
no she was just plain a ***** who knows why she was like that but for some reason, it seemed that in her reasoning, if you werent on a sports team, you werent worthy of her attention or something

steverules_2
Thats not surprising, PE teachers can be like that

That ACDC Chick
yup sad

steverules_2
She woulda loved me cause I'd have joined a team....somehow, if not then if she were a ***** to me I'd show her what happens when a teacher is a ***** to me...I become their worst nightmare

That ACDC Chick
if only i was more active as a kid and knew how awesome hockey is
i wouldve totally joined a team and my life wouldve been probably going in the same direction, but on a different path

steverules_2
How come you didn't join?

That ACDC Chick
i didnt know how awesome of a sport it was till it was faaaaaaar too late and i had arthritis
i have it in my left ankle and right wrist now

steverules_2
How did you get it at such a young age?

That ACDC Chick
i broke my ankle falling off the bus steps when i was 14 and have a metal plate, 8 pins and 2 bolts screwed in there
then my wrist, i have no ****ing idea how it came to be, but as we speak, its hurting so badly its tough to type

steverules_2
...how did you fall off the bus?

That ACDC Chick
by wearing giant boots five times too big for me like an idiot
the steps were wet cause it had been sprinkling that morning and my right foot missed the second step, and slid down the rest while the toe of my left foot got caught somehow and twisted to the side and back at the same time
of course, evil little bastards the other kids were, all they did was laugh while i nearly passed out in shock and had to be rushed inside after a wheelchair was found and all the nurse could do wa give me a ****ing ice pack while i wait, shivering and about to puke from the pain while i wait for my dad

steverules_2
The number of times when my bones shoulda broke and haven't..and they hurt other people if they hit me playfully so I'm starting to wonder if I have adamantium bones

That ACDC Chick
or maybe you drink/drank a lot of milk?

mikeydude
The number of times when my bones shoulda broke and haven't..and they hurt other people if they hit me playfully so I'm starting to wonder if I have adamantium bones
What, are you going to have. Metallic claws come out of your fists too?

steverules_2
That is the reason but adamantium bones is cooler

steverules_2
What, are you going to have. Metallic claws come out of your fists too?

I should be so lucky

mikeydude
If you did. Id be all like fuwwk youuuuuuuuu

steverules_2
And I'd be all snikt, now you have no limbs

mikeydude
Id be like.... DICK MOVE WOLVERINE WANNABE!!!!!!!!

steverules_2
Id be like.... DICK MOVE WOLVERINE WANNABE!!!!!!!!

And then I'd just cut your dick off for calling me a dick sly

mikeydude
Dick........

steverules_2
Think its best to stop talking about dicks now...turning into the nightmare thread, gonna go to bed tonight and have a nightmare about a serial killer thats a dick...

mikeydude
thats nice,

steverules_2
thats nice,

Yeah its a real hoot glare

mikeydude
Heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.