Thor/Juggernaut/Hulk/Sentry/Hercules/Gladiator/Sentry/Thanos/Etc Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
Rules are simple: Everyones base strenght is set to 10k . They lose all magic power and gadgets. They only have their physical power (no flight), agility and skills. Who wins?

1. Thor
2. Juggernaut
3. Hulk
4. Sentry
5. Colossus
6. Thing
7. Spider-Man
8. Hercules
9. Wonder Woman
10. Gladiator
11. Thanos
12. Apocalypse
13. Wonder Man
14. Sub Mariner

(Note: Yeah, I know it reads Sentry twice in topic)

the ninjak
Spiderman he the best street fighter here.

manx422
Wonder Woman

BUSTER BLADER!!
Gladiator.

JakeTheBank
Probably either Wonder Woman, Thor, or Herc.

Q99
Yea, set to equal strength, Wonder Woman would be my first bet, with Herc and Thor being the other medal contenders in that order.

But he's not skilled enough to take on Batman without powers like Diana is. No Spider-sense means he'll go down.

Bouboumaster
Hercules

Knowsbleed33
Is their durability intact?

snyper1982
Supes! smile

Seriously though, why isn't supes in the list? WW wins this, with Thor coming in second then Gladz, Sentry, and Hulk.

Lord Feron
They get thier own durability right?

Also since tech and magic are out so I assume you mean others powers that are not magical in nature to.

If both those are a yes, then thanos takes the cake. Dude trained gamora on everything she knows, and has the best natural durability in the thread by far!

Mshinu
Not quite so simple really..

Winner:

Juggernaut if he keeps his durability

If he looses his "magic" durability:

Thanos because of uber durability
or
Apocalypse because of shapeshifting, a "physical power"

Going to be a heck of a long fight if they keep their durability when all only got ten ton strength. Only Spidey goes down quick then.

If exotic physical powers are taken away and all get the same durability:

Thor or Wonder Woman because of skill

Q99
I read: "They lose all magic power and gadgets. "

As "They lose all magic, power, and gadgets."

Harbinger
Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.