Apocalypse vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkgoalie
So, who is stronger, Apocalypse? or the Hulk? Both have the potential to basically increase to limitless strength, the Hulk through anger, Apocalypse through redefining his molecular level. Any thoughts?

Also, depending on answers, who would win in a hand to hand fight?

quanchi112
Hulk is stronger and Hulk wins.

hulkgoalie
so, apocalypse increasing his size and strength has no bearing? and he's basically immortal...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
so, apocalypse increasing his size and strength has no bearing? and he's basically immortal... He is NOT quite inmortal like Juggernaut and Hulk can Kill him if apocalypse brawls him.... smokin'

JakeTheBank
Barring CIS and PIS, Apocalypse could win. On paper, the dude is a beast with his powerset. On comic book paper, he's basically a jobber with his best showings far behind him.

hulkgoalie
does anyone know why apocalypse is just a jobber, with a powerset like his? i wish he would do something worthwhile...

nicamarvin
does anyone know why apocalypse is just a jobber, with a powerset like his? i wish he would do something worthwhile... Most Bad Guys are... sad

like Supes Owning DarkSeid.....thats just BULL

JakeTheBank
Probably for the sake of the heroes and a reason to continue the story, imo. Someone like Apoc on Earth should have crushed most resistance a long time ago based off of what he can do...which is probably why they gave him his own continuity.

galactusischere
Apoc already beat WWH by a landslide(i made the thread).

He also beat Savage Hulk and Juggernaut in the other thread I made.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere

He also beat Savage Hulk and Juggernaut in the other thread I made. also Juggernaut beat Galactus in another thread......whats your point... confused

quanchi112
so, apocalypse increasing his size and strength has no bearing? and he's basically immortal... I don't see it beating the Hulk. He's taken on giants before.

Q99
does anyone know why apocalypse is just a jobber, with a powerset like his? i wish he would do something worthwhile...

I'd guess part of it is he's at the max strength he knows how to reach pound for pound, and he's not as creative as he could be.

After all, he has a survival of the fittest mentality, yet every time he takes over he ends up ruling a run-down hellhole where only the rebels and maybe a half-dozen minions are worth anything, and clearly not up to the level of Marvel with it's full supers diversity. He's 'smart' but not smart, y'know?

Harbinger
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Barring CIS and PIS, Apocalypse could win. On paper, the dude is a beast with his powerset. On comic book paper, he's basically a jobber with his best showings far behind him. Maybe, but the way he sonned Stryfe was pretty sweet, IMO.

Bouboumaster
Hulk win

Spire
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Barring CIS and PIS, Apocalypse could win. On paper, the dude is a beast with his powerset. On comic book paper, he's basically a jobber with his best showings far behind him.

Mshinu
Apoc envelops Hulk and cuts him into a thousand green pieces of flesh.

Repeat x10

Rulk
Most versions of the Hulk would win. Fixit or Merged Hulk would lose IMO.

Xplosive
Originally posted by galactusischere

He also beat Savage Hulk and Juggernaut in the other thread I made.

Yes, but that was generally, here is only who is stronger and H2H fight, which should favor Hulk.
Barring CIS and PIS, Apocalypse could win. He has enormous strength and his molecular control, he could make such razor things that I don't see a why he shouldn't be able cutting Hulk in half with his enormous strength, but generally Hulk takes in H2H department.

illadelph12
Apoc grows too big and amorphous for Hulk to get a grip on to lift or damage with a punch, then punts him to Jupiter ftw.

the ninjak
Apocalyps' use of his morphing abilities is overrated. He always just turns his hand into knife or grows really big.
I believe Apocalypse has a very limited imagination and because of his beliefs hasn't received any help either.
Drac owned him.
His ego has always gotten in the way of his creative potential and that's why he always loses to much weaker characters.
Hulk FTW

roughrider
It should be Apocalypse, but comics have that damn PIS and CIS...

hulkgoalie
yeah, im guessing barring those two unfortunate reasons, apoc would win...but with them, Hulk would come out the victor...

either way, it would be a great match

Omega Vision
Lol at Apocalypse fans always conflating biological immortality with invincibility.

As for the fight Apoc takes it but Hulk has a good shot if he gets mad enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.