Naughty Bear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naughty_Bear

WtcrG33fdHk

Kazenji
eYiWx0D8ctI

Ms.Marvel
looks great! eek!

FWahMaN
WAT DA EFFIN FRIKK?!?

THIS GAME IS AN ABOMINATION! mad

*covers children eyes* sad

S_D_J
seems interesting

FWahMaN
Originality I'll give it that, lol.

Digi
<---thought it was a Pedobear game. Color me relieved.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Digi
<---thought it was a Pedobear game. Color me relieved.

that would have been awesome...

no expression

no, it wouldn't

FWahMaN
Originally posted by Digi
<---thought it was a Pedobear game. Color me relieved. Rofl dude same here...

Kazenji
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/02/naughty-bear-doesnt-appreciate-peanut-butter-jelly-time/

Kazenji
Alien Parody

f02KfirVgtA

One Free Man
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
looks great! eek!

Scythe
Originally posted by Kazenji
Alien Parody

f02KfirVgtA

Haha, that's great.

-Pr-
Alien Parody

f02KfirVgtA

laughing out loud

Kazenji
Blair Witch Project

Ssx5vEEHOE4

Juk3n
ther level of awsomeness knows no bounds

§P0oONY
Yeah, I'll stick with conker's bad fur day.

Kazenji
I'm hoping the final product is actually good.

Nemesis X
eYiWx0D8ctI

It's like a Care Bear game but instead of all that happy happy sunshine and rainbow crap, there's blood and chaos. Awesome.

StyleTime
I'm don't necessarily anticipate this game, but it does have my attention at this point.

Esomark
Unorthodox...to say the least.

Nemesis X
Some people say this game disturbs them because during their childhood, they always saw stuffed animals as demonic entities when they're seen in the dark while they try to go to sleep. Funny.

This game is T rated, can't say that I'm surprised that even though you can run around killing innocent people (teddy bears to be exact) with deadly weapons, shove their faces in fuse boxes, and shove them into giant cake mixers, it still doesn't change the fact that you'll see nothing but the stuffing flying out of them instead of the cliched blood and gore. I must say, this is a smart way to dodge angry parent responses even though they're the ones buying the M rated games for their kids.

Nemesis X
Check out these cool Pre-Order bonuses for Naughty Bear:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/27/naughty-bear-pre-order-costumes-pay-tribute-to-slasher-movie-vil/

Kazenji
So i see the game is shit....oh well.

jalek moye
now we know why they kept avoiding showing gameplay

jinXed by JaNx
I think people are being pretty hard on this game. The game does get redundant a bit faster than some games but once the concept of the game is realized through the violent game play there are some good times and laughs waiting to be had.

I wouldn't recommend buying this game for any reason other than novelty but it should certainly be tried. The concept of this game is one that's usually seen in a poorly made budget title. This game is like one of those B movies given a huge budget. Yeah, the effort that went into the game is appreciated but once the sheen of the games twisted novelty begins to wane so does interest. Although, there are some pretty tough challenges in the game if one does decide to complete it.

jalek moye
I think a lot has to do with sheer dissapointment from everyones expectations.

Kazenji
ANd this is from the same team that did that WET game.

jinXed by JaNx
another prime example on how redundant gameplay compromises an other wise good game.

Kazenji
This game got a sequel in the form of an Xbox live game not sure if its any better.

Nemesis X
I played the trial. It isn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.