Juggernaut VS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
This is a list of random matches.
Can he clear the list?

1. VS Daimon Hellstrom

2. VS Holocaust

3. VS Apocalypse

4. VS Mr. Sinister

5. VS Proteus

6. VS Saturn Girl

7. VS Amethyst

8. VS PC Darkseid

pinksushi1
LOL. Proteus is the only threat here.

galactusischere
Apocalypse, Proteus, Amethyst, and Darkseid can stop him.
and is that supposed to be in order?

AsbestosFlaygon
Nah, It's just a random set of matches.
I will add:

9. VS Nabu

10. VS Magneto

11. VS Slapstick

12. VS Plastic Man

pinksushi1
LOL. Apocalypse can't defeat the Juggernaut. Cyttorak's magic would be too much for him.

Reality warping powers can affect the Juggernaut? Since when? Reality warping powers transcend Cyttorak's magical powers?

galactusischere
Just an Apoc hater I see.

pinksushi1
Nope. LOL. I just don't like Apocalypse being overrated.

galactusischere
He is THE most underrated character here. How is he overrated? Some people were saying that even Wonder Woman could beat him.

pinksushi1
Considering the fact that people think that Apocalypse can defeat Magneto. Read my posts for once. It would only be polite.

Mshinu
Not sure how strong Poccy`s TP is but he could probably rip Juggy`s helmet off and put him down that way.

big juggy man
If Apoc and use his TP then Juggernaut should be able to use his forcefield and there is nothing he could do to bring it down. Since that is the case he should be able to be all of the characters name unless they BFR him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Some people were saying that even Wonder Woman could beat him. maybe beacause she CAN.... erm

xJLxKing
He is THE most underrated character here. How is he overrated? Some people were saying that even Wonder Woman could beat him. She can wink

Colossus-Big C
c'mon apocolypse was owning people in the xmen tv show

galactusischere
Well Apoc eventually won in that thread yes .

pinksushi1
"Not sure how strong Poccy`s TP is but he could probably rip Juggy`s helmet off and put him down that way."

Not when Juggernaut has his magical force field up. Or not before Juggernaut knocks Apocalypse out.

KillAll
without a doubt proteus kicks juggernauts buttox.

Q99
He is THE most underrated character here. How is he overrated? Some people were saying that even Wonder Woman could beat him.

"Even" Wonder Woman? One of two people who regularly stalemates Superman? Who has a cut-all tiara, a soul-binding lasso, and bracers as good as Captain America's shield? Often considered the best top-tier hero in hand to hand skills?

You're underrating Wonder Woman, it's nothing against Apoc to lose to someone like Diana.

---

Apoc, however, does have the two components needed to beat Juggs- the strength to remove the helmet, and telepathy.

Original Smurph
There's nothing he can do to Plastic Man...

American Dragon
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Nah, It's just a random set of matches.
I will add:

9. VS Nabu

10. VS Magneto

11. VS Slapstick

12. VS Plastic Man

Magneto would beat Juggernaut because Juggernauts entire body armor is metal and Magneto controls all metal.

Q99
Originally posted by American Dragon
Magneto would beat Juggernaut because Juggernauts entire body armor is metal and Magneto controls all metal.

Juggernaut is also invulnerable without the armor and also he can't be stopped by magnetism. He wins.

Mshinu
Mags can`t put Juggy down, but he can put him trough a wormhole to the center or the sun for the BFR

(edit) or he could put together one of those helmets that let him mind control. Takes him just sceconds to do that from thin air. Heel Juggernaut!

pinksushi1
"Apoc, however, does have the two components needed to beat Juggs- the strength to remove the helmet, and telepathy."

And how can Apocalypse accomplish this when the Juggernaut has his magical force field up?

"without a doubt proteus kicks juggernauts buttox."

When have reality warping powers ever affected the Juggernaut.

"Mags can`t put Juggy down, but he can put him trough a wormhole to the center or the sun for the BFR"

Even this would be unlikely since magic defies science and physics. Cyttorak's magic would help the Juggernaut not get BFR'ed. Wherever the Juggernaut wants to go, he will go there.

Mshinu
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Even this would be unlikely since magic defies science and physics. Cyttorak's magic would help the Juggernaut not get BFR'ed. Wherever the Juggernaut wants to go, he will go there.

Which is why Juggy has spent most of his life trapped other dimensions or other places he could not get back from..

galactusischere
Classic Eternity BFR'd Juggernaut. Cyttorak's magic won't protect him against everything

pinksushi1
"Which is why Juggy has spent most of his life trapped other dimensions or other places he could not get back from.."

I was talking about Juggernaut vs Magneto. Not everyone in the Marvel Universe.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Which is why Juggy has spent most of his life trapped other dimensions or other places he could not get back from.. YET he always comes back....SHUT UP FANBOY........ mad

American Dragon
Originally posted by Q99
Juggernaut is also invulnerable without the armor and also he can't be stopped by magnetism. He wins.

The key word here is also if Hulk is mad enough he can beat the hell out of him and Superman dropped him with one punch. Magneto would beat Juggernaut with no problem.

pinksushi1
"The key word here is also if Hulk is mad enough he can beat the hell out of him and Superman dropped him with one punch. Magneto would beat Juggernaut with no problem."

No, he can't. Cyttorak's magic can overcome anything that the Hulk can dish out, excluding War Hulk, who was boosted by Celestial Technology.

Magneto can't defeat the Juggernaut for the same reason.

galactusischere
WWH and Juggernaut were pretty even untill Xavier distracted Cain.

Trion Juggernaut was atleast a skyfather level character. He takes this with ease.

Q99
Originally posted by American Dragon
The key word here is also if Hulk is mad enough he can beat the hell out of him and Superman dropped him with one punch. Magneto would beat Juggernaut with no problem.

Hulk has never injured Juggernaut when Juggernaut's not reduced, and Superman dropping him is non-canon and not in line with his powers.

Superman and Hulk could beat on Juggernaut all day and not take him out.

pinksushi1
"WWH and Juggernaut were pretty even untill Xavier distracted Cain."

True, but all the Juggernaut had to do is draw more strength from Cyttorak's magic and he would be able to overpower the Hulk.

Q99
"WWH and Juggernaut were pretty even untill Xavier distracted Cain."

True, but all the Juggernaut had to do is draw more strength from Cyttorak's magic and he would be able to overpower the Hulk.

And at the least, he'd never be hurt by Hulk's pounding.

pinksushi1
It was PIS, though, that Nimrod hurt the Juggernaut through ultrasonic beams. It shouldn't have been able to hurt him.

Doctor-Alvis
Mags can`t put Juggy down, but he can put him trough a wormhole to the center or the sun for the BFR

(edit) or he could put together one of those helmets that let him mind control. Takes him just sceconds to do that from thin air. Heel Juggernaut!
He could probably screw with his synapses with his EM control.

Mindset
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
He could probably screw with his synapses with his EM control. Could he?

He was operating just fine as a skeleton.

Knowsbleed33
In the What If where Professor X got the Juggernauts power instead of Cain, Magneto tried to kill Charles by using his magnetism to crush him inside his armor. It didn't work.

While that story is non-canon, I think the result would be the same with Cain.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Mindset
Could he?

He was operating just fine as a skeleton.
I'm starting to feel like a broken record.

I suspect Juggernaut's body functions as "normal" if it is there. If something vital is missing he is sustained by magic. He can eat and drink, though he doesn't need to, and Nimrod was able to screw with his senses via ultrasonics.

The whole thing gets weirder the more I think about it though. But I really don't think he's like Iceman, Colossus, or Sand or Hydro man in that, depending on the day, they are essentially golems.

Knowsbleed33
The point is, perhaps what Nimrod did wouldn't work again since the D'Spayre instance.

Doctor-Alvis
I could see it not working since the D'Spayre instance completely independent of the D'Spayre instance.

I don't see why it wouldn't work but I wouldn't be surprised if the issue come along and Juggernaut just decided he didn't want things like that to work anymore. That he wanted it to be like back in the day when people didn't think enough to try things like that so he could go back to the old days when he'd always get thwarted by being tripped up or getting his helmet knocked off and the x-men suddenly showing up.

Mshinu
Originally posted by nicamarvin
YET he always comes back....SHUT UP FANBOY........ mad

be nice, nicemarvin wink

Everybody in Marvel (except uncle Ben) comes back eventually, no matter how locked up or dead they are. Juggs is no different tho he has spent more time sealed away than most.

Mags can still BFR Juggy.
Apoc can rip off his helmet and f him up, not to mention he got celestial tech which mess up his invulnerability.

nicamarvin
be nice, nicemarvin wink ....crybaby SORRY

AsbestosFlaygon
How would he fare against Slapstick?

Mshinu
Is this the Slapstick who got knocked out by Teddy the big cute killer robot?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/drdenton2.jpg

AsbestosFlaygon
Let's just use average Slapstick

KillAll

"without a doubt proteus kicks juggernauts buttox."

When have reality warping powers ever affected the Juggernaut.

juggernauts mystic bands are based on the physical (comic book physics) laws of reality. you would literally have to be able to bend reality physically to harm him physically. which proteus can. now i ask, when has reality warpers ever tried to harm juggernaut??? its safe to assume that juggernauts power will not protect him from reality warpers...

Doctor-Alvis
I'm not convinced Juggernaut is literally invincible. Not to the point where you'd have to warp reality to physically harm him. I'm more in the camp that he's just ridiculously durable.

Knowsbleed33
He's physically invincible.

KillAll
I'm not convinced Juggernaut is literally invincible. Not to the point where you'd have to warp reality to physically harm him. I'm more in the camp that he's just ridiculously durable.

the only thing that has ever hurt him is... well something that uber. or magic.

thors godblast is powerful. he didnt even feel it. he was surprised that it pushed him backwards however.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He's physically invincible.
Originally posted by KillAll
the only thing that has ever hurt him is... well something that uber. or magic.

thors godblast is powerful. he didnt even feel it. he was surprised that it pushed him backwards however.
Consider this: If the Living Tribunal held Juggernaut in his hand and pressed his giant golden finger into Juggernaut's chest with all the energy that was or ever will be, do you think Juggernaut would remain in tact?

KillAll
Consider this: If the Living Tribunal held Juggernaut in his hand and pressed his giant golden finger into Juggernaut's chest with all the energy that was or ever will be, do you think Juggernaut would remain in tact?

no because i believe living tribunal capable of physically bending the laws of reality and the magic that protects the juggernaut. stupid question.

Doctor-Alvis
no because i believe living tribunal capable of physically bending the laws of reality and the magic that protects the juggernaut. stupid question.
I didn't say anything about bending the laws of reality, take it down a notch. This scenario is completely physical. He's acting as a vise in the highest order. Would all the energy that has or will ever exist in the universe channeled into this vise be able to physically damage Juggernaut?

psycho gundam
the LT's more powerful than cytorrak therefor juggernaut would lose to him.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the LT's more powerful than cytorrak therefor juggernaut would lose to him.
True point. What that really comes down to is there are things with more power than Cyttorak, and thus Juggernaut. I don't think it has to be as extreme as Living Tribunal's super Pillsbury finger poke, or even someone who can beat Cyttorak since Juggernaut is just a shred of Cyttorak's implied might.

But it still leaves quite a bit of space. He's clearly extremely durable but he's certainly not absolutely invincible. That would make him more powerful than his creator and entities greater than his creator.

pinksushi1
juggernauts mystic bands are based on the physical (comic book physics) laws of reality. you would literally have to be able to bend reality physically to harm him physically. which proteus can. now i ask, when has reality warpers ever tried to harm juggernaut??? its safe to assume that juggernauts power will not protect him from reality warpers...

So, Cyttorak's magic is not strong enough to counter reality manipulation?

Knowsbleed33
True point. What that really comes down to is there are things with more power than Cyttorak, and thus Juggernaut. I don't think it has to be as extreme as Living Tribunal's super Pillsbury finger poke, or even someone who can beat Cyttorak since Juggernaut is just a shred of Cyttorak's implied might.

But it still leaves quite a bit of space. He's clearly extremely durable but he's certainly not absolutely invincible. That would make him more powerful than his creator and entities greater than his creator.

Cyttoraks power has nothing to do with it. Cain is drawing directly from Cyttorak, he's drawing from the gem. When Cyttorak created it, he imbued it with all the power it was ever going to have.

Doctor-Alvis
Cyttoraks power has nothing to do with it. Cain is drawing directly from Cyttorak, he's drawing from the gem. When Cyttorak created it, he imbued it with all the power it was ever going to have.
I didn't say Cyttorak's power did have anything to do with it. I was just using him as a bigger dog in the hierarchy while also relating it to the "Can X beat Cyttorak" I see in so many Juggernaut threads.

Knowsbleed33
Ok, but it doesn't matter if someone is more powerful than Cyttorak. The only time that would matter is if Cyttorak decided to intervene on Cain's behalf.

Doctor-Alvis
Replace the name "Cyttorak" with Odin or Beyonder or something if that helps you get through it.

The relationship between the two wasn't supposed to come into play.

Knowsbleed33
Replace the name "Cyttorak" with Odin or Beyonder or something if that helps you get through it.

The relationship between the two wasn't supposed to come into play. Originally posted by psycho gundam
the LT's more powerful than cytorrak therefor juggernaut would lose to him. Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

??

Doctor-Alvis
It looks to me like psycho gundam meant his comment to mean like you have to be able to overwhelm Cyttorak himself to defeat Juggernaut.

My comment was more of an ABC thing. Taboo, I know. And though I referenced Cyttorak being the Juggernaut's benefactor, it was more of a reminder that Juggernaut isn't an elder god even if he received powers from one.

The main point was to get people to consider Juggernaut is not completely invincible. If Living Tribunal can crush him in his hands using only physical force then he's not invincible. I don't think anybody would object to LT being able to do that, the way I described it. Then I tried to bring it back down to a more reasonable level of force. I went straight to the top then brought it back down. Apparently it was too confusing.

Knowsbleed33
He's not completely invincible. Physically he is, but powerful magic can cause him trouble, and so can psionics.

Killing him physically, or KO'ing him physically is kind of a waste of a discussion, because it's not going to happen.

AsbestosFlaygon
Are you implying that Juggernaut is > Cytorrak? What the f**k?

Doctor-Alvis
He's not completely invincible. Physically he is, but powerful magic can cause him trouble, and so can psionics.

Killing him physically, or KO'ing him physically is kind of a waste of a discussion, because it's not going to happen.
Physically invincible - as in he can't be harmed by physical damage?

KillAll
I didn't say anything about bending the laws of reality, take it down a notch. This scenario is completely physical. He's acting as a vise in the highest order. Would all the energy that has or will ever exist in the universe channeled into this vise be able to physically damage Juggernaut?

if it is strong enough to phsyically bend reality then yes... in this case, proteus can do. he literally bends reality around him. so juggernaut is FU*#ED

So, Cyttorak's magic is not strong enough to counter reality manipulation?

i dont know, but the spells have never said anything about it. plus his magic is based on the same energy that the universe is held to gether by. so if you are separating that magic by reality warping, why couldnt they do the same to juggernaut??

yes, unless they can physically break reality. thats how much pressure would have to be applied (again this is all just theory not fact stated directly, only indirectly).

look at it this way, you can no more drop a glass of water and have it fall up than you can hit the juggernaut and damage him. his spell protects him from physical assault. it also protects him from magical, but not completely.

it doesnt however protect him from psychic *spelling* attacks, or from reality warpers (atleast again, it is indirectly hinted at, not proven).

Doctor-Alvis
yes, unless they can physically break reality. thats how much pressure would have to be applied (again this is all just theory not fact stated directly, only indirectly).
What? Has this ever happened?

Also, this is technically an admission that Hulk would be able to defeat Juggernaut as he would eventually become so strong that he becomes a reality warper by your word.

Dropping a glass of water so it faces up is only a statistical improbability. It has nothing to do with any kind of power.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Are you implying that Juggernaut is > Cytorrak? What the f**k?

Is that what you got out of that??

By any reasonable means. If you want to play the LT's finger card again, then no; he's not completely physically invulnerable.

psycho gundam
meh, d'spayre with a bit more juice could have gotten rid of the bones and head, someone stronger than him could have done it.

Knowsbleed33
That wasn't physical, son.

Doctor-Alvis
By any reasonable means. If you want to play the LT's finger card again, then no; he's not completely physically invulnerable.
I commend you for making the Living Tribunal sound like a pervert.

KillAll
Originally posted by psycho gundam
meh, d'spayre with a bit more juice could have gotten rid of the bones and head, someone stronger than him could have done it.

that wasnt physical and he was using MOST of juggernauts magics against him. he controlled the larger portion of the magic and he still couldnt defeat the juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.