Rulk + Thanos vs Odin Powered Thor + Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rulk
Team 1 stomps

which team wins ?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Rulk
Team 1 stomps

which team wins ?

Fail.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

DarkOdin
Team 2 Thanos needs a better partner

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Team 2 Thanos needs a better partner Rulk's already matched up against Thor before. I think Thor needs a better partner tbh.

Mshinu
Team 1

Rulk > OF Thor
Thanos > Darkseid

DarkOdin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk's already matched up against Thor before. I think Thor needs a better partner tbh. Well as of laterly Rulk has been getting owned too much.

first few appearances he owned a watcher, OF-Thor and grandmaster and a bunch of other herald.

Then OP-Thor come back able to hurt Rulk after Rulk tanking a amp hit too the face confused

Know the loeb force has been slowly fading away from Rulk, The bunch of 2nd tier women that took him down, Green hulk being able to hang with him, Wolverine, red-she-hulk etc..

I think Rulk is getting the Sentry treatment here know him busted out on the scence as a monster and know he is just another 2nd tier villian

galactusischere
Thanos

Xplosive
If it's Rulk that was when he crushed Terrax, SS and took his powers, killed Grandmaster (actually then he didn't have SS power anymore), then it's very close.

quanchi112
Well as of laterly Rulk has been getting owned too much.

first few appearances he owned a watcher, OF-Thor and grandmaster and a bunch of other herald.

Then OP-Thor come back able to hurt Rulk after Rulk tanking a amp hit too the face confused

Know the loeb force has been slowly fading away from Rulk, The bunch of 2nd tier women that took him down, Green hulk being able to hang with him, Wolverine, red-she-hulk etc..

I think Rulk is getting the Sentry treatment here know him busted out on the scence as a monster and know he is just another 2nd tier villian Yes, but at his best he isn't getting stomped all over by Thor. The second fight between the two started with a cheapshot while Rulk was fighting someone else.

I still don't see Rulk dropping this far down.

DarkOdin
Yes, but at his best he isn't getting stomped all over by Thor. The second fight between the two started with a cheapshot while Rulk was fighting someone else.

I still don't see Rulk dropping this far down. Agreed it won't be a stomp rulk would loss to OP-Thor but if written right nd no Loeb force Thor should come out on top. As long as Rulk doesn't get BFR which for either on team 2 wouldn't be a problem

quanchi112
Agreed it won't be a stomp rulk would loss to OP-Thor but if written right nd no Loeb force Thor should come out on top. As long as Rulk doesn't get BFR which for either on team 2 wouldn't be a problem I think Thanos can solo the thread. Darkseid's the lowest man on the totem pole here.

Xplosive
Well as of laterly Rulk has been getting owned too much.

But after Thor defeated him (second fight), Rulk came back even more powerful. It's just now that he isn't really on a rampage.

Rulk that crushed Silver Surfer and took his powers would humiliate Thor even worse than the first time he crushed him.

Thanos + that Rulk wins this fight.

Team 1

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
But after Thor defeated him (second fight), Rulk came back even more powerful. It's just now that he isn't really on a rampage.

Rulk that crushed SS and took his powers would humiliate Thor even worse than the first time he crushed him.

Team 1

Thanos + that Rulk wins this fight. I disagree with this notion. That was a noob Surfer who displayed no where near the powers or the possesses the experience of Thor. Rulk and Thor should end in Thor's favor while Thanos completely humiliated Darkseid. The point is Thanos is powerful enough to defeat both and has the durability to get the job done. Throw in rulk and there's no chance team 1 can win. Thor needs all the odinforce to take him on.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid owns Thanos while Thor takes care of Rulk.

Mshinu
Hulk and OF Thor had to tag team Rulk and make him overheat in order to win. 1 on 1 Rulk destroys either one of them easily.

Thanos is able to solo without him tho, Jobberseid is no match for him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Darkseid owns Thanos while Thor takes care of Rulk. Darkseid can't even beat Superman so how is he owning Thanos? I don't see sei dlasting more than a few minutes against a determined Thanos.

Xplosive
I think Thanos can solo the thread.

No.

I disagree with this notion. That was a noob Surfer who displayed no where near the powers or the possesses the experience of Thor. Rulk and Thor should end in Thor's favor while Thanos completely humiliated Darkseid. The point is Thanos is powerful enough to defeat both and has the durability to get the job done. Throw in rulk and there's no chance team 1 can win. Thor needs all the odinforce to take him on.

It doesn't matter if it was noob SS (Rulk didn't come after his experience, but after his powers). It matters that he still had vast powers (and very little experience) and that Rulk took his powers on top of his own.
That Rulk was clearly more powerful than Rulk who crushed Thor in their first fight. Rulk that took SS power would destroy Thor even worse.

And he would also defeat Thanos.

Anyway, team 1 wins.

xJLxKing
Team 2.

quanchi112
No.

It doesn't matter if it was noob SS (Rulk didn't come after his experience, but after his powers). It matters that he still had vast powers (and very little experience) and that Rulk took his powers on top of his own.
That Rulk was clearly more powerful than Rulk who crushed Thor in their first fight. Rulk that took SS power would destroy Thor even worse.

Anyway, team 1 wins. Yes.

Yes, and he fought Thor twice and didn't do anywhere near the same thing to him so applying your logic to a noob when he already fought Thor twice is wrong.

No, he wouldn't. You clearly don't grasp what you read. The same writer handled rulk the entire time and understood his powers. Thor almost killed him and the only reason Rulk beat Thor was due to him using his hammer in space. This also didn't keep Thor down very long.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulk and OF Thor had to tag team Rulk and make him overheat in order to win. 1 on 1 Rulk destroys either one of them easily.

Thanos is able to solo without him tho, Jobberseid is no match for him.

Not even close

Hulk in the other fights held his own with Rulk

OF-Thor is beyond his high herald classic level that was a notch above green-Hulk

Thor didn't cause Rulk to overheat he was going to kill him. Rulk's own Words.

If you want to thru more crap around Rulk only gain advatage over Thor when he used mjolnir and surprise him much like the Thor cheap shot with mjolnir to start the fight.

back to Quin i agrres with you stated meant that Thor would need all the odinforce to take on Thanos now.

I think from what we seen from OF-Thor he was around the level Thanos was before the last upgrade.

i agree that the upgrade brings thanos up a notch but not to the Odin/King Thor level but thats my thing i sure we will but heads on this on the next odin/king Thor theard vs Thanos but lets not get into her we have others to deal with here Happy Dance

Mshinu
Come on now, it is quite obvious Rulk stomped both Hulk and OF Thor in their 1 on 1 figts. They worked together in the second fight and Rulk was already overheating just after they made the first tag switch.

No shame in it considering Rulk put Utau on his ass with one punch and killed the Grandmaster in a few more. He is on another level than them.

Xplosive
Thor almost killed him and the only reason Rulk beat Thor was due to him using his hammer in space. This also didn't keep Thor down very long.

Did you forget that the first time everything Thor threw at him (also hammer), he didn't do anything. The second time he cheap shot him and then defeated him (not to mention how many battles Rulk already went through and jumped from the moon and was overheating).
And you are the one who actually doesn't grasp that Rulk with Silver Surfer powers was significantly more powerful than Rulk who fought Thor (and destroyed him already).
That Rulk would stomp him badly.

DarkOdin
Come on now, it is quite obvious Rulk stomped both Hulk and OF Thor in their 1 on 1 figts. They worked together in the second fight and Rulk was already overheating just after they made the first tag switch.

No shame in it considering Rulk put Utau on his ass with one punch and killed the Grandmaster in a few more. He is on another level than them. they fact that Rulk was walking
PIS when he came out and losses to 2nd tier is the problem Loeb made a monster and turned him into a shell of his former self with less then a year for crying out loud his base strength is slightly higher then Green hulk and his fighting skill are much better plus energy absorbation, his durability healing facter are much lower then either green hulk from what we seen.

that fact that your are even debating Rulk this much is just amazing.

DarkOdin
Did you forget that the first time everything Thor threw at him (also hammer), he didn't do anything. The second time he cheap shot him and then defeated him (not to mention how many battles Rulk already went through and jumped from the moon and was overheating).
And you are the one who actually doesn't grasp that Rulk with Silver Surfer powers was significantly more powerful than Rulk who fought Thor (and destroyed him already).
Rulk would stomp him badly. Rulk wasn't over heating until the end of green hulk battle he shown no signs of it before .
He even was beatting on green hulk when Thor let him up. plus when he couldn't put down
Logan his wass fresh then when he fough she-hulk is was also fresh and got a beating so lets not start this crap and if you want to Rulk failed in injure Thor wiht out Mjolnir in there 2nd fight.

quanchi112
That Rulk would stomp him badly. No, I didn't forget. thor also buckeshotted his knee in round 2 and didn't stop.

I see rulk overheating at the end primarily against the Hulk not against Thor.

Again, Rulk never beat Thor by grabbing a hold of him and easily draining his powers in the same manner as he did against the surfer making your example moot.

It was the same rulk.

Rulk
Team 2 Thanos needs a better partner

Rulk kills cosmic beings, who can be better than him ? He's the top dog on the ground

Rulk
Team 1

Rulk > OF Thor
Thanos > Darkseid
thumb up

quanchi112
Rulk kills cosmic beings, who can be better than him ? He's the top dog on the ground He's just lucky he has a partner like Thanos. We've already seen Thor stomp his ass to even out them at 1-1.

Rulk
Yes, but at his best he isn't getting stomped all over by Thor. The second fight between the two started with a cheapshot while Rulk was fighting someone else.

I still don't see Rulk dropping this far down.

i respect you man

quanchi112
i respect you man The first fight had an unknown challenge Thor and use his own hammer against him in space to beat him. In a forum matchup events won't play out in this manner and Thor knows who the Rulk is.

Thor has his number and he won't let him get his filthy hands on his hammer again. Even if he did he's got to be in outer space to use it.

Rulk

No shame in it considering Rulk put Utau on his ass with one punch and killed the Grandmaster in a few more. He is on another level than them.

absolutely agreed, rulk is way more powerful than both of them

Rulk
He's just lucky he has a partner like Thanos. We've already seen Thor stomp his ass to even out them at 1-1.

rulk could have killed thor when he wanted, thanos is lucky too

Rulk

Rulk that crushed Silver Surfer and took his powers would humiliate Thor even worse than the first time he crushed him.

Thanos + that Rulk wins this fight.

Team 1

i wonder if rulk can win solo

quanchi112
rulk could have killed thor when he wanted, thanos is lucky too No, he couldn't have. That's speculation. Rulk admitted Hulk probably saved his own life when he pulled him away from Thor.Originally posted by Rulk
i wonder if rulk can win solo Not a chance.

Rulk

Rulk that took SS power would destroy Thor even worse.

you're absolutely right, thanos does not stand a chance vs the watcher or grandmaster

Rulk
No, he couldn't have. That's speculation.

what speculation... i was talking about the first fight

quanchi112
you're absolutely right, thanos does not stand a chance vs the watcher or grandmaster Rulk didn't seem to fare so well against wolverine. laughing out loud

Rulk
Rulk didn't seem to fare so well against wolverine. laughing out loud

The Watcher/Grandmaster>>>>>>>>>>>anyone Thanos ever beat

Batman-Prime
A sock an Quan debating...
hoover

quanchi112
The Watcher/Grandmaster>>>>>>>>>>>anyone Thanos ever beat The Watcher was cheapshotted and it's their very nature to not get involved. What impressive feats of power/combat does the Grandmaster have which makes him more formidable than Thor with the power gem or the Maker.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
A sock an Quan debating...
hoover At least he doesn't pm me begging me to leave him alone.

Batman-Prime
^are you sure?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^are you sure? Yes.

Mshinu
Rulk wasn't over heating until the end of green hulk battle he shown no signs of it before .
He even was beatting on green hulk when Thor let him up. plus when he couldn't put down
Logan his wass fresh then when he fough she-hulk is was also fresh and got a beating so lets not start this crap and if you want to Rulk failed in injure Thor wiht out Mjolnir in there 2nd fight.

The sand was melting as Rulk fought Thor and A-bomb told Hulk to wait until the right moment. Anyway Thor did not knock him out so it is not a win by any means. Maybe schmaybe. Sure Rulk was on his knees but he has played possum before and two seconds later he is fine and punching Hulk in the guts again.

Wolverine is a street-abstract, no shame in taking cuts from him. Last time I checked he was outfighting and cutting Thor as well.

Xplosive
No, I didn't forget. thor also buckeshotted his knee in round 2 and didn't stop.

I see rulk overheating at the end primarily against the Hulk not against Thor.

Again, Rulk never beat Thor by grabbing a hold of him and easily draining his powers in the same manner as he did against the surfer making your example moot.

It was the same Rrulk.

I really don't know what you don't get?.
And as always, you exaggerating Thanos ridiculously.

Thanos is lucky to have Rulk on his side. And as seen before (when Rulk turned against his own team, Terrax and Psycho-Man), after team 1 wins, then Rulk would crush Thanos.

DarkOdin
The sand was melting as Rulk fought Thor and A-bomb told Hulk to wait until the right moment. Anyway Thor did not knock him out so it is not a win by any means. Maybe schmaybe. Sure Rulk was on his knees but he has played possum before and two seconds later he is fine and punching Hulk in the guts again.

Wolverine is a street-abstract, no shame in taking cuts from him. Last time I checked he was outfighting and cutting Thor as well.

The sand melitng was only when Hulk was fighting Rulk and Thor and A-bomb were watching.

Thor something to the effect hulk is losing and a-bomb holds back Thor

wolverine got leveled once he pissed off Thor and receved a lighting treatment. Also Thor have a little blood from a scratch is a lot different then eyes rulk.

Mshinu
The sand melitng was only when Hulk was fighting Rulk and Thor and A-bomb were watching.

Wrong, the sand was melting much earlier. Check the last panel
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsRulk10.jpg

Rulk is easier to cut than Thor, no one disputes this. Still the cuts at his side bleed more than a simple scratch. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsWolverine04.jpg

Anyway Rulk threw Wolvie into the east river once he got tired of him too.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/wolvy/hulk15/?action=view&current=Hulk15009.jpg

DarkOdin
Wrong, the sand was melting much earlier. Check the last panel
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsRulk10.jpg

Rulk is easier to cut than Thor, no one disputes this. Still the cuts at his side bleed more than a simple scratch. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsWolverine04.jpg

Anyway Rulk threw Wolvie into the east river once he got tired of him too.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/wolvy/hulk15/?action=view&current=Hulk15009.jpg Good catch on the sand thing but was that from hulk fighting rulk or Thor beating the piss out of him.

And Thor ackknowledge the cuts as not deep enough to cause any serious damage the panel before .

and yes rulk did handle Wolverine fine but his durability is less then that of Thor from what the fights show.....

manx422
Darkseid solos

quanchi112
I really don't know what you don't get?.
And as always, you exaggerating Thanos ridiculously.

Thanos is lucky to have Rulk on his side. And as seen before (when Rulk turned against his own team, Terrax and Psycho-Man), after team 1 wins, then Rulk would crush Thanos. Comparing these two to Thanos is hilarious. Rulk would get utterly destroyed against Odin unlike Thanos. Thanos doesn't lose to Thor or the Hulk or struggle with Wolverine.

Yeah, you exaggerate and falsely claim he was more powerful then than he is now.Originally posted by manx422
Darkseid solos Based on what?

Xplosive
Comparing these two to Thanos is hilarious. Rulk would get utterly destroyed against Odin unlike Thanos. Thanos doesn't lose to Thor or the Hulk or struggle with Wolverine.

He also doesn't KO Uatu or kills Grandmaster with two blows.

DarkOdin
He also doesn't KO Uatu or kills Grandmaster with two blows. Please rulk is a freakin joke. He Ko's Utau some how. Then Galactus pawns and amped Rulk. considering Utau is a peer to Glalactus i guess Rulk been depowered right???

Mshinu
Rulk has too many high showings to be regarded as a joke. Badly written sure but powerful none the less.

Galactus took back the Surfer`s power so of course Rulk was depowered.

DarkOdin
Rulk has too many high showings to be regarded as a joke. Badly written sure but powerful none the less.

Galactus took back the Surfer`s power so of course Rulk was depowered.

Please it is the combine highs and lows that make him a joke. He goes from tearing about abstracts t geting his but kick from a bunch of metas. If you average all the showing he falls into his place as maybe midherald which would not help against this team

Mshinu
Please it is the combine highs and lows that make him a joke. He goes from tearing about abstracts t geting his but kick from a bunch of metas. If you average all the showing he falls into his place as maybe midherald which would not help against this team

Rulk is HOLDING BACK lately! (the spidey/supes defense)

Jokes aside, it is asumed characters fight at their best in forum battles, in other words we go by high showings. Rulk has plenty of `em.

DarkOdin
Rulk is HOLDING BACK lately! (the spidey/supes defense)

Jokes aside, it is asumed characters fight at their best in forum battles, in other words we go by high showings. Rulk has plenty of `em.

lol so you want to play that game we go by must current version of the character and the must current version was just weakened stick out tongue

Mshinu
lol so you want to play that game we go by must current version of the character and the must current version was just weakened stick out tongue

So I hear but I haven`t read the issue. I asumed it was temporary.

DarkOdin
So I hear but I haven`t read the issue. I asumed it was temporary. Who kows Rulk is getting what i like to call the Sentry treatment they can't right him a consistent level. So we seen Rulk absorb gamma and cosmic energy and no harm but know he absorbed 1 form of energy and it weaken him sad Negative energy i think????

Mshinu
Negative energy.. did that turn him into a Black Hulk?

Hulk iz in da Hood!

Spire
Team 2.

DarkOdin
Negative energy.. did that turn him into a Black Hulk?

Hulk iz in da Hood! Sort story Rulk was sent by baner to help the FF4. Some device of reed's i guess goes haywire and the Thing is sucked into it but Rulk pulls him out. So the Thing is fine and no effected but falling into this energy thingy but Rulk body auotmaticily sucks in the bad energy like he has no control of it. confused by the way it make hi weaken enough for The things level if i remember right

DarkOdin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=382350&pagenumber=555

Here is a link you will find it in the middle of the page.

Mshinu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=382350&pagenumber=555

Here is a link you will find it in the middle of the page.

Thanks

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Spire
Team 2.

Agreed.

Rulk would be the first to go, and Thanos ends up losing to the combined assault of Darkseid and OF Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Agreed.

Rulk would be the first to go, and Thanos ends up losing to the combined assault of Darkseid and OF Thor. How does he lose against these two? If anything darkseid goes down first to Thanos.

quanchi112
He also doesn't KO Uatu or kills Grandmaster with two blows. When has he tried to ko/kill either of these two in a physical showdown?Originally posted by Spire
Team 2. Who beats Thanos?

JakeTheBank
How does he lose against these two? If anything darkseid goes down first to Thanos.

OF Thor damn near killed Rulk when he cut loose and Rulk admitted as much. DS would also obliterate Rulk. As good as Thanos is, I can't see him soloing Darkseid and OF Thor.

quanchi112
OF Thor damn near killed Rulk when he cut loose and Rulk admitted as much. DS would also obliterate Rulk. As good as Thanos is, I can't see him soloing Darkseid and OF Thor. Odin would take these two hands down so why don't you think Thanos can if he had the power preupgrade to stand toe to toe with Odin whose power far surpasses Thor and Darkseid here.

JakeTheBank
Odin would take these two hands down so why don't you think Thanos can if he had the power preupgrade to stand toe to toe with Odin whose power far surpasses Thor and Darkseid here.

I'm of the opinion that Thanos' ability to take damage greatly exceeds his damage output. Darkseid's Omega Beams, while I doubt they'd one shot Thanos, would be enough to give him cause for concern. I'm personally of the opinion that Thanos > Darkseid, but the gap isn't large enough for Thanos to solo both Seid and OF Thor.

quanchi112
I'm of the opinion that Thanos' ability to take damage greatly exceeds his damage output. Darkseid's Omega Beams, while I doubt they'd one shot Thanos, would be enough to give him cause for concern. I'm personally of the opinion that Thanos > Darkseid, but the gap isn't large enough for Thanos to solo both Seid and OF Thor. Shields though. If he can tank Odin blasts he is definitely not being that worse for the wear against Seid's beams here.

Xplosive

Only because he was holding back and is holding back lately and that it's clearly seen. He has calmed down and isn't on a rampage anymore, at least not for now.
I remember after he was defeated by Thor and Hulk, when he had trouble against those women and many were saying he was already becoming a joke and then he went on rampage through Terrax, Silver Surfer (his peak for now after taking his powers), and then killing Grandmaster (without SS powers anymore on top of his own).
And he killed Ross through that extremely strong armor with one punch.

Sort story Rulk was sent by baner to help the FF4. Some device of reed's i guess goes haywire and the Thing is sucked into it but Rulk pulls him out. So the Thing is fine and no effected but falling into this energy thingy but Rulk body auotmaticily sucks in the bad energy like he has no control of it. confused by the way it make hi weaken enough for The things level if i remember right

That is only temporarily. It drained him, something from which he can return back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.